dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
dressinn 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
dressinn 1 star review on 1st July 2022
Tyson
dressinn 1 star review on 16th March 2022
Yondela
dressinn 1 star review on 27th August 2021
Nastasija
Terrible service! I placed an order from them, they gave me a false estimated delivery date (within 10 days) and when i saw that I was getting no update and contacted them they said the item had only been shipped 5 days after ordered and that it could take up to 60 business days. I requested to be refunded the shipping fee (due to false advertisement) and they kept disregarding my request (not saying no, just ignoring it and telling me to wait). Several times I tried to get a manager to contact me and they kept saying in customer service that they all are managers. I requested a channel to file an official complaint, and they offered me 5% off on my next purchase while ignoring my request. At this point I am still waiting to get the order, hoping it is the correct size and shoe (otherwise I am probably screwed as their customer service is useless). Wouldn't recommend this company to anyone!
An absolute fraud of a company, do not use. I have been wearing Adidas for my entire adult life at the same size and the shoe that came was labeled correct, but about 1.5 inches too big, so clearly a faulty tag. The response to this from customer service was: NO EXCHANGES. I would have to pay $50 to send back (which is almost the cost of the shoe) and reorder. Save your time and money.
Fake. Sent "super dry" trousers. Were not true to size that superdry follows. Fake fake fake and now charging me to return. Never use this site
after 6 weeks unable to ship an “in stock” item. checked my account and new estimated shipping date was 6 weeks later. never got an email informing of their inability to ship. i cancelled the item on my cart to get the rest of my cart shipped and was charged shipping of 8$ without letting me know they would do that. i contacted customer service and was told that they they not care, that i should not have cancelled an item from my cart if i did not want to be charged for the rest of the order. they do not care about their customers. do not trust them. customer service is a “team”… they do not give you their names, even if you ask… again.. they do not care about building relationships… i had purchased 4-5 times before… but never more.. by the way, my order number is 31841392… and if anyone internally wants to check the conversation with customer service i think it makes a good case on how not to handle a consumer complaint…
Received a wrong item. Waited for 3months to only receive trash. Worst service ever. I do not recommend this online store at all.
Ordered the item for a birthday present. On the day it was due I got told I needed to cancel the order as they didn't actually have it in stock. I am still waiting on the refund as it doesn't seem forthcoming. Stay away from this company!
Dont buy from them. They promise a rwcivw date and after you pay they give you other dates. More than 10 days from spain to Portugal is a joke. On their site you only see positive reviews but cannot post anything.
Order number: 29679391 Delivery “failed” a few times. Logistic is horrendous. Finally arrived - Nothing fits. Organised delivery using their provided labels, spending enormous time at the post office and paying $66.60. No any refunds for FOUR MONTHS. Then one day I see the same parcel crammed my mailbox as it’s bounced back from their return centre. No one is responding on their official phones, and by mail they say the parcel was in their customs “ Your returned parcel has been seen as a commercial shipment by the Customs office and it is currently stuck there. The parcel will be sent back to you by the Customs in a few days. Once the parcel is back to you we will arrange a pick-up service in order to return the parcel back to our warehouse in order to avoid this trouble again, and then we will proceed to the registration and refund request process. Unfortunately when dealing with the Customs there is nothing we can do in order to speed up this procedure. The Customs procedures take quite a long time, up to 1 month, so please be patient and as soon as you receive it back contact us in order to arrange the collection.” Silence since then. They are scammers, avoid !
dressinn 1 star review on 19th August 2022 dressinn 1 star review on 19th August 2022 dressinn 1 star review on 19th August 2022
I never received the item
This is a SCAM company. They will steal your money. And you will NOT receive any order. Trading standards has been informed.
I ordered in March and still have not received my purchase. I’ve asked for a refund and they said it’s on the way and to be patient. Then I inquired two months later and they said it got returned and they shipped it out again. Absolutely horrible! I no longer want the products. I don’t believe I’ll ever receive them.
Fake website
Cheaters! Don't order! They don't deliver! My order at DRESSINN didn't arrive. Ordered it on MAY 18, and still "in transit". By all the reviews indicated at their websight and here, it seems that DRESSINN just take your money, but don't deliver !!! I lost 124$ on my order ! Be careful not to order from them .
Order number 30876402 from 15/06/22 Order number 30876402 from 15/06/22, shipped Thu. 23 Jun. and Mon. 27 Jun. Today is 02/07/22 The item is on transport to the country of destination PostNL International, this is the update from 22/06/22 Beware that if the order doesn’t arrive, even if it shows it stuck somewhere in traffic, this company will give any excuse not to give your money back. In my case, the excuse is it can take up to 90 days for customs to release the package, even if it shows that is a lie. Their own tracking system shows it’s not being held by customs but the company do not take responsibility. They will not refund the money. They act in bad faith.
dressinn 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
I've Been Waiting For My Order For 3 Months It Has Been In Transit To Country Of Destination, When I Inquire They Always Respond The Same Thing, Using Robots To
dressinn 1 star review on 1st July 2022
I've purchased a pair of boots and it was stated that I would receive them two weeks ago but till to date I haven't received my Parcel and the shipping status hasn't been update for the last 4 weeks, it's still says on Transit
They give a date you'll get your shoes, then you get them many weeks later. Also I bought a pair of NB shoes. A Pair I own 3 of that came directly from new balance. The quality is CLEARLY different and not made as well. The bottoms are a hard and sticky plastic material. Al so the company doesn't let you leave real revies on their site or anywhere. They only take 100% positive reviews and share them, when if you research almost all reviews are negative.
Almost ordered before i read these reviews...thank you so much with the reviews you saved a soul.
I ordered shoes over a month ago. When I placed the order they gave me an estimated delivery date....but it's beyond that by three weeks! They now say it takes 15-60 days to deliver. How is that possible for one pair of shoes shipped my airmail?? Ridiculous.
Order #28806670 Placed order on 3/3 it's the 27th states it has been stuck in Netherlands since March 16th. Stated it would be here by the 12th. This place is piece of garbage. Can't reach anyone in customer service. Will never order anything ever again from this place. DONT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!
dressinn is rated 1.8 based on 261 reviews