dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
Guys to be fair. I ordered 3 different sets of items from dressinn. In total I ordered 6 items. They all came, all perfect sizes. The only problem is the duration. The first two sets took about 2 months to arrive at my post office and then the last one took 4 months. I received my orders but I would not recommend it as it’s very risky and based on all the other reviews it is not worth it. It works for others and it doesn’t work for others unfortunately. They sent me a picture of my parcels before the delivery took place. Another concern is that at your post office, you have to pay for the import tax and VAT, so it does increase the price to roughly the same in store.
Even though they took a while to deliver my product, i got it in good condition. I'm just happy that i received my parcel because i was really stressing out that I'll never get it.
Hmm. A little worried now when i read this review. Just ordered the Lawrence robot and guess i will never see it. But there is a couple of people that has gotten there order. Maybe thats the company itself😊
dressinn is rated 1.79 based on 226 reviews