dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
dressinn 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
dressinn 1 star review on 1st July 2022
Tyson
dressinn 1 star review on 16th March 2022
Yondela
dressinn 1 star review on 27th August 2021
Nastasija
Hi I can safely say the company is legit, my only disappointment is that ordered 2 item which both showed on the website it shows available stock but as I maintained communication with the company it was clear they didn't have the stock of 1 of the items so I removed the item and I was refunded my money, but the other item which they did have in stock is in-transit I can safely say I will order from them again, you as a customer you must keep in touch with them to ensure that what you order is actually in stock, my advice to future customers is keep in touch with them, check you order after you buy it, if it take too long to be shipped might be that 1 item is holding up other items because they waiting for the stock from the main supplier.
I was worried when I read reviews after I've ordered, but hey I did get my order at post office SA on the 23rd Sep and I've done my order on the 19th Aug 22. Right sizes for me and my daughter, happy with what I ordered, just the boxes were mashed.
Recieved the orders I placed from DressInn in correct size and colors. Items were shipped from Spain to Philippines via DHL option. It would have been a 5-Star Review if I didnt have to make a follow-up through their customer service regarding the shipment of my order. I suggest to choose DHL delivery option to avoid delays. Customer Service were quick to answer my inquiry.
Took a while but my 3 adidas masks got to me and they were dope asf right size etc... guess I was one of the lucky ones lol
Dressin has not made me happy. The 0parcel I ordered on December29th. I still have not received it. In their website they say it entered South Africa on the 19th January. Worse do not know how to contact them. I am never buying from them ever again.
After reading all these reviews I-m not really sure what to think. I have ordered shoes from this website in 3 different ocasions and the items were allways delivered, two of the times with a slight delay but nothing major. For what I know this store is located in Spain, and since I live in portugal wich right beside it that may have been part of the reason I didn]t had any problems with the items being delivered. Sory for the bad English. Best regards João C
I would have given 3 stars for the delivery time, which took almost two month, but customer service was there, responding quickly and in professional manner. 4 stars deserved. Most of the time the item was in TRANSIT status, which was a bit uncertainty and kinda frustrating. I am writing this review to give some hope to people waiting for their items, just give it more time than you normally used to.
ordered a napapajiri jacket and it arrived 1 day late but it came and it is very good
I loved the jumper and it was a good price. Plus it arrived on time.
Awesome reliable site