duales-com Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend duales-com

Tell us how duales-com made you happy

Telephone
"I'm very satisfied with your service."
"Muy complicado para un principiante. Faltan detalles y aclaraciones de cosas que en distintos paises se llaman diferente."
"Simply Excellent!"
"Excelente customer service,very easy to, and my family got the money in less than 24 hrs. Very happy I found this company again. Thanks Duales."
"Easy to navigate, and very quick service to Cuba for a great price."
"I love the service of duales. Thanks"
"Excellent service! Keep up the good work"
"This is a great way to send funds to our friends. I’m disappointed though that only one transaction per month can be sent as we have many friends in Cuba."
"Duales has a very efficient and fast service, it is an honest and serious site. I would recommended"
"Was referred to this site by someone who sends money to her family in Cuba. Duales was very easy to use and the funds were delivered within 48 hours, cannot believe how efficient and seamless this process was."
"Super fast delivery! Best service for a reasonable fee."
"Fast and efficient service, i am very satisfied."
"use it 2 times a month for years to send money to my family in cuba never a problem"
"Duales is the first and only company that I have trusted to send money to my family. I have had the best experiece using its services. Not only deliver money very fast but also representatives are very professional and they really care about customers. Last and also very important, fees are totally affordable."
"Reliable Fast delivered Securty"
"Very friendly staff and always willing to help . Thank you"
"Interesting service to have for sending money to Cuba. The only pitfall is the exchange rate which is insanely a disadvantage for Canadian dollars. But I would still recommend this service. The website works well with the eInterac."
"Soy usuaria de Duales por muchos años y en realidad siempre lo recomiendo porque su servicio es rápido y seguro, es en los únicos que confío para hacer mis envíos a Cuba. Nela."
"Duales offers a great way to send money to loved ones in Cuba. 🇨🇺 I have been using this service since 2013, and they are very reliable and speedy. Very honest and have excellent customer support."
"I'have been your customer for quite some time and no complaint for any wrongdoing from duales . Iam satisfied the way your people conduct business !"
duales-com is rated 4.52 based on 23 reviews