dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
Glad I looked them up before my order. Thanks for all the reviews. I won’t be ordering.
AVOID IT! Bloody scammers. I’ve placed my order 6 weeks ago, so far NO ORDER, NO MONEY. Dozens of messages and dozens of lies! They pretend how sorry they are all the f**** time and again LIES! So many similar reviews here, it’s time to report those thieves!
placed an order at Dressinn in mid-November. Only after a week was the shipment offered to the carrier. This status has unchanged until the last week of December. Had contact with Dresinn and TPG several times without success, they refer to each other. In one day the status changed to "Sucessful delivered". Really? The whole family was home all day, no mailman, neighbours asked, no package found. Now spent 2 months getting a proof of delivery from Dressinn, or a replacement product, or getting my money back. Although the website speaks of Satisfied or Money Back, this is not the case. My advice: do not buy from Dressinn or from other Tradeinn subsidiaries.
I don't even feel that this company deserves 1 star, not even a quarter. It should be - 150 Shocking abominable service. I ordered Sebago Docksiders on 16 April. Since 21st April they are untraceable. I have sent nearly 40 emails over the past 2 months. All l get is a generic standard empty response using Covid as an excuse. They have the cheek to tell me to be patient. I phoned the courier PostNL in The Netherlands. A call to them from South Africa is expensive. They can't trace my parcel. They said that Dressinn / Tradeinn must contact them to open a case. I wrote back to them and of course haven't had a response. I will never ever use them again and I will tell everyone I know not to. I have asked for a refund several times but of course I am ignored. Worst company ever to deal with. I am wondering if they have still in business or is this another scam. I am furious and won't give up until l get the refund.
I ordered a New York yankees cap from them over a month ago. Unfortunately haven't received anything, I have been tracking it but its somehow stuck in transit. The cap costs over R500 including delivery of course. I have been calling the number on the website which magically does not exist. Worst thing ever, as it was a birthday gift for my boyfriend. I will never recommend this site to anyone. Not ever. I am utterly disgusted.
You're company is nothing but a SCAM at it's best I deposited R4895.48 in February for 4 orders but we're never delivered until this day and refund or correspondence whatsoever. SCAM..SCAM ..SCAM.. I personally urge anyone not to buy anything from this Chinese Scammers who claim to be based in Girona Spain lying to the world . Never even think about buying from these scammers
I almost fell for a trap dear Lord m never taking any chances wuuuuuu shem never🙆‍♂️🚨
On Nov. 4th at 8:08 PM New York time, I visited you site and ordered 2 sweatshirts. One was a pink shirt with Sunflowers with a Racoon looking over the top. The other was brown with a Dandelion with the seed blowing and I believe it said Believe. I ordered them in 1X I think. It came to$39.97 with shipping, the amount had been taken from my account, however I never received the shirts or anything else. I do not have any further information as my computer went down and I lost all information. I will not be ordering anything further from you as I feel gypped and a victim of a scam. I ordered in good faith. My name is Patricia Duska 100 Sherman Dr. Apt. 108 Arcade, NY 14009 Phone is 1-585-237-1283
not a trustworthy site It’s been 3 months since I’ve ordered my item and till now it’s not delivered!! Can you imagine. My money have been taken by them and I got nothing. When I enquired about the issue they are saying silly excuses. Not even customer friendly. They will not reply to your messages and mails. Don’t don’t buy anything from this site .
I have not received my goods now and its been 8 weeks. Worst company I have ever dealt with online. They respond to my mails stating they are checking the status of my order I am now asking for refund. Wish I had read the reviews before I purchased. Not sure if they are a scam company or not.
Even though they took a while to deliver my product, i got it in good condition. I'm just happy that i received my parcel because i was really stressing out that I'll never get it.
Dear Support Will I ever receive my parcel? I hate myself from ordering from your website. It's been more than a year now since waiting for my parcel but atleast I'll be able to inform my fellow South African not to ever buy from you. I WANT MY MONEY BACK PLEASE SO I CAN BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE.
I ordered an item 3 months ago and still have not received anything I try to contact them they don't respond to my emails, so i try the online customer service chat for multiple days i am online waiting for more than 5 hours on average and then there is no answer, i dont know what happened to my money as the item i bought is close to 200 dollars, i sincerely regret ever seeing this site, dont be impressed or tempted by the low prices, the price of shipping and the bad service makes you wish you paid twice the amount for your item, and i found the prices to not be cheap at all, if i can post pictures of the customer service disaster i would but i cant here but i think i will post them on google to help as many people as possible avoid my mistake
DRESSINN- its an organized scam...dont fall for it.... Scam, looters, hustlers, crooks, swindlers are running DRESSINN and all other sites related to INN portal... Its an organized scam, the site is fake, they offer products 20-40% less compared to other sites just to lure the consumers...once the consumers place the order they provide a wrong tracking number...which after 5 days will stop tracking or freeze.....and after a period the tracking number will expire automatically... When u place a complaint, they will send a form asking you to fill and send it back to them; and there shall be no response after that..... I waited almost more than 3.5 months for my order with no refund..Order no.16407775 Dont buy anything from DRESSINN and its other INN sites...its an organized scam, customer service is impossible to reach and pathetic....hope they will refund my money.... share this message to create awareness among other consumers...
Ordered my item over 2 months ago.... luckily i paid thru PayPal and got my money back. Horrible company and will need order from them again. According to all the reviews, i am not the only one. Stay clear of this site!
Absolutely horrible experience!! Purchase an item in November, which was never delivered. Was chasing my money back for 2.5 months without any help. Fortunately enough the payment was made through the PayPal and with their help, I had managed to get my money back after 3 full months of hassle!! Would strongly recommend everybody to avoid this company as your worst nightmare.
Dressinn.com contact number O9777174197. call me problem solve 24 hours available O7479561470Club factory contact number O97..77.17.41.97.call me problem solve 24 hours available O74.79.56.147.0.Club factory contact number O97.77..17.41.97. call me problem solve 24 hours available O97..77.17..41.97vxjcjfdjuf
I ordered shoes on the 1st of June 2020. They promised to deliver in 3 months or less. It is now 4th of July 2021 and my parcel shows that it could not be delivered. No one wants to answer for it. So I've lost almost 2 grand! This nonsense should be banned!
It has ben over 2 months since I have been waiting for my parcel..n it is now over a month since I have received any updates on the app... My tracking no is RU870477598NL and my order no is 22641430
dressinn is rated 1.78 based on 223 reviews