El Dorado Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend El Dorado Furniture

Tell us how El Dorado Furniture made you happy
More Photos & Videos
I purchased a sofa and found out at check out that it would be almost 3 months for delivery. They seem to be selling furniture that they don't have or know when they will get it !
I wish I could write this for an overall company but I can't I can only pick a store. Just had the worse experience ever. I have spent over 8,000 with eldarado let's be clear. I would think they would value my loyalty. Instead they send broken and damaged furniture it always has to go back. They send third party companies to deliver and they can't speak English so we could not communicate. I ask him to call the customer service manager (who was laughing in my face on the phone with driver speaking in another language. At this point I'm just fed up I asked them to take it all back. I go towards my door to let them in and take the furniture, I turn around and the guy is trying to leave, I'm confused and Dont know why he's leaving, he sees me walking up to the door and still persist on shutting the door the driver ended up hurting my finger.(thank God my neighbor was outside to see what happen.) I talked with them about the incident and I'm truly thinking about making a police report. she did not apologize for the incident only about the damaged furniture. She was not sincere about the situation. She blamed me and says the driver said I hit the truck. Worst day ever. I just know I will not be spending my money with them anymore. I rather order wayfair.com and put it together myself. I will say the store manager at the west palm beach location is the most professional and genuine manager they have. He made me feel appreciated and did not defend any sort of negative actions from those drivers. ELDARADO SERIOUSLY NEEDS MAKE SOME CHANGES. Reflect on the facts! Your Customer Service manager lacks customer service skills. This as a company is showing through the internet with all the horrible reviews. I Dont see eldarado lasting 20 years with the type of service and damaged goods. I truly feel bad for the mangers and employee like Doris, Kathy, and the store manager at west palm beach because you guys do provide great customer service. But all that can't get a customer in the store if the head if management is unprofessional, not sinsecre, and could careless she just wanted me off the phone. I could tell by her tone. Do not support them until they start to appreciate their customers.
About 15 days ago we made a purchase at el Dorado furniture store, located in Pembroke Pines, Miami FL. It was a purchase of over $ 7,000 that included a bar, a dining table, a reclining sofa, a TV table, a table for the living room, ornaments, two chairs and a centerpiece. We have been clients of El Dorado for quite some time, but I think this will be the last time.

There have been so many problems that I do not know where to start. I think I'm going to start with the worst of all, the sectional sofa. After having used the sofa for a while (less than 15 days), we realized that the sofa is not comfortable, the recliner does not work as expected, the height is not adequate, etc. .... we do not like it how we thought we would like it. We did what any customer, from any store in the United States has the right to do, and especially after spending more than $ 3000, we went to the store to speak with a manager to request changing the sofa. We did not want to return the sofa, just change the product for another. It turns out that El Dorado does not accept merchandise changes after 5 days, but even if you have the supernatural ability to know if a sofa will be comfortable in 5 days, El Dorado would still charge a restocking fee of 30% plus the costs of Shipping. I wonder, how will I know if a sofa is going to be comfortable in less than 5 days? Why would I have to pay a 30% restocking fee? Another answer was that I should have returned the sofa at the time of delivery, so I guess the brilliant strategists of El Dorado imagine that the delivery drivers would have to wait for 4 or 5 hours for me to know if I'm going to like the sofa or not. It is simply ridículos, disrespectful and shameful.

In any store in the United States, a customer has the right to return / exchange a product within 15-30 days, regardless of the type of product, from a gallon of milk, to a TV or a computer. Then I ask myself: Why El Dorado does not allow me to change a product that I do not like, a product for which I have paid more than $ 3000? ...... I don´t have enough words to describe how El Dorado forces me to stay with a piece of furniture that I do not like, it is an abuse of my rights as a client, a lack of respect, it is shameful and completely unacceptable.
But my nightmare does not end there, they had to deliver the bar 3 times. Every time they delivered a piece it had problems, again and again, very poor-quality furniture. Loose pieces, scratches, bumps, problems with the paint ... .. the list is long. After 3 times we accept the last one they brought us, but that does not mean that it doesn´t have problems, it only has "less problems" than the previous ones, but since they cannot be returned, we must keep one! ... .. the last one did not bring any of the caps for the screws and the assemblies are all uncovered. Now, we are going to try that they give us at least those caps, perhaps they also have another absurd policy for that!

My only good experience with El Dorado ??, the salesperson. Mr. Henry has been excellent, kind, available and always willing to help in whatever is within his reach. It is a pity that an excellent professional like Henry works for an organization like El Dorado in which the rights of the clients are not respected, nor the ethics or the decorum of the people who work hard in this country in order to maintain their families
Dear CEO / Managers of El Dorado, I feel obliged to share my experience in all social networks, forums and media at my disposal to prevent abuses like this continue to happen. I will not stop until I get an answer from you, an answer with a reasonable explanation. IF I do not receive a reply from you, I will have to go with the TV, The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. (CFPB).

I hope you have an excellent day!!!
Took more than 20 days receive my delivery