Dreams Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week
Read Dreams Reviews

customerservices@dreamsbeds.co.uk

Tell us how Dreams made you happy
Please share, Went to dreams (beds)asked to do sleep test(lay on mattress & it tells you what best mattress). It came up with the tempur firm I wasn’t impressed as my old tempur was medium, I said I think I stick with what I know & was told don’t worry you can try the matress for 30 days & if you don’t like it we will swap it. So against my better judgment I agreed to try it. Brought matress protector & Was also sold an insurance for accidental damage stains etc for 8 years. Unhappy with matress I contacted dreams & said I wanted to change mattress not a problem we will send new one & change it for you. Driver comes to change matress says he has to check for stains & says yes looks good & goes to get plastic to cover it then lifts mattress & small stain shows under light. I know I have not spilt anything & have had matress protector since day 1. DREAMS have said they will not change it so I asked what I payed insurance for & was told that it doesn’t start until a year after purchase. Fuming ain’t the word. Inspect your mattress on delivery people because I’m sure the stain must have been there on delivery & because it doesn’t show to naked eye we missed it. Even though they miss sold me both matress & insurance they tell me nothing I can do.
Purchased a divan double bed, mattress and headboard in 2015, along with a 10 year extended warranty. 2 of the 4 draws broken, and excessive creaking when one person turns over in the bed. One side of the mattress is dipping - and our claim has been rejected because the dipping is within the acceptable tolerance levels!!! Even when a mattress is just one week old, their acceptable dipping is 1cm, or 15% of the depth off the mattress. Shocking !!
Hemel Hempstead Richard Jennings is a very slick salesman indeed. Polite with just the right amount of friendliness- not too much. Remember he is a salesman. Knew my budget- and actually tricked me into believing a bed I was trying was a £600 mattress. It was a lovely mattress- which when I had decided that was the one for me- the price by the side of it stated £900. Hmm. Richard did not bat an eye. Next the sales tactics. Automatically adding the Dreams guarantee insurance to the total. Except when you read the small print it states quite clearly that you will not be eligible for any help if the item is damaged prior to or during delivery of it to your home!!! Hmm. So dodgy 8 year guarantee. Please look at other customers reviews of their experience of the 8 year guarantee. Finally the trying to tie me into the sale. Asking me to put a £200 retainer deposit down on the mattress. Seriously guys. DON’T EVER BUY OR PUT A RETAINER DOWN SAME DAY. WALK AWAY AND LET THE WHOLE PICTURE OF THE SALE BE CLEAR IN YOUR MIND. THE SALESMEN ARE COMPETENT SALES MEN. They make it seem as if they are on your side but actually they are in it for themselves. They only care about extracting money from you.
Good experience in store and with delivery- mattress good so far. My complaint is with a product which costs £45 - The Pure Cotton mattress protector. This isn't 100% pure cotton, it has polyester/hollowfibre filling and unlike the very expensive range of Flaxby 'made in England' beds (Harrison Spinks) this item is actually made in China. I have spent several hours trying to put a review on Dreams website pertaining to this (with photos) but they keep 'moderating' my review and no surprise, they won't publish it! Have managed to upload review on Trustpilot and hopefully here too.
New mattress smells awful! Wasn’t told this would occur. First night my body was so hot I thought my flesh was cooking. Far too firm and bones ached so much. According to Dreams criteria I have to endure for 30 days before I can do anything. Again I was not told about this.
RELIED ON A DREAMS GARENTEE ON A MATTRESS (OVER £10000 BUT WAS REDIRECTED TO AN INSURANCE COMPANY WHO SENT AN ASSESOR WHO HAD MADE IS ASSESMENT BEFORE HE ENTERD MY HOUSE NOT GOOD SERVICE. THE MATERESS STILLHAS A DIP IN THE CORNER WHICH HE TOTALY EGNORDE
I have ordered a bed frame and mattress online and the money was taken out of my account the next day. After 10 days I called to ask for an update on delivery as I'd heard nothing only to be told that the bed I ordered was out of stock and it would not be available until the end of Feb. I suggested that it would have been common courtesy to inform me of this development and that this was very poor customer service - they were quick enough to take my money.. I only hope the bed and mattress are of a good quality to make up for poor communication e
Delivery arrived late after 2hr time slot. The mattress dropped on front garden and mud from plastic covering on carpet. This was a bed for my daughter (Her old bed removed to make room for delivery) and fixings missing. Now sleeping on mattress on floor as only answer was will send another fixing pack out in post! Visited local store and they did not have any Spare fixing packs. Very disappointed.
We were unsure of purchasing our bed online from dreams after seeing the previous reviews of this specific bed so went to a showroom. Unfortunately they did not have a display bed on show. We talked to the staff who assured us that they had seen this frame and it was in fact the colour displayed in the website images and early reviews had been based on the early models of the bed and the issues raised were now resolved. We found out once the bed frame was unboxed this is not the case. The bed is FAR darker than the images suggest. You cannot see the wood grain etc in real life as you can on their website images. It's just a big dark block. Also, the images on the website clearly show the storage areas are finished internally to the same standard as the rest of the frame. That is also not the case. The storage areas are basically not finished at all and not stained to match the outer frame yet they are clearly visible at all times so stand out. The staff also told us that some of the review images were obviously taken in a dark room as opposed to a showroom. Well our bed faces a floor to ceiling window and the sun shines directly in through the window onto the bed. It doesn't help. The images on their site need to be changed to show the true colour of this frame. And they need to show that the storage areas most definitely do not have the stained finish applied to them unlike the obviously enhanced version shown on the website. It is frankly a massive disappointment as all our other bedroom furniture is much closer to the website images than to the bed which clearly is nothing like them in reality. I can't be bothered asking them to remove this massive piece of furniture as I have just seen the dreams delivery team arguing with my next door neighbour about his bed they delivered a short time ago. Apparently they won't remove his bed because of some random reason regarding pet cats. He doesn't have any pet cats, or any pets of any kind in fact, but that didn't stop them ringing their office and saying that was the problem with removal and refusing to take his bed back. I just don't need that kind of aggravation. Needless to say.. don't use them. Just read the rest of the reviews here about this company.
Rooms very clean crew very polite. Child sick in pool took 30 mins for some to come along and just use bucket to clean yuk.... Dated ship needs upgrading.. Entertainment poor. Tui charge for at any given opportunity. We were all inclusive yet had to pay for mini bar, Internet, and a decent cup of coffee.and 10 euros for a steak. All this and my holiday had already cost me 3500 pounds. Wouldn't book to go on dreams again. Not worth the money at all
After purchasing a double bed ottoma and mattress I left a very well-deserved 5* feedback rating for the salesman at Dreams' Basford, Stoke-on-Trent Showroom. However it was downbank from then on. Having waited for 7 weeks for delivery the bed etc. arrived with no wheels, no bar to stop the mattress from slipping off when the bed was opened and two halves of the bed were the same. Customer Services failed to give me the promised telephone call so I had to 'phone them - an indication of how much their customers are valued once they've paid in full. I then had to wait two weeks for this to be put right - something I believe should have been rectified at least the following day. At no time did I have any communication from Dreams until I sent them a Recorded Delivery letter pointing out how dissatisfied l was with the service I had received. At that point I received a telephoned apology and a £100 refund. In addition, I had a lower back problem each morning, for a few minutes, when I got out of bed, which is why I bought a new mattress etc. (My original mattress being very old). I wonder if all the pressure measurement hype is just a gimmick as I have continued to have the problem with the new mattress. Last weekend, however, I stayed at an Airbnb, obviously sleeping on a very used mattress (slept on by all shapes and sizes) and I didn't t have a lower back problem until I returned home to my very expensive mattress.
I wrote an honest review about a mattress I bought from them and because I only gave it 3 stars they refused to publish my review so I'm publishing it here instead. The mattress I bought was ok but within 2 weeks I can already feel the springs starting to come through. I paid the sale price thankfully as would of definitely returned it if paying the full asking price.
I bought my bed in June of 2015 so not quite four years just yet however over the last 6 months or so I've been experiencing really bad back pain every morning so bad that that I can barely get up from my bed or it takes me ages to hoist myself up - baring in mind I sleep on my side and not my back. I thought Dreams bed had an 8 year guarantee so I'm so perplexed as to why it's causing me this much pain barely four years after buying it. I don't have any medical conditionon neither do I work in a labour intensive job. I now have no other choice but to buy another mattress but I won't be purchasing from Dreams. Not again, ever.
Dreams sent me a text message the day of delivery with a drivers name a contact details. So I text the driver some additional information they need it to find my address. The person replied with an abusive message saying he's not the driver and why am i texting him... I contacted dreams to inform them. No apology or correct process provided. Seems like they expect customers to do all the leg work on logistical issues.
Had a mattress delivered costing £745 its way to hard harder than the one in the showroom. They agreed to swap it for another mattress of our choice £200 cheeper but we lost the difference. It didnt turn up on the day specified. So loads of phone calls later it was to be swapped two days later. When they turned up they wouldnt swap it because there was a mark on it where it had rubbed the wall as i had to shift it back upstairs after getting it down for them two days earlier. Now we have a mattress that we cant sleep on cause its like a slab of concrete and we cant get the second mattress because ours has a mark on it which incidently ive hoovered off. I have sent pictures and an email to them of the flawless too hard mattress and await a response. Should of gone to bensons.
Bed delivery delayed 3 weeks (I had to wait 7 weeks in total!) because the shop staff and ordering department didn’t even order my mattress!! Customer service solution was to just go and select another mattress!! When delivery arrived, the wrong mattress was actually brought so I had to wait for the driver to go back to depot to collect mine. Will never go back or recommend.
we went to one of Belfast shop, placed the order and had to wait for a simple bed base 3 weeks. Finally, we got goods news, but we had to wait for another week for the bed to delivered (they do not do next day delivery any more?). Agreed Wednesday was so long - I stayed at home until 7 pm waiting for a driver (he doesn't know what time he will be at your address). never ever back.
Dreams is rated 1.70 based on 237 reviews