DHgate.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how DHgate.com made you happy
Been doing business with dhgate for over two years. Have a 90% success rate. Advice- only buy from vendors with positive reviews and always use a form of payment that will stand behind you in case you need to dispute.
I was very happy with my product, It fits, my daughter loves it. It was delivered on time, It was exactly what I ordered and looked exactly like the pic. Great job guys. Will for sure look for her next costume here.
I received 2 items from DH Gate and was totally happy with both items. The quality was good and the shipping time did not take long.
I like the stuff I get people always commitment me on my style but there is seller that I bought a sweat shirt from that don't see eye to eye she told my text don't make sense and shirt is not what I want. Can I send it back upon arrival for. A gift card ?
my experience with this company is pretty good on the most part..i buy alot fo football, soccer, baseball and hockey jerseies and sweaters...i have few problems ive ordered over 1oo items and few a few have had some problems like too small or wrong number or wrong name and such nothing really to make a big fuss over....i got htose resolved but just this last time i had an experience where the item wasnt even sent i have a feeling they have some sort of fraudulent way of saying a package was delivered when it wasnt...the guy i bought from claims he delivered it wehn i cclearly didnt get it..and their customer service is horrible there is no buyer protection they side with the seller everytime no matter what they ask for proof of your claims....how am i suppose to prove i never received the item ? i mean seriously.....so that was one shady dealing i had on there of about 100 usually pretty postive but unless you can prove someone your claims you're out of luck and lose your money....ive gotten many hockey jersies that you'd pay 250 bucks for in a store around here for 50 dollars there so its hit and miss on items...will i buy from them again? after this experience idk i didnt get a refund for my unreceived item and to me shows they dont care about their buyers and whos to say this guy even sent the item at all and is just a scammer which i think he is and they did nothing about it...if thats whats out there i dont need it. alot fo the items arent as described either.
If you're genuinely stupid enough to believe you're buying legit stuff on DHGate, I don't know what to tell you. I have never had a serious problem with these people, however I do not order electronics or things with high value. If you're after soccer jerseys, shirts, shoes, watches, etc. you should be fine. If you are dumb enough to think you're getting real stuff, a review won't save you. Bottom line: don't buy anything that, if real, would be worth more than 50$. It takes a while to arrive, but any and all jerseys i have ordered have been decent quality and a much better bargain than giving Nike $120 for a soccer shirt every season.
If anyone on here thinks they are buying the real thing then I’m sorry but your stupidity astounds me. I have bought a few things and been pleasantly surprised. I would not buy electronics or make up but clothes and shoes and bags etc. You can’t go wrong.
Had a lot of amazing stuff all great copies as that is what everything is on this site. However got a Victoria Secrets beach towel and very thin and flimsy, suppose cannot expect much for the money.
i use dhgate and i never had a problem with them in 5 years
never hag a problem with dhgate in 5 years
I am happy with some sellers in there however please don’t shop unless you see the reviews however please please don’t shop from a person wsh520 it’s a joke I still didn’t get my package he keep saying he send it it’s has been 3 months nothing please don’t shop from him it’s a scam
No issues with DHgate, the company issued me 3 refunds from various scammers. Very helpful staff. I will admit they need to do better vetting on their sellers to avoid future disappointments.
I’ve bought numerous things from them now. Shipping has been reasonable. The clothing piece I have bought have not been true to size so I keep that in mind now when placing my order. I have ordered headphones, wallets, sunglasses, T-shirt’s.

I’ve been happy with everything.

I will continue to buy from them.
There are things you need to know before you buy. 1) any designer goods on there are replicas/ fake 2) only shop with sellers with good scores 3) use size charts for every clothing items 4) shoes are hit and miss on size and quality 5) the only way to get help for issues/ refunds is filling a dispute and following up on it 6) sellers have 4 weeks to ship, and it takes additional 3 to 8 weeks to get to you
What a scam! I couldn’t reach a human to get my order straight after a return so they had my money and the dress I needed for my daughters wedding. I waited and tried to contact a representative for 3 1/2 months! Finally took my complaint to Visa who refunded my purchase. I hope the word gets out not to trust dhgate.com their website runs you in circles...Never again!!!
Great stock, great prices, fast delivery all the way from China. China Post delivery even faster than local UK Hermes conpany
DHgate.com is rated 1.37 based on 889 reviews