dressinn Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend dressinn

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does dressinn deliver?

How can I contact dressinn?

Tell us how dressinn made you happy

"Everyone beware. This company is nothing more than a scam. Placed an order in March, never received a thing then demanded a refund. Dressinn just keeps replying stating they are still searching for the order. NEVER ORDER ANYTHING, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RECEIVE NOTHING. SHOCKING!!!!!"
Are you dressinn? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"DO NOT BUY HERE! I bought a pair of Levi's jeans and a pair of Reebok sneakers, they both are FAKE PRODUCTS. Order: 13531077 I want my money back! Take a look at the pictures and see for yourself: dropbox.com/s/7xhgob4a4l1pudt/Levis.JPG dropbox.com/s/7pew5zh2wkvlxbo/Reebok.JPG"
"BE AWARE!! Scam Company. Never received 2 pairs of diesel boots $327 . They won’t respond to any emails as to the whereabouts of the overdue order? These boots were a gift."
"This is the worst company I have ever worked with. They take your money and then don't respond to phone calls or emails. I have ordered a pair of shoes in January and have not seen them as of yet. This company is a SCAM. Stay clear of this company."
"Buyers beware!!! This is a terrible company!!! Customer service is beyond horrible. They sent me a product that was not true to size and then they refused to cover the shipping charges on the return. I wrote to customer service numerous times to express my frustration and no one seemed to care one bit. Horrible experience. If you have an issue, they simply give you the runaround and they copy/paste generic replies explaining their policy even though they are at fault. Luckily I sold the shoes to a buyer locally. Do not buy from this site. Avoid them like the plague. Easily the worst customer service experience I’ve ever had online. Bad, bad, bad! Do not be fooled by their lower priced sneakers. It’s not worth the headache. Buy from reputable sites only. Reported them to Better Business Bureau who already had a file on them!"
"Received the goods. Wrong size. Being trying to sort out where to return them. Since reading the reviews. Decided to keep them and give them to someone who might need them. Better to do this and loose them to you. Con artists. Have been trying to remove the one star I incorrectly gave them."
"Was bit worried about my order after reading reviews! Safely can say arrived just what I ordered, right size too, recommend this website to everyone"
"Awful. Sent return shoes back costing £9 to Spain. No response, impossible to contact, no email replies and no one picks up phone. Avoid!"
"This online shop site are freud, my 126$ gone, they are thieves and they have to gut to feed this to their family"
"Ordered a pair of jeans before I read these reviews. Paid for the express delivery service for the item to arrive within 3-4 days. When not received I emailed them asking where my order was and was told there were delays with the delivery company, gave me the tracking number. When i tracked it it became apparent that they have not even dispatched my order until 4 days after the order though they emailed me and said it was dispatched! Now they are saying there will be further delays due to the delays with transport company. Very very poor service but they don't seem to care."
"If I could give 0 I would, they are thieves who only take your money and do not send item or give money back and blame it on shipping company which don't exist, keeeeep well away."
"Excellent service. Timberland boots arrived a day early and everything was perfect. Impressed!"
"Never received my order and no refund. After contacting multiple times they advised I had put in my address incorrectly, which I didn't, and that the package was being returned to them. That was 4 months ago. Each time I contacted them since to find out where my refund is they send me a standard email saying "we have not yet received the return. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks." So basically they are completely and utterly incompetent, or complete and utter thieves."
"A friend ordered a paif of jeans for $ 250 but never received anything from them. He did not receive a refund too. Never buy from them."
"I ordered Timberland shoes that were no longer available in the US. I did not realize they would ship from the Neverlands. I did receive a link to international tracking. The shoes sat in Chicago for days but I did finally receive them (guessing stuck in customs) - took roughly 2-weeks to arrive, then required a signature. I was not home at delivery and the USPS does not re-deliver so I had to go wait in line to pick up at the post office. Aside from shipping inconvenience, the real problem is that the description said the shoes were a wide, and I received a medium. I contacted support to make sure they would cover shipping back to the EU since they shipped the wrong item. Support instructed me to fill out the Returns form online. It took 3-days for Returns to respond through the website, only to ask if the shoes were new. I tried responding through the website but the "send" button just spins - no way to contact Returns. I responded to the email from Support and got a message cannot be delivered. Fully believe at this point I am stuck with shoes that are not the size I ordered. Avoid this company in the future - I just learned this lesson $70 later."
"Bought Puma shoes from them 2 months ago, parcel never arrived. Status was up to date and they sent an "authentic" picture to show that it was already shipped out. However, 2 days after estimated arrival time, status of parcel was changed to "Returning back to country of Origin", with absolutely no notifications. I wasn't even informed of the arrival of the parcel, and the reason they stated was that "Address could not be located". Prior to this, I have provided to full address and it will be good if they can drop an email or any form of message that parcel could not be delivered, instead of letting customers wait for 1 whole month for empty news. Currently, I am still waiting for refund actions. However, refund actions are not happening until parcel is returned to warehouse. It has been one month since the RETURN and I have yet to hear from them. Unreliable company to deal with."
"I have not received my goods now and its been 8 weeks. Worst company I have ever dealt with online. They respond to my mails stating they are checking the status of my order I am now asking for refund. Wish I had read the reviews before I purchased. Not sure if they are a scam company or not."
"Never received my order of 48. Tried to Contact them, there is no way to reach them. Tried to send the messages request and it never goes through. I sent an email and there is no reply. Scammers, thieves and no customer services what so ever."
"My goods have not turned up after 6 weeks. Trying to contact them and get a response was almost impossible, on reading other reviews online my experience with this company is very common. I am trying now to get a refund but have had no response. Very poor will not be buying from them again, I was beginning to wonder if they were a fake company."
dressinn is rated 1.64 based on 22 reviews