DreamIT Host Reviews

of reviewers recommend DreamIT Host
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read DreamIT Host Reviews

About DreamIT Host:

We’re an Australian based hosting team who strongly believe in exceptional customer service and great value web & email hosting. With decades of combined experience, you can trust us and our infrastructure to keep your business going further.

hello@dreamithost.com.au

19/2 Garden Boulevard

Tell us how DreamIT Host made you happy
Very straightforward with no guessing involved unlike some U.S. providers. Transferred my site with a little assistance given by an extremely knowledgeable Australian based support tech. A very hassle free experience and highly recommended
Simple to use, affordable and real people to talk to - couldn’t recommend these guys higher.
Very happy so far. Basic hosting suits my needs very well, staff have been very pleasant to deal with. Everything has met or exceeded my expectations.
Great price , good service. Have had some minor issues with outages but the tech support team have been great too.
I was very happy with being able to set up my own account with DreamITHost. Being a complete novice, it was easier than I thought other than a couple of queries which the help desk was able to steer me through easily and everything has been working seamlessly since then. Great team to work with Highly recommend them to all.
Great personal service - go out of their way to help. Servers are amazingly fast. Price is good.
Easy to get set up and started, really helpful support team
These servers are really fast, I switched from VentraIP and I’m very happy.
I was so impressed with my email hosting account that I chose to open up a reseller account for my wife for a future business being developed. Excellent 5 star service at DreamIT, great discount for new accounts, with prompt and courteous support.
Always responsive, friendly, efficient and effective support
it was confusing at times
As usual they do a superb job quickly and efficiently... Have already reccomended them to many clients and friends.
DreamIT provides a quality service! The team is always very helpful and supportive.
Always prompt and love their services.
The right balance between price and features. These guys have been extremely helpful throughout the process of moving from my old host, and the speed has been great.
Good service, just works
Poor service and confusing user interface. Domain was in pending mode for more than a year and was not able to activate website properly. Had to raise a support ticket to get the domain out of pending mode to activated.
DreamIT have been great since I joined them a few months back, their service is responsive and I am getting great speed for my sites. I still have a bunch of sites with another host that will be bringing over in the coming weeks. Keep up the good work.
DreamIT have been fantastic. I've needed help at 3 different stages. Pre-sale, Set-up, and Tech support and the folks on live-chat have been fantastic. Highly recommended.
Good