Dreams Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week
Read Dreams Reviews

customerservices@dreamsbeds.co.uk

Tell us how Dreams made you happy
I was in the Clydebank store in Glasgow. When you go into these type of shops, it can be quite frustrating when you want to have a look around but are hounded by sales assistants trying to get you to buy something especially when you don't know what you want in the first place. My Husband and I wanted a new bed? Where do you start? I went in to Dreams after visiting a few other bed companies, and as soon as we arrived it happened - a sales assistant! How wrong was I, the woman that introduced herself Lesley was so pleasant, she just welcomed me to the store and briefly explained the set up around the store. She made us both a coffee while we looked about. Beds are quite confusing and we had no idea where to start. Lesley confidently took the lead, she found out quickly what type of mattress we needed by encouraging us to lie down and try. Explained what is good and what is better. After an hour or so we settled, we were happy to spend the amount we did because we are sure we have paid good money for quality. *Free Pillow yeah Thank you Lesley, we will be back for the kids beds soon. Anne & John
Brilliant customer service. Kept us informed all the way. Gave a 2 hour window slot for delivery and even telephoned on the morning of delivery to confirm the time. Friendly guys put our beds together. Old beds taken away aswell. Well done Dreams. Very satisfied customer. Much better than another well known bed firm who do not take old beds away.
Really happy with everything, customer service & delivery. I was worried they wouldn't find my house on the day of delivery but I was sent the drivers name & mobile number & he rang to know exactly where I lived. The bed itself is lovely so I would highly recommend buying from Dreams....
Great price in a sale on a firm king size mattress with free delivery. Was able to choose the day which the mattress was to be delivered.
I ordered my new bed and they kept me fully up to date with the progress of my order. It arrived exactly when they said it would and is a fab bed - very comfy.
Friendly and honest service with good value.
great. Friendly service
excellent salesman, friendly and efficient service
Great staff and knowledge Find the right budget for my beds Amazing
Excellent service, checked online that they had stock of the mattress I wanted and collected the same day. Perfect
I highly recommend Dreams in Hemel Hempstead. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and even made us a cup of tea whilst we were there. We needed to get a bed in a hurry as we were having people over to stay. The staff at dreams found us exactly what we were looking for. We got the bed and mattress and they threw in some pillows for free. We ordered it on the Sunday and it was delivered Wednesday. Outstanding service.
Great customer service in shop with lots of help and updates on delivery. Great value for money with excellent products.
Went to Dreams in Tamworth,within twenty minutes we had found what we were looking for,excellent value,excellent customer service,and most helpful delivery men. Thanks Jason and Tony.
Dreams is rated 1.69 based on 243 reviews