Done. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Done.
4.2
Based on 328 reviews
Own Driver, Courier
Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Done. Reviews

Tell us how Done. made you happy
Done. 1 star review on 6th January 2024
Jessica Braden
Done. 1 star review on 11th October 2023
Valdemir Goncalves Junior
Done. 1 star review on 27th September 2023
They false advertise they’ll charge $10 of $10 but they charge $200 directly instead. I’m having my bank deal with them and refund me. This company is a scam.
We would love to help investigate and resolve any possible outstanding issues. To better serve you and ensure that your concerns are taken care of, schedule a call with our patient care coordinators through this link (https://donefirst.as.me/doneUrgentLine). We value our patients’ privacy rights so we kindly request for you to respond to the request for information so that we can reach out and assist.
I had a bumpy ride trying to get my first prescription filled but it's been smooth sailing since I got the hang of it. Done is an affordable and convenient platform for those who are trying to manage their treatment without a lot of fuss. I'm not sure if it's the best platform for someone who is starting their journey and needs to go through the trail and error phase and needs a lot of communication. But for me, Done has been an invaluable tool in keeping my symptoms at bay and life on track.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We understand that there are many barriers to patients receiving the care that they need and deserve within today's healthcare system. It is an honor to provide a service that increases accessibility to care for patients with ADHD. We take feedback very seriously - please don't ever hesitate to reach out to us with how we can improve our services in the future!
Done is a great way to get medicine for ADHD. I have been a customer for over a year and have almost nothing bad to say. The only downside is they have a huge turnover of doctors and sometimes it's a pain to get refills. I haven't had any trouble recently, so hopefully the doctor I have now will stay.
We are honored to be able to empower our patients to reach their full potential by making ADHD care easy and manageable. We are here for our patients every step of the way, from connecting them to top-notch providers to assisting with pharmacy issues (and more!) so please don't hesitate to reach out to us for any ways we can improve or help!
Fair price. Easy to get an appointment. My provider is very caring and thoughtful and easy to talk to.
We are happy to read this positive experience and to be able to partner with our patients to find treatment options that work best for them. Our support team and providers are so honored to be able to make high-quality ADHD care more accessible to our community - feel free to reach out to us at any time!
They cancelled my first consultation twice, the second cancellation after which they tried to reschedule without my consent. When I blocked my card to keep them from charging me ANOTHER $99, they try to tell me the reason the appointment was cancelled was because I had insufficient funds in my account. They gaslight and are scrambling because their business will fall apart once they aren’t able to distribute certain meds after 5/26/24. STAY AWAY FROM DONE.
We would love to help investigate and resolve any possible outstanding issues. To better serve you and ensure that your concerns are taken care of, schedule a call with our patient care coordinators through this link (https://donefirst.as.me/doneUrgentLine). We'll be more than happy to assist.
I am a current customer of Done. My mind is in a much better place due to my treatment with done. I self medicated with alcohol and that landed me in a rehab. I am 52 yrs old and ADHD was not recognized when I was young. I wish I'd known sooner. Done has delivered all that was advertised and I am a happy patient of Done. A special thanks to Ashley Falkner for my attentive treatment.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are ecstatic to see this positive review. We understand that there are many barriers to patients receiving the care that they need and deserve within today's healthcare system. It is an honor to provide a service that increases accessibility to care for patients with ADHD. We take feedback very seriously - please don't ever hesitate to reach out to us with how we can improve our services in the future!
ADHD is hard enough, running into any hang-ups when not medicated will stop people from getting the medication that they sometimes desperately need to power through those very hang-ups. Done makes it easy to get access by removing some of the physical/digital barriers to entry; Fill-out a short survey, schedule a virtual appt at the end of the survey, 30 min appt, receive script, pick-up or DELIVERY *party sounds* of medication, follow-up/adjustment appt, DONE!
For someone who is always on the go, having easy access to care is priority for me. Done. has always made getting treatment easy and efficient. My provider listens to me and does monthly check ins to make sure my needs are being met. Love what Done. Is doing!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts about our services. We are so grateful to be able to help connect our patients to efficient and high quality care. Please know that our patients have a whole support team that is here for them - don't hesitate to reach out at any time for help!
The process of getting treatment for ADHD can be very challenging, but Done. made has made the process beyond simple and user-friendly. My clinician is extremely professional, responsive, and helpful, as I navigate treatment like therapy and medication regimens. I am grateful for such a reasonable monthly price, and plan to continue using the service for years to come!
We love reading reviews like this! It is so meaningful to see the positive impact that high-quality care has on our patients' lives - this is exactly why we are providing this service to our community! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out to us in any way we can improve future experiences.
The Clinicians are amazing and really listen to you. They don’t just write you off like 90% of mental health professionals do. I would highly recommend done for any issues you may be struggling with.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We are so grateful to provide a service that empowers our patients to reach their full potential. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further feedback for us.
The process was easy and convenient. I was nervous at first, but my clinician and the staff at Done were awesome. Understanding, non judgemental, and helpful. My clinician was quick to make any needed adjustments to my prescription based on any side effects that I may have experienced. I wonder why I waited so long. I finally feel like I got my life back.
This place is a scam. Dude tried to tell me I have Depression and anxiety but I'm not depressed. I have had an IEP for my whole life on top of that I have been diagnosed lol. And he tried to tell me I don't have adhd he wanted to give me anti Depression medication lmao. I'm good I told him if I'm feeling done I smoke weed. And he said we'll you will need to take more and more of if u do..we'll guess what buddy that's how it's with medication as well. Lmao. It's all a scam they just want your money. I'm gonna reverse my payment Monday and repeat them to the BBB sense they want to play games. I will talking to a real doctor this week about a real plan of action
Hello - we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We definitely want to address your frustrations and are working very hard to address the issues outlined, to better serve you and ensure that your concerns are taken care of schedule a call with our patient care coordinators through this link (https://donefirst.as.me/doneUrgentLine). Rest assured that we'll be happy to provide effective resolution for you. Thank you!
DONE has exceeded all expectations. I have been using DONE for about a year now and every check-in, renewal and follow up as been a very positive experience. They are very knowledgeable and helpful in ensuring that I receive the treatment that I need.
Very quick, very knowledgeable, very understanding, and very helping.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share - please don't hesitate to reach out for help or to let us know how we can better serve our patients!
I've been on and off ADHD meds for last 30 years. It was always a pain when changing primary care. Done made it easy. Dr responds much faster than any Dr would and prescription is sent to my pharmacy. Have already sent several people to them and friends live them.
We are honored to be able to empower our patients to reach their full potential by making ADHD care easy and manageable. We are here for our patients every step of the way, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us for any ways we can improve or help!
Done gets the job done. However, using their recommended pharmacy takes 2-3 weeks to receive medication from the time of refill request. I would request it sooner, but Done will not let you do so until 12 days before I am due to run out. It would be nice to not have to fear a lapse in medication each month.
Thank you for your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out at any time for help!
Well - you can meet with someone, they can prescribe medication if you need it - and I haven't had trouble reaching support or the practitioner. So for that, 3 stars. But for whatever reasons, the whole thing feels a little ramshackle. The website design feels chintzy and sparse, and for some reason hard to navigate. The 'treatment plan' section is telling me I can't order a refill for 10+ days even though my last refill was over a month ago - but none of that information is available. Everything is just a little nebulous and shoe-string. But most of the time, it seems to work.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts! Patients are our top priority - we are constantly working hard to remove our community's barriers to high quality care. We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out to us in any way we can improve future experiences.
Done is an easy to use service. They have helped me manage my adhd. The doctors that are on the service are experienced and actually care about their patients.
We are honored to be able to empower our patients to reach their full potential by making ADHD care easy and manageable. We are here for our patients every step of the way, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Great experience! Super fast and reliable
I wouldn’t be where I am today without the support from Done. When I first reached out to Done it was my last ditch effort to get help. I was alone, processing trauma from the marriage I fled from, depression, and losing my daily battle with ADHD. After relocating for safety I was no longer able to do in office visits with my doctor. Every doctor’s office that I reached out to could not care less that I needed help. The wait lists were months long, most offices would not accept my insurance, and the doctor I was able to see had the opinion that ADHD was not a real condition. It’s a devastating feeling when you’re trying to take care of yourself by asking for help and always being turned away without regard. With Done I was seen, heard, and made a priority as soon as I requested my first appointment. My initial appointment was two days after I submitted my information. My practitioner is kind, intelligent, patient, and efficient. The support I receive from my practitioner and Done’s support team is exceptional. Whenever the pharmacy has an issue with filling my prescription I just reach out to Done and their pharmacy support team finds a solution. They follow up with you to be sure you were able to get your medication. You don’t have to go at it alone and tolerate pharmacy angst. Billing and customer service is straight forward and helpful. Anytime I reach out to Done with general questions like billing or scheduling I get a response from the correct department within a day or two. The monthly cost is exactly what they tell you from the start, there are no hidden fees or sudden increases. Even when I’ve needed additional support or asked a hundred questions they don’t up-charge the monthly fee. I’ve been a patient for three years, their service and compassion has been life changing for me.
Done. is rated 4.2 based on 328 reviews