dressinn Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend dressinn
09AM
9AM

Tell us how dressinn made you happy

"Never received my order and no refund. After contacting multiple times they advised I had put in my address incorrectly, which I didn't, and that the package was being returned to them. That was 4 months ago. Each time I contacted them since to find out where my refund is they send me a standard email saying "we have not yet received the return. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks." So basically they are completely and utterly incompetent, or complete and utter thieves."
Are you dressinn? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback dressinn receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"A friend ordered a paif of jeans for $ 250 but never received anything from them. He did not receive a refund too. Never buy from them."
"I ordered Timberland shoes that were no longer available in the US. I did not realize they would ship from the Neverlands. I did receive a link to international tracking. The shoes sat in Chicago for days but I did finally receive them (guessing stuck in customs) - took roughly 2-weeks to arrive, then required a signature. I was not home at delivery and the USPS does not re-deliver so I had to go wait in line to pick up at the post office. Aside from shipping inconvenience, the real problem is that the description said the shoes were a wide, and I received a medium. I contacted support to make sure they would cover shipping back to the EU since they shipped the wrong item. Support instructed me to fill out the Returns form online. It took 3-days for Returns to respond through the website, only to ask if the shoes were new. I tried responding through the website but the "send" button just spins - no way to contact Returns. I responded to the email from Support and got a message cannot be delivered. Fully believe at this point I am stuck with shoes that are not the size I ordered. Avoid this company in the future - I just learned this lesson $70 later."
"Bought Puma shoes from them 2 months ago, parcel never arrived. Status was up to date and they sent an "authentic" picture to show that it was already shipped out. However, 2 days after estimated arrival time, status of parcel was changed to "Returning back to country of Origin", with absolutely no notifications. I wasn't even informed of the arrival of the parcel, and the reason they stated was that "Address could not be located". Prior to this, I have provided to full address and it will be good if they can drop an email or any form of message that parcel could not be delivered, instead of letting customers wait for 1 whole month for empty news. Currently, I am still waiting for refund actions. However, refund actions are not happening until parcel is returned to warehouse. It has been one month since the RETURN and I have yet to hear from them. Unreliable company to deal with."
"I have not received my goods now and its been 8 weeks. Worst company I have ever dealt with online. They respond to my mails stating they are checking the status of my order I am now asking for refund. Wish I had read the reviews before I purchased. Not sure if they are a scam company or not."
"Never received my order of 48. Tried to Contact them, there is no way to reach them. Tried to send the messages request and it never goes through. I sent an email and there is no reply. Scammers, thieves and no customer services what so ever."
"My goods have not turned up after 6 weeks. Trying to contact them and get a response was almost impossible, on reading other reviews online my experience with this company is very common. I am trying now to get a refund but have had no response. Very poor will not be buying from them again, I was beginning to wonder if they were a fake company."
"Awesome reliable site"