dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
dressinn 1 star review on 16th March 2022
dressinn 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Malwina
dressinn 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Malwina
My $300 jacket was 40% cheaper than anywhere else. It was genuine and delivered on time. Great experience.
They give a date you'll get your shoes, then you get them many weeks later. Also I bought a pair of NB shoes. A Pair I own 3 of that came directly from new balance. The quality is CLEARLY different and not made as well. The bottoms are a hard and sticky plastic material. Al so the company doesn't let you leave real revies on their site or anywhere. They only take 100% positive reviews and share them, when if you research almost all reviews are negative.
Got my order after 3months and I also had to pay huge amount for customs
Almost ordered before i read these reviews...thank you so much with the reviews you saved a soul.
I ordered shoes over a month ago. When I placed the order they gave me an estimated delivery date....but it's beyond that by three weeks! They now say it takes 15-60 days to deliver. How is that possible for one pair of shoes shipped my airmail?? Ridiculous.
Order #28806670 Placed order on 3/3 it's the 27th states it has been stuck in Netherlands since March 16th. Stated it would be here by the 12th. This place is piece of garbage. Can't reach anyone in customer service. Will never order anything ever again from this place. DONT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!
I ordered two black Lacoste chino trousers, slim fit. Since they were slim fit, I ordered two different sizes (38 and 42) to make sure one would fit. There was no indication on the website that there was anything special about the sizing. I also checked the return policy: nothing out of the ordinary, easy peasy. To my surprise, they sent me two pair that were way to small, since they sent me French sizes 38 and 42. Asking for a return included uploading pictures, which took ages, since their website has't been updated since 2006. Eventually, my request for a return was denied, without any explanation. I filed a complaint with PayPal to reclaim my money, and let Dressinn know I wanted them to revise their decision. To be avoided.
If there was a zero star I would give that to Dressinn. I ordered 3 jeans without reading reviews, my mistake, in 2020 December and till now I have not received my jeans and I have been taken from pillar to post by Dressinn and in the end they told me my query is old and they cannot help me, question is, who delayed the matter if I am going to be told the matter is now old? DRESSIN IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!
Terrible customer service, I placed an order on the 26 September 2021 and I've been taken from pillar to post regarding the parcel. I advise you don't buy from this company.
dressinn 1 star review on 16th March 2022
I ordered something last night after seeing few good reviews on their site, later on I googled more reviews and it directed me to this page. I immediately cancelled my order and contacted my bank at midnight to reverse the payment back to my account incase a refund would not materialise from this company. Bank sent me a reversal form to fill in and I sent it this morning and within an hour my money was back in my account. Thank you for the many reviews, my hard earned money would have been gone if I didn't react in time. There's more bad than good here and I had a feeling I'd be one of those who will have a bad experience, could not sleep peacefully last night after all these reviews
I ordered some clothes from this company on Feb 6th , and I still haven't receive it ..... there estimated initially was showing I will receive on Feb 14th, now it shows no ETA at all. it's been more than a week it says item left originating country and its on transport to Canada.......! contact customer service by email , all I get is a short answers ( item on its way to Canada ,, and thank you for being patient) no precise answers..... be careful before placing your order with this company
After long 10 days of waiting for my delivery. I’m very pleased to say that I received it and for price quality super surprised. Especially after seeing all the bad reviews.
I ordered UGG boots for my daughters Christmas present. Dress Inn sent 1 size 6 and 1 size 3 boot! I returned them, and obtained a proof of delivery from Royal Mail. The faulty item was delivered back to Dress Inn on the 4th January. Since then, numerous emails to them - but in response Ive had different staff members all saying the same thing ' Your parcel has not arrived'. They asked me to send proof of delivery, which I did, several times. Eventually, I contacted my Credit Card company to place a Section 75 Claim against Dress Inn. However, today, 6 weeks after parcel arrived, they have sent my refund. It has been a horrendous experience, and I will NEVER shop here again.
site is useless
awful company to buy for.. we bought cloths for our son for Xmas and there was napapijri trousers missing. we didn't think to take pictures of box etc that was completely sealed anyway I contacted dressinn straight away via emails no response for a few weeks then after what must have been the end of the Christmas madness I got through to them . by this time we were outside the timeline of claiming also no pictures so they closed our case and that was the end of that from their point of view. DO NOT BUT FROM THIS SITE ALSO THEY ARE SPAIN BASED NOT UK
Charged me $156 for two day delivery to Canada via DHL. They didnt even ship the order for 5 days and are sending me automated replies and no response except >>> “ If we have not answered you yet or you are not satisfied with the answer we have sent you, please answer YES”
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Been waiting for a refund for over 6 weeks now. I have proof of return etc. I have messaged them daily still nothing! They replied through trustpilot asking for my order number but they already have it. So upset they have are a con. Do not buy!!!!
I ordered an RVCA coat from dressinn like, a week ago. It was all out of stock in my size on RVCA's site, so I was super excited to find it on dressinn. I ordered it impulsively and only looked at the reviews afterwards. I was so sure I had gotten scammed, I was SO upset. But the coat arrived today exactly on time and exactly what I ordered. I will add that I payed for DHL shipping, maybe that has some effect. In any case, dressinn worked out for me. Very pleased with my experience, other than the scare I got from all these negative reviews.
Order hasn't arrived since the 20th of December, it's now January and the order has still hasn't arrived. I have been sent to different Post Offices with no success.
Deceptive practices, they also lie about their estimated delivery dates, horrible customer support.
dressinn is rated 1.78 based on 241 reviews