duales-com Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend duales-com

Tell us how duales-com made you happy

"muy rápido el servico"
"Excellent, reliable service. Thank you to everyone at Duales."
"Duales has been offering great service to my family for over the past year, thank you!"
"Great service. My friend in Cuba received cash at her home the same day. Wow!"
"Good services"
"I believe it would make things easier for the sender to get email notice of when funds were delivered. Communications in Cuba is difficult in the best of times but an email notice would be very helpful"
"it's silly that i have to convert to usa dollars to send cuc to cuba. they don't even take usa dollars, and i don't live in the usa."
"I have been using Duales for the last 2 years and think they are fantastic! The money is delivered into my friends hands usually within 2 days of sending. So far I have had no problems whatsoever. I would highly recommend their home delivery service."
"Fast service and delivery!"
"I did reservation twice recently and didnt get any email from you to continiue with my c. card payment. Its mean I cant send anything....?"
"My money transfer went smoothly and expeditiously. I was completely satisfied. Thanks, Duales."
"Me parece un buen servicio es la tercera ves que lo utilizo y esta ves fue muy rapida la respuesta solo me gustaria una comisión menor ya que pague casi un 20% entre lo que pague y lo que recibió mi beneficiario"
"Great service, great people on the phone when need help, Specially Sonia from the Toronto office."
"I have always been happy with Duales, but the last experience was the best. The person helping me held my hand through the process and was more than helpful. Thanks again Duales."
"The representatives are very helpful and provide a great service"
"Muy buen servicio"
"The company suppose to be responsable for any lost in the $ or Lemargo"
"good service"
"Guys you do an excellent job."
"Best service.Very friendly,professional and reliable."
duales-com is rated 4.59 based on 46 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access