dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
dressinn 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
dressinn 1 star review on 1st July 2022
Tyson
dressinn 1 star review on 16th March 2022
Yondela
dressinn 1 star review on 27th August 2021
Nastasija
Ordered 2 weeks ago. Was reading reviews AFTER ordering and was very concerned. Today i got my package. Came in very good condition. Sorry for all of you who got bad service. For me it was great. Zur from Israel.
There are a lot of negative reviews, so I was very hesitant, but happy to report that the sneakers arrived on time (I would order well in advance as it took a while due to international shipping - but tracking was easy and up to date) and don't appear to be fake as far as I can tell! Would purchase from here again as long as I wasn't in a rush.
My $300 jacket was 40% cheaper than anywhere else. It was genuine and delivered on time. Great experience.
After long 10 days of waiting for my delivery. I’m very pleased to say that I received it and for price quality super surprised. Especially after seeing all the bad reviews.
I ordered an RVCA coat from dressinn like, a week ago. It was all out of stock in my size on RVCA's site, so I was super excited to find it on dressinn. I ordered it impulsively and only looked at the reviews afterwards. I was so sure I had gotten scammed, I was SO upset. But the coat arrived today exactly on time and exactly what I ordered. I will add that I payed for DHL shipping, maybe that has some effect. In any case, dressinn worked out for me. Very pleased with my experience, other than the scare I got from all these negative reviews.
We received our gshock watch in Australia after a month. Good item. I thought this was a decent time frame given the current covid postal delays.
Best experience ever with dressinn!!! I ordered on the 17th of October and my order arrived on the 25th of November it got late with some few days because it was supposed to arrive on the 9th I'm happy with my package i got exactly what i ordered However It wasn't delivered on my house I was told to go check my nearest post office and i did that but didn't find anything the first time. I went again and i found it I'm in South Africa by the way I guess people should also go check their nearest post office regularly because even my track still says in transit and there are no updates yet i got my parcel
Great coat arrived really quick considering it came from Spain to Scotland in 5 days during the Christmas period.
Had a great experience as an Australian shopper - they had the clothes in the size I was after with decent discount, and received it in a little over a week which is fast. Read a lot of poor reviews here.
Had no problem at all with dressinn. Parcel arrived on time and the shoes were exactly as l ordered. Must admit l was a little worried after reading bad reviews but l received excellent service. Steve, Derbyshire
I have only had positive experiences when shopping with Dressinn. Thank you.
Guys i see your comments i beg to differ this shop do make deliveries I've been buying from them since 2018 till to date if you can't find your order status on your app just add a "AFTERSHIP" APP AND ADD YOUR TRACKING NUMBER IT WILL SHOW YOU THE EXACT LOCATION OF YOUR PARCEL AND AT TIMES IF YOU'RE USING POST OFFICE SERVICES YOU NEED TO KEEP ON GOING TO THE BRANCH TO CHECK AS THEY ALSO TAKE TIME TO UPDATE PARCELLS THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED SO THAT'S HOW MOST PARCELLS GET LOST.!!!!
I am unhappy and feel like crying as from January 2021 waiting for my order is don't know what type of treatment and service you give me.Customs can not trace my order ; post office can not trace my order i m dissappointed by your services.
After more than 90 days of waiting finally got my sneakers. The shipping was slow due to covid. I give them 5 stars
Quality of item is perfect! But interms of delivery quite upset because my parcel should be delivered to the address indicated (my residential add)but then unfortunately dropped at our municipal post office (our city)
Thanks Dressin for the trainers! Perfect size, lovely trainers,good comunication!👏👏
Placed an order for Levi jeans on 21st November delivered on the 25th November had a photograph of the package and tracked delivered by Royal Mail great serviceDerek
Realizing first that Dressinn (and affiliates) are in Spain and I am in the US; I automatically knew there was going to be a 1-5 day processing period from order to ship. Also in the time of COVID19; EMS, SAL, USPS, etc are not your best and most efficient methods of shipping. Use the DHL option; my item departed on the 20th of August and I received them today (the 23rd). Now that thats all out of the way; I got an awesome pair of Diesel Zatiny's in my size and saved about $60 in cost and shipping. Dressinn's customer service team was courteous and responsive. Since I had experience with getting clothes from the UK and collectables from Japan; I knew up front that there would be processing periods before final shipping. Im very happy with my purchase and even happier that dressinn had the 34" length I needed when Diesel direct didn't.
Thank you Dressinn team for a great prizes, right sizes and right order!! My delivery came on time as it was scheduled. We are very grateful for your great hight quality service. You are awesome!! We love our Pepe jeans!! We love shopping at Dressinn🤩🤩🤩
dressinn 5 star review on 19th August 2020 dressinn 5 star review on 19th August 2020 dressinn 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Thank you i have received the item i ordered and it was slated for the 14th. I got a call from the Post Office on 17 and today 18th i have received my order. I like it
dressinn 5 star review on 18th August 2020