Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

Based on 580 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (300+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
Fast. Easy to use app. Can't say anything bad about it.
An easy to use platform in Australia that Has a good range of crypto to invest in.
Excellent app. Very easy to use and the team members were prompt in their replies when I needed assistance and were very patient with me, offering easy to understand instructions.
Great platform, fast customer service and low fees. Highley recommend.
Very intuitive platform that provides clear information and simple processes for instant and triggered buy and sell. Digital Surge has made it very easy to start my crypto journey without getting overwhelmed.
Awesome- thank you!
As far as Aussie exchanges go it’s fine, only reason I use it is for my smsf, however my every day funds I use on overseas exchanges. Aussie exchanges charging a spread fee is legit a scam and cuts really deep when trading with decent figures. Would also like to see them add usd as a currency, would make it a lot easier as I use the actual trading view website to mark my entry’s and exits. In short this is a long term investing exchange, wouldn’t waste your time unless you taking 20-30%+ trades and have to use an Aussie exchange
This is one of the best platform for crypto investors.
Easy too use but buying at higher than market rate and selling way lower than market value compared to binance
The customer service was great! I had issues with verifying my identity when I first started. But they got back to me quickly! Love the low fees that you guys have to offer :)
All I can say best of best 10/10 ✅
Great customer service and cool exchange features
Esuperfund aligned- So far,so good.Great communication and an easy platform to navigate.Great user experience so far.
I had a lot of trouble with my account and Christian was kind enough to help. I actually sorted it all out the next day and it worked well. Now I am closing this account because of being scammed
Easy to use, competitive price, access to lots of prejects. This platform has everything I need to grow my future.
So glad to have Digital Surge as a part of my SMSF where I can invest in crypto as part of my super portfolio. One of the biggest problems with crypto trading is the tax component and reporting buys and sells. Digital Surge makes this easy when combined with Esuperfund.
Service has improved immensely after the last update
Very easy to use
Good app to trade and no hidden fees.
Best exchange its got real person to answer your questions. Best thing its one of the few exchanges that offer POLI which allows me to transfer money from the bank seemlessly and I dont have to wait. IT has over 200 coins to choose from, best thing it has daily news of different coins which i can read up. Prices are reasonable
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.79 based on 580 reviews