dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
Recieved the orders I placed from DressInn in correct size and colors. Items were shipped from Spain to Philippines via DHL option. It would have been a 5-Star Review if I didnt have to make a follow-up through their customer service regarding the shipment of my order. I suggest to choose DHL delivery option to avoid delays. Customer Service were quick to answer my inquiry.
Took a while but my 3 adidas masks got to me and they were dope asf right size etc... guess I was one of the lucky ones lol
Dressin has not made me happy. The 0parcel I ordered on December29th. I still have not received it. In their website they say it entered South Africa on the 19th January. Worse do not know how to contact them. I am never buying from them ever again.
After reading all these reviews I-m not really sure what to think. I have ordered shoes from this website in 3 different ocasions and the items were allways delivered, two of the times with a slight delay but nothing major. For what I know this store is located in Spain, and since I live in portugal wich right beside it that may have been part of the reason I didn]t had any problems with the items being delivered. Sory for the bad English. Best regards João C
I would have given 3 stars for the delivery time, which took almost two month, but customer service was there, responding quickly and in professional manner. 4 stars deserved. Most of the time the item was in TRANSIT status, which was a bit uncertainty and kinda frustrating. I am writing this review to give some hope to people waiting for their items, just give it more time than you normally used to.
ordered a napapajiri jacket and it arrived 1 day late but it came and it is very good
I loved the jumper and it was a good price. Plus it arrived on time.
Awesome reliable site