duales-com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend duales-com

Tell us how duales-com made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"I've been using Duales for more than 20 years!!"
"Very reliable and easy site."
"I have been using Duales for few years. Very good service, never have any problems I definitely will keep sending money to my family en Cuba."
"Great service and reliable . Ive used it for many years and hopefully for many more ahead. Thank you"
"great service ,,,fees a bit high over all i,m happy giovanni"
"Very fast and efective"
"Very good service, secure an on time."
"Finalemente , no hice el envio con duales Esta escrito por el sitio en envio por la tarjeta AIS pero duales no ofrece el servicio! Fui a registrarme por nada"
"I'veen been using Duales for a few years and I am so pleased with they service and deliver."
"Duales is the best company that I have used to send money to my friends in Cuba. The service is always fast sometimes the money is received on the same day as I placed the order. As long as Duales is available I will use it."
"Very good service. Very fast, A bit too expensive. US$ 75 cost 18$ fee !!!"
"Customer service was great! They called me back even though I am in Panama! the transaction went smoothly and the recipient was thrilled. Thank you for helping me make someone's dream come true! Louise"
"This is a very reliable service, Iam confident every time a made a transaction"
"I am very happy with the service; however, sometimes the payments arrives very late, more then 4 - 6 days, since the guy who handles the payment at the end (in cuba), lacks the energy to travel to complete the payment."
"The online transaction is perfect for me and home delivery works great for my family."
"Porque es muy seguro y rápido, es muy eficiente el trabajo de Duales."
"It is a good service, fast, good price and excellent currency"
"Vey satisfied with you!"
"Please, make the paying process easier. No successful company on the internet makes it so difficult. Use PayPal if possible and let the customers chose whether your website should "memorize" the customer/credit card information or not. Don't make the decision for them. Remember, this is not Cuba."
"Berger than before faster"
duales-com is rated 4.63 based on 67 reviews