Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

Based on 680 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (300+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
The team has been very helpful and patient with my questions. I am relatively new to trading in general and for a newbie like me, I have had the above and beyond service that companies dream of executing. Thanks again team, keep up the excellent service.
It is easy to use...
Easy to use
Highly recommended, user friendly and straightforward app buying crypto
The log In bugs out all the time. Most times you add a coin to your favourites it doesn't work and takes multiple tries to initiate. Very annoying.
The log In bugs out all the time
Easy to navigate and a very simple but advanced app. Easily one of the best crypto platforms out there.
Easy to use and setup for my SMSF, quick responce from help with real person. Very happy so far
Easy to use platform relevant information and quick resolution for any issues the customer service has been fantastic
I am very happy with the Digital Surge Exchange. They helped me a lot when I first started. Thank you Regards Russell
Ive been with DS for over a month now , initially joined because it can connect with my SMSF for tax purposes saving me a hassle . Ive found them easy to use with 2 factor login for security and a easy to use customer service and easy to navigate site , all the info of cost and value up front , plenty of coins to purchase with a run down on the coins , happy to recommend DS thanks for a great site .
Customer service works really quick and friendly. I don't have too much experience on this market, but I think I'm using a reliable and good plataforma. I'm feeling good ao far.
Digital Surge has a clean UI, a large number of coins to purchase, and easy to buy and sell crypto. Highly recommend the exchange and competitive trading fees.
Definitely the crypto platform I've used. It's the best for swing and day trading. And the easiest to use
Great customer service and fast execution of buy and sell. Simple to use platform and cheap transaction fee. All good.
Quick and fast service. Never had a problem and their support responds quickly.
Price is very good compared to other competitors. I use mobile app, which freezes sometimes
The platform is pretty easy to use just one issue I have is that when your selling you can't enter a dollar value you have to toggle with how many coins will give you the desired amount you want to sell off which what most other exchanges have if this gets put in place trades will be alot more efficient especially for day trading thanks
Does everything as expected but better
Digital Surge offers everything I'm looking for in a Crypto Exchange. Good exchange rates, Easy to use interface and responsive customer support that cares about your security. Thumbs up from me.
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.6 based on 680 reviews