eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 4th April 2021
eFoam 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
D Green
eFoam 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Konstantins Grigorjevs
Really easy to use website, very clear and quick. Can't wait to get the foam and finish my window seat!
Very good simple website to use. Straight forward to order and design your foam order. Cannot do the delivery bit yet as only just ordered, but if is as good as the experience so far then very good.
Very easy website to use.
Simple to give measurements
Looking forward to getting my foam in the post
eFoam made something that I thought would be complicated very easy. Thank you, let's hope the dogs don't destroy this new sofa cushion!
Very easy to use website and ordering is simple. Only minor snag is that when ordering you are not told when the delivery will happen until all the details have been entered.
Easy to navigate web page. Haven't received yet, so can't evaluate the product. Was pleased to find a company that does bespoke sizes. Video was very helpful.
Will review again when delivered and fitted.
easy to use website and reasonable prices
Excellent informative site, couple of glitches paying, email address confirmation is case sensitive.
Now awaiting my samples.
Many thanks craig
Good advice given on the phone when needed and delivery great. Quick even in Covid
Great prices, easy to use can’t wait to try my samples and then get my campervan bed ordered
Easy to use... simple to work with, great jon
Really simple to get my sizes, I will write my praising review and add a star once I receive my foam.
Easy to use website
easy to understand wed page ,prices seem very good
Easy to use website, good prices with good discounts.
Website is pretty straight forward and I'm excited to receive top quality foam at a reasonable price. Although, the more you buy, the more you save.
Happy days!
I could easily navigate around the website. I loved the descriptions provided about what each type of foam is used for since I am purchasing foam for the very first time. Competitive rates, sample selection and free delivery services makes efoam an ideal choice to purchase from.
Purchased a closed cell cut to size sheet. Arrived quickly and very firm as I wished. Did the job very well.
Good value and easy to order.
The website is very clear and easy to use but unfortunately after selecting my address from the drop down menu my house number was changed. I went through the process a second time in case it was my mistake but the same thing happened. I then entered the full address manually which worked, thankfully.
eFoam is rated 4.87 based on 25,680 reviews