Done. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Done.

Tell us how Done. made you happy
Done stepped in when I needed them most. I was struggling and needed help but had not found a provider I felt comfortable taking to yet. When I found this service, and saw how user friendly and supportive the team was, I knew it was the right fit. I immediately found a consultation time that worked into my schedule, without a wait, and was matched with a provider fit for my needs. The same day I received the treatment necessary to improve my life! Not only this, but I have received multiple check in emails and support. I feel deeply taken care of and I am so thankful for Done!
Overall, Done has given me great service so far! I booked a next-day appointment and received a prescription that same day. The provider was super informative and talked me through all my treatment options and their risks/benefits.

Two things I would like them to improve on is the initial payment system and the prescription system. For my initial payment, I put the wrong zip code and my appointment was cancelled 30 minutes after I booked it and answered their intake form. I had to go back and double check everything and redo the form – it would be better if they had you update the payment instead.

I was also confused as to when/how I could get my prescription, as there wasn't a clear notification on the membership website that it was ready for pickup. (There's an email telling you your treatment plan is ready, but that was ambiguous). I had to call CVS to check.

Overall, still an excellent experience. I'd recommend Done to anyone struggling with ADHD.
Discovering Done was the answer to my prayers! As a new mom dealing with life in our current season, I found myself really struggling to manage my ADHD. I really felt I would benefit from working with a provider who truly understood ADHD and Done offers exactly that! My provider, Kelly, is compassionate and understanding and has worked with genuine care to help me find the right treatment for my needs. The service is super convenient and professional and I love that I can work with my provider from the comfort of my home. Done has been a huge blessing amidst the 2020 chaos we are all experiencing right now!
Good service! I was able to get an appointment in about a week. My provider was kind and helpful. Price is extremely reasonable and certainly cheaper than going to a psychiatrist or CRNP in person. Medications were mostly paid through my insurance (
I had previously tried to schedule an appointment with a doctor in my area, but when they rescheduled me for 10 more days out I decided to look for ADHD help elsewhere. I was able to schedule an appointment for only two days out which was extremely helpful and convenient. My doctor was super nice and even allowed me to start on the medication I had said I wanted to try when filling out my initial forums. The monthly cost is very reasonable in my opinion for all the features you're given, such as the ability to contact your doctor any time you need or to have a prescription transferred. I was even sent a text a week into being on my meds with a link to a "checkup" forum, that allowed me to report how I was doing and any side effects I had to my doctor. Based on how great my experience with Done has been I'm sure it will continue that way :)
I am so incredibly happy that I found this service, I recently graduated from college which is where my previous psychiatrist is located. I was nervous to have to go through the process of finding a psychiatrist because new patient appointments usually have longer wait periods and sometimes I would call offices and never hear from them which was quite frustrating. Throughout the searching process I found Done. I no longer have to leave my house to attend in person visits and it is overall cheaper than what I was paying before.

My provider (Iman Hines) is absolutely spectacular and made me feel extremely comfortable and you can really tell how passionate she is about what she does and overall has a glowing / warm personality that leaves me in a better mood than before my visits.

The service itself is very user friendly and done will send you email and text reminders for upcoming visits which is very helpful. The best thing is that you can even schedule an appointment for the next day (my first appt was schedule the day after I signed up and for anyone who has seen a psychiatrist before usually they are booked for 3+ weeks out) Only thing I wish is that I found this service sooner!
I've been too afraid to seek help in the past because of the negative stigma. However, the providers at Done are welcoming and open to hearing your story. My provider taught me that the combination of ADHA and depression can focus on repetitive negative thoughts. I highly recommend Done if you want help with judgment-free treatment
When I came across the ad on Instagram, I followed the account for a good month or two before actually trying the service. Then I took a leap of faith the other day and submitted the forms, paid the fees, and set my appointment with Mrs. Shabnam Rahimi.

At first, I was not sure if she would be able to help me and make this process easy but she went above and beyond by listening to my concerns and my hopes regarding this service and she MADE it happen! I've had such a positive experience with her and this service that I can't help but make a review and say thank you for this service.
As someone who struggles with anxiety, being able to get in touch with a mental health professional without having to leave my house is a godsend. I have been to brick and mortar places before and it’s always a 30-40 minute drive, an uncomfortable wait in the waiting room, and an astounding price tag. With Done, I booked my first appointment with the click of a button and was able to fit my appointment in directly after work since I didn’t have to factor in drive time. My provider was friendly and easy to talk to and she made sure to explain the treatment plan and when we would follow up. I will continue using this service and have already recommended it to friends and family.
Recently my situation was such that I needed to seek this type of service. I did lots of research and checked out a couple different companies who offer this novel approach to medicine. Done had the best review and the best price so I decided to book the initial consult appointment. I was nervous because this is mental health related, and it's also tele-medicine which is something I've never experienced before. First: Signing up and choosing a provider and appointment time is extremely easy and intuitive. I got to pick the provider I wanted from many choices. All of them had appointment time slot available within the next couple days. I got an appointment for two days after signing up for the service. The provider was AMAZING. Instantly I was not nervous anymore and she made me feel very comfortable. She and the support staff were compassionate, caring, considerate, and most importantly made me feel listened too. They heard what I said and what I needed and were there to help me. I am so glad I picked Done to address my needs, it was so worth it! I am already feeling better and am looking forward to my follow up.
Done. has provided a simplified solution to those who need ADHD support. I was pleased with the efficiency and pricing structure of the services. It was easy to get an appointment. I have met with my provider a few times now, we have spent a good amount of time coming up with a solution that works well for myself and lifestyle. My provider was certain to walk through many details / scenarios so we could properly assess my needs and goals. In comparison to going through my health insurance and meeting a therapist at a brick and mortar location, this has been worth every penny. Simple, cost-effective, and supportive.
Completely changed the game. I no longer have to take time off and travel to doctors. I don’t have to pay crazy $250+ fees for specialists every three months. The whole process was not only quick but super easy all the way through meeting my doctor. You do need to prebook appointments every month or whenever you see your doctor in advanced bc it does fill up quickly but virtual appointments make it so much easier and im able to do it from the comfort of my own home and not miss a day of class/work. My insurance covers my medication, now all i pay is their monthly dues which aren’t that much at all. At first not knowing Done and it being a blossoming company, I was hesitant but I’m pleased with their customer service and will confidently say I’ll be a done customer for life.
Done first is a great telemedicine service for those with ADHD. I felt that my provider went over every option with me after doing a thorough analysis of my medical background. It was easy and I felt like I was really listened to. I've recommended it to friends in lieu of long visits to psychiatrists office because you can do your appointments and follow ups in the comfort of your own home. The membership portal is so easy to access!
Very good experience so far. I like the idea of handling doctor appointments of this nature through an online platform. The flexibility of the platform is great for people who are very busy like myself. The monthly subscription fee is reasonable for what it includes. I look forward to more of the same great customer service and easy of use that I have experienced thus far. Hopefully this platform is a long term option for their patients.

My provider specifically was very kind, understanding and helpful.

My provider specifically was very kind, understanding and helpful.
Where to begin. Absolutely horrible customer service. I wish there was a more visible place to leave a review. Very confusing site (there are two nearly identical portals/logins with completely different functions, and knowing which to log into or which you are using is very complicated).

One day before I am due to change my medication combo, my provider canceled the appointment without explanation and the next appointment available is in three weeks, with a different provider, requiring me to fill out the 34 page questionnaire AGAIN.

Calls and emails go auto-responded to while I am running out of medication. No one answers the hotline. This service absolutely sucks. Spend your $250 elsewhere. Would give zero stars if possible. God help you if you are suicidal and depending upon this company.

Oh and my provider hawked their own personal homeopathic remedies during our session. They are legitimately an irresponsible service.
We tried to contact you but couldn't find your info in our system. Patients are our first priority ❤️ Please message us at urgent@donefirst.com and we will resolve this issue within 12 hours.
Literally the worst customer service and doctors. They say they are on demand but you can't get an appointment for 3 weeks. My provider was worthless and then they fired her and left me without one and without any notice. I've been without my medication for three days and now struggling. No one seems to care.
We tried to contact you but couldn't find your info in our system. Patients are our first priority ❤️ Please message us at urgent@donefirst.com and we will resolve this issue within 12 hours.
I wish I had found them sooner! My untreated ADHD was really making a negative impact in my career, but the ease and speed of signing up and being seen was a no brainer. The sign up fee was the same price as each 1-hr appointment with a psychiatrist in my city, most of whom aren’t seeing new patients. I love that I can reach out to my provider at any moment and that I know I’ll be taken care of. So glad I signed up.
Done. is rated 4.56 based on 18 reviews