Done. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Done.
4.2
Based on 328 reviews
Own Driver, Courier
Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Done. Reviews

Tell us how Done. made you happy
Done. 1 star review on 6th January 2024
Jessica Braden
Done. 1 star review on 11th October 2023
Valdemir Goncalves Junior
Done. 1 star review on 27th September 2023
So helpful at this point in my life, especially after feeling like no other doctor was taking my symptoms seriously. I've been able to meet realistic life goals because of access to authentic care and treatment.
We are happy to read this positive experience and to be able to partner with our patients to find treatment options that work best for them. Our support team and providers are so honored to be able to make high-quality ADHD care more accessible to our community - feel free to reach out to us at any time!
Easy access to a great physician
Thank you so much for taking the time to share - please don't hesitate to reach out for help or to let us know how we can better serve our patients!
convenient service and specially if you do r have time for in person appointment. Easy refill requests and certainly less expensive than seeing an in person practitioner. Have recommended to friend who have also had great experiences
We are honored to be able to empower our patients to reach their full potential by making ADHD care easy and manageable. We are here for our patients every step of the way, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us for any ways we can improve or help!
Easy to connect with a provider and get the correct treatment you need. Also cheaper than other platforms!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We are so grateful to provide a service that empowers our patients to reach their full potential. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further feedback for us.
I’ve struggled for a long time to finally get confirmation & an actual diagnosis of my ADHD. Done has been a lifesaver for me & I finally feel like I have control over my situation. When I feel healthy & in a positive space, my family also feels the same way. I am better able to manage my time & organizational skills. Done is always quick to answer my questions & they are always professional. They have a refill countdown clock that is available in the app so you always know when you need to get your medication refilled. That has been very helpful for me. My provider always answers my questions & I feel like she genuinely cares about my well-being. I’ve used other telehealth providers in the past before coming to Done & I am so happy I made the switch. I’ve been with Done for over a year now & I plan to stay with them for as long as possible.
We are honored to be able to empower our patients to reach their full potential by making ADHD care easy and manageable. We are here for our patients every step of the way, from connecting them to top-notch providers to assisting with pharmacy issues (and more!) so please don't hesitate to reach out to us for any ways we can improve or help!
Easy to book appts, the providers actually listen and care. Love that I can receive care from my home. They always either text or call to make sure I’m happy with my experience and make sure I was able to get my medication without issues. Sometimes the app is a little buggy, but if I use the website, I have no issues. Have been using Done for over a year, Definitely recommend!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are ecstatic to see this positive review. We understand that there are many barriers to patients receiving the care that they need and deserve within today's healthcare system. It is an honor to provide a service that increases accessibility to care for patients with ADHD. We take feedback very seriously - please don't ever hesitate to reach out to us with how we can improve our services in the future!
Easy to use and great staff, helped me feel comfortable. Quick to reply for adjustments!
Customer service has been easy to get a hold of. Meds sent to pharmacy within a timely manner. My doctor is great and very helpful. So glad I found DONE, day to day life is now manageable.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts about our services. We are so grateful to be able to help connect our patients to efficient and high quality care. Please know that our patients have a whole support team that is here for them - don't hesitate to reach out at any time for help!
Overall, I'm satisfied with Done, and how they've been able to help me with managing both my anxiety and adhd. Response time to any questions or concerns are prompt and professional, and I've never had an issue with filing or picking up any prescriptions.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Our mission is to empower everyone to reach their full potential - please feel free to reach out to us if you have any feedback on how we can improve our services as we carry out our mission!
Done has been a major help with managing my day to day life. I've always struggled with ADHD, but was able to deal with it through school and early on in my career. Now that I have a family, I can't compensate for the issues that come with remote work and ADHD by working 12+ hours every day. They have helped me deal with that and drastically improved my life!
The service works well particularly for people who have a hard time finding care for ADHD in their areas and/or a hard time filling the script. The price is a bit expensive if you compare it to receiving the same care from a psychologist or a PCP but again worth it for those do not have easy access. The delivery from the mail-order-pharmacy is good and comes Fed-Ex 2 Day. I have never needed to do a return or refund through the site.
Thank you so much for this feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out on how we can make your 4 star experience a 5-star one!
I highly recommend Done.” “Their customer service is second to none.” “My NP is consistently thorough, reliable and not surprisingly genuinely concerned therefore exceeding my expectations.” “I was completely impressed with her professionalism.
Done made it easy for me to get the help I needed. I've been with Done. for over a year now and I've made so much progress in my life since then that I feel like I owe them more than I can give. I highly recommend Done!
We love reading reviews like this! It is so meaningful to see the positive impact that high-quality care has on our patients' lives - this is exactly why we are providing this service to our community! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out to us in any way we can improve future experiences.
It was impossible for me to get an ADHD diagnosis or be able to try medication without Done. That being said, the app is not great and the response times are not great either. The practitioners seem like decent people, but they are not easy to get a hold of, and the assessments do not feel very legitimate (compared to a real ADHD assessment).
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We will investigate this matter further to ensure that our communication channels are more responsive in the future. Rest assured that we're committed to providing with the best possible service moving forward. If you have any other concerns or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.
I read the previous review regarding the bugs that were mentioned with the app on iOS and I fortunately have not experienced those bugs at all. The app works great for me and I’ve not had any issues with it. The service that this organization offers is really convenient, thorough, and very well put together. I was concerned that the physicians would not take the concerns I had seriously. I’ve been very fortunate to have been able to work with the physician assigned to my case and the service I’ve received has been exceptional. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars for this is because I was forced to pay the monthly $79 dollar fee in the very beginning for 2 consecutive months while my medication was unavailable due to manufacturing shortages. I understand that this is not “Done”s problem, but it seems like an absolute waste at first to pay for a service that you don’t get a benefit from. My only complaint is that the subscription fee should start when the medication is confirmed available and provided. I raised this concern with customer service atleast twice while my medication was not available and I did not receive a response. I have not had trouble getting my medication since though.
We are continuously striving to improve our platform and user experience, and your input will certainly aid us in making necessary enhancements. We appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with even better service in the future. As for the subscription charge concern, please know that I have reached out to our Care Team to get this investigated. Your suggestion regarding adjusting the subscription fee to align with medication availability is valuable, and we will definitely take it into consideration as we strive to improve our service. If you have any other concerns or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
I have been using Done for years and it has been a great experience. Scheduling appointments and getting my prescription is super easy, which makes managing my ADHD much easier.
DoneFirst has helped me manage my ADHD effectively. Their app needs a ton of work and have difficulty managing handoff to their online pharmacy, but overall pleased with the underlying service.
We're delighted to hear that our service has been helpful in managing your ADHD effectively. Your feedback regarding the app and the handoff process to our online pharmacy is invaluable to us. We are continuously striving to improve our platform and user experience, and your input will certainly aid us in making necessary enhancements. We appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with even better service in the future. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Overall, the ease of finally getting medicated for my debilitating ADHD symptoms is the biggest win with Done. I’ve had a few hiccups with my treatment plan, most originating from a doctor who really just seems like he is going thru the motions. He is disinterested in any details of my life, forgets to send in refills after saying he has already done so, and is a terrible communicator . I find the app and the website both to be completely counter intuitive in ordering refills, setting up appointments and asking questions. This is a service for people with ADHD, yet they do not seem to have asked a single patient about interfaces. The refill system is clunky and moderately hard to figure out. Because the system resets the timeline when your doc calls in the refill, if you have any issues (my doc never actually called in the refill to the pharmacy), they can be hard to resolve. Do i like not having to leave the house to deal with my ADHD? Absolutely! I find the price structure fair and the system seems to work most of the time. I think a lot depends on your clinician and familiarity with the app and website. I’ve been a customer for about 8 months now, it has gotten easier after those first couple of months. Im thankful to not have to wait 6 months to see a local psychiatrist in my area.
We take your feedback seriously and will work diligently to address the issues you've raised. Improving communication between clinicians and patients, streamlining the refill process, and enhancing the overall user experience are priorities for us. Your insights will guide us in making necessary adjustments to ensure that Done continues to meet your needs effectively. We appreciate your loyalty over the past eight months and are grateful for your patience as we strive to make ongoing improvements. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further concerns or suggestions.
Quick, very cost effective and pain free way to manage your adhd. I’ve used several telemedicine providers and done by far is the most cost effective and time efficient.
Five stars! So easy! Awesome professionals!
We are honored to be able to empower our patients to reach their full potential by making ADHD care easy and manageable. We are here for our patients every step of the way, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Done. is rated 4.2 based on 328 reviews