dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Been waiting for a refund for over 6 weeks now. I have proof of return etc. I have messaged them daily still nothing! They replied through trustpilot asking for my order number but they already have it. So upset they have are a con. Do not buy!!!!
Order hasn't arrived since the 20th of December, it's now January and the order has still hasn't arrived. I have been sent to different Post Offices with no success.
Deceptive practices, they also lie about their estimated delivery dates, horrible customer support.
I wish to read all these reviews below before to deal with this company. Many people with the same issue. WHAT A SHAME! I made a purchase which suppose to be in Canada Dec. 7 to Dec 13 as they indicate in their web site and still as today Jan. 12 waiting for delivery. I have send several email to their customer service and the excuse it is: covid and covid delays.... They do not know where it is or if it is lost! I AM NOT SURE IF EVEN THEY SEND THE ITEM TO MY COUNTRY??? Even they refuse to give me my money back! It is a not responsible company to deal with.. I wish I knew.... Order number: 27056860 Date of order: 2021-11-30
Almost ordered until I saw all these reviews anyway happy new year to everyone 👍
I ordered the item on November 25, 2021 and supposed to deliver by Postnl but still have not received it. It was a month ago and tried to Gmail them but nobody replying my questions. If I had read the website earlier than I would not buy it. I will not recommended people order things from this site.
My shipment never arrived !! And the tracking has been showing for a month that the package is being transported to the destination country
order 26376315, which was paid on 10/31/21, was never sent to me. There are always standard answers to my 10 requests: the goods are delayed, wait, etc. Once the operator in a letter confirmed that they would send on 12/13/21, but of course, they did not send anything. The bottom line: the store is scammers who use your money without interest. They trade in air. It is surprising that the Spanish law enforcement did not pay attention to him. I canceled the order, waiting for more than 2 months to receive the order is too much. Moreover, I am sure that they will never send it. Now a bot representative will come in the comment and reply with a standard phrase that we are very sorry, write to us in support, we will check the information, etc. If the deadline for the return of funds is delayed, you will have to get worn out and contact the supervisory authorities of Spain and Russia (Russian law applies to international stores aimed at working with a Russian audience). Don't order anything here))
zero respect to their customers.
Really dissatisfied it’s been nearly two months and my order has not arrived yet
They cancelled my order with out telling me the reason.
the order never arrived
I ordered a cap last year October, till now I am still waiting nd the status indicates that it was delivered. Poor customer service ever.
THE Return Label Does not work!!!!! THE Return Label Does not work!!!!!! Can not contact customer service!! What is wrong with this company!!! Got wrong shoes, got customs duties to pay for the incorrect order and even can not able to return back the shoes!!!!
i was looking forward to buy thanks for the review you all
Thank you so much guys for the reviews. I was really planning to buy from this store but not anymore!!🤬
Do not buy from Dressinn!!!! I have been in contact with them multiple times in regards of the item arriving damaged because the hat came in a bag instead of a box. I find their answer absolutely not appropriate as I got told that it will adjust itself with time…. I collect hats and first I never received a hat in a bag and second it doesn’t adjust itself. I’ve asked for a prepaid label for a return as it’s damaged for a full refund and got told it will be at my own expense!! This isn’t acceptable as it’s damaged and it’s their fault and considering that they also advertise 100% garantire satisfied!!! This is so frustrating and false advertising to not talk about its been over a week dealing with this and their bad customer service.
The worst customer service, I had a hat delivered in a bad and arrived damaged and they are refusing to give me a prepaid label for a return and full refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!
I hesitantly placed an order over 2 months ago on August 17, 2021 (website looked dodgy to me but I couldn't find these shoes anywhere else ... should have been a sign) and daily observed "My Orders" page as the delivery status move out from a short time to longer and longer periods with the latest delivery date showing early November. Today I received an email (first communication since ordering) to "... inform you about a delay or a change in the availability of the product(s) purchased." It's changed alright - now it's showing "Might be out of stock". What the hell does that mean? They've had 2 months to figure this out (all the while showing "in transit") and now they magically know they can't get it? Never again, sucked in once
It’s now been nearly 3 months and still have not received my order I don’t care if the order is coming form the UK to Australia it’s unacceptable
dressinn is rated 1.80 based on 225 reviews