duales-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend duales-com
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read duales-com Reviews

Tell us how duales-com made you happy
Duales works very good and fast Really fantastic
Always quick, delivery on time excellent service
Very convenient for both the sender and receiver with excellent prices and fast service. I have used their services for over 7 years without any complaints.
no puedo enviar dinero a cuba
I am struggling to log on with Duales but have not had any success!
None of computer links worked despite trying several computers There needs to be clear step by step directions thatwotk
Excellent in every way.
Highly recommended, fast, reliable service. This is the best for sending money to relatives in cuba.
Terrible service. I tried to use it 2 days in a row and it was down both days.
Absolutely the best service I have used in the last 12 years. My recipient received my gift the following day I made the transaction. I and my recipient thank you for the A1 service. Gerry
Very fast and efficient service - sometimes same day. A bit pricey but totally reliable in the five times I’ve used it to deliver CUCs to a smaller city in Cuba. A great way to send cash (!!!) through the Palm Curtain.
Was unable to add a new registrant and your system dis not tell me why, or what to change.
Have been a costumer for many year, never a problem encountered Thanks Lemargo !!!
Cash was delivered to rural Cuba within 48 hours. Great service. Costs a bit higher than Western Union. But Western Union has stopped delivering to Cuba (except for family.)
Great service
Best affordable and secure way to send funds to our friends in Cuba. Sonia and Henry are the best at helping with your transaction.
Too many personal questions-Who is getting this money? What is the money being used for? Difficult to follow and fill out
Excellent Service! So glad to have found it. Very quick delivery in what is a fairly small centre in Moron, Cuba. Very pleased.
Buen servicio y rápido