duales-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend duales-com
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read duales-com Reviews

Tell us how duales-com made you happy
muy largo . muchas preguntas inutiles . no adapta para mis gusto . busca algo rapido y eficiente gracias saludos
The ordering process was easy and convenient and that is to my satisfaction. The money delivered in good time as well.
Buen servicio lo recomiendo 100%
ES MUI BUENO 20
I started using Duales.com service in June 2011 after big research about different options to transfer money to Cuba to my friends. At that time it was the best option. A few years ago I tried to use Western Union once and was checking on other web services how much it would be sending money through them, and so far I’m still with Duales. In the beginning I was transferring money to bank account (something like Caribbean Transfers Card) , and later I tried and started using only home delivery option. Just in this January 2020 I did two transfers for my two friends in Cuba , and below is what I spent on it : For 50CUC I paid 71.90 CAD with home delivery service. Delivered in two days. For 100 CUC I paid 139.11 CAD with home delivery service. Delivered in three days. When checked with Western Union two different locations in Toronto sending 100 CUC would cost me 148.50 CAD After all I’m still very happy with Duales.com service, and another big advantage is that when I’m in Cuba and don’t want to withdraw money from my credit card as exchange rate and all fees will be bigger, I can simply submit another transaction using internet on my phone and expect it will be delivered in three days to my girl in city close to my resort, and after she get it, she can pass it to me. At least now I have two options to use my credit card for withdrawal or do the web transfer from Canada. … P.S. by they way if you consisted to use that service please get all necessary information about your friend as such as , First name, First Last Name, Second Last Name , full address , phone number, date of birth. If you want to try to transfer to banks accounts you will need to know their bank account in Banco Metropolitano, Banco Popular de Ahorro or Banco de Credito y Comercio BANDEC … When you prepare transfer , and choose your friend from the list , put the amount you want your friend to receive in CUC in Cuba, then press next and WAIT for email with transaction number and amount you need to pay !!! Then choose you payment option. I prefer all the time eTransfer , and from my Royal Bank account it was free last year for this time of payment for Duales. I hope some info will be very useful because I remember how much time I spent trying to find affordable solutions for transfers to Cuba.
We had issues with the online registration for some reason but the staff at duales-com were able to resolve them. Follow-up was required to ensure that the funds had made it to their destination and this too was resolved in a professional manner. Overall we were pleased with the outcome and happy with the service we received.
Amazing service. Easy, fast and reliable. Thank you.
I have been using Duales for a few years now to send money to Cuba from Toronto, Canada. No problems, sometimes very quick for Cuba within two days for an off the beaten path small town in Cuba. I use the Home delivery so the money is delivered right to the door.
Horrible. Wanted to send two transfers. Could not access my account used some years ago. Left messages with no response. Duales website indicated online chat was active but it was not.
the money was there in 2 days. i will do it again. very helpfull peopleat our service..
You guys are amazing. You even call me to or email me to ask if i need help with my transaction. There’s only one thing I would like to bring to your attention when i send money my family supposed to receive whatever amount i sent right? But the last few times the person that delivers he doesn’t even go to my sister house he just call her and she goes and puck it up which is fine if he would give her all the money but he’ve taking until 4 cuc from what i sent. My question is that normal? Thank you :)
Excellent servcies rrsults bery jappy
Todo el trámite es muy engorroso
Very good service
A fast, efortless and secure way to make transferences.I am very satisfied.
This service is very good and very reliable. I would highly recommend it for anyone.
Service fast safe and offer a good currency exchange
excelente sitio súper bueno
I have used Duales now for a number of years and they have made sending money just so simple. Just a few things and Minor Details to fill out and then I can save that information for the next time. It has certainly made sending money to Cuba a breeze.
Very good help to finalize the registration process. Also very fast money delivery to Cuba
duales-com is rated 4.49 based on 144 reviews