eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 9th May 2021
eFoam 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Dawn Audsley
eFoam 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Susan Hill
Hard to comment really, I’ve only just ordered my foam. I liked that I could choose the foam type and dimensions to suit my needs.
Website was easy to navigate. Looking forward to receiving items with free gift!
easy to use web-site gives you all the information you need to order new foam just waiting for it to arrive:)
Very easy web site and very good prices and offers will keep this site in my best sites list
Website really easy to use but unfortunately doesn’t indicate the colour of foam that your purchasing for some reason?
Easy website to navigate. Good descriptions. Waiting on delivery.
I always ue this foam when I am upholstering.
I have still to receive my order as I have just completed it but the online service is excellent it was easy to get a quote for the exact size and shape I was looking for . Free shipping is also a big bonus
Fantastic product at a very competitive price - super service.
Good selection of foam and many different types of each
Website can be a little confusing and confirmation does not make your next order any easier. But once you have worked it out, always arrives in good time and good quality.
Four stars because I've yet to receive the foam... But given the experience so far, I'm hopeful of a swift delivery and great product.
Website is basic, but gives the information required. Hope the products are as advertised
Check out and ordering is easy. PayPal payment accepted is a bonus. Awaiting product delivery.
Some products are competitively priced, some are not. A little more consistency on pricing would get more of my business. Sam Curtis @ Gold Sails LTD
A large selection
I LOVE that the VAT is already included in the price, and the free shipping is absolutely appreciated; I've always hated getting to the checkout, to then find out that I have to pay a not insignificant amount of money extra from VAT or postage. Also, as someone who doesn't know quite what they're looking for when it comes to Acoustic Foam (I was buying to help reduce reverb and sound travelling through the wall of a home studio), I found the item descriptions accessibly and easy to understand, and since this is just for a home studio, I found the foam VERY affordable and a good size for home use. I would have appreciated an extra line or 2 detailing what each type or size of foam would be useful for, but again, that is from the perspective of someone who doesn't already have much of an understanding of the subject. Overall, a good experience; If I ever need more, I know exactly where to go!
Website easy to use and good product and service. I wouldn't bother with the net wrapping though.
Pleased with the website and very helpful on the phone too. Would be even better if my postcode wasn't excluded from free delivery.
price is very good and hopefully the product will be the same
eFoam is rated 4.87 based on 26,034 reviews