eneba-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend eneba-com
Email, Live Chat
Read eneba-com Reviews

Tell us how eneba-com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
eneba-com 1 star review on 16th April 2020
Rolanas Kutra
eneba-com 1 star review on 2nd January 2020
sweeliaz
More Photos & Videos
I ordered "Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One) Xbox Live Key GLOBAL"

I got "PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS #1.0/99 Clothing Pack" and no game.

Now they're not responding to my emails / cries for help.
I've tried everything with them. They sold me a duplicate key. I created a ticket (which was way more involved than I thought,) Did not hear anything form the until 5 days ago when I wrote a bad review in Trustpilot. They answered to my review saying that they had asked for further information. They only asked for more information after I created the review. They are asking me to contact Steam and ask them for the exact date and time when this key was activated. I already did and Steam does not answer. How is this my issue to resolve? they should be figuring this out with Steam. They were the ones selling duplicate keys. I have sent countless emails and nobody in Eneba responds. And here is the kicker, if I don't send Eneba they responso from Steam in 48 hrs, they consider my issue resolved. Eneba, you guys are horrible.
If I could, I would give this scam company 0 stars.
Firstly, they sold me a used key. After several mail conversations back and forward (with too long response times), I finally got a replacement key, which was ALSO used!!!
Now it's the third time I have to take print screens and send to them. Really too much effort for a game, but I will not give this up until they give me a god damn working key.
I may change this review if they send me a working key within a REASONABLE time...

Edit:
They now contacted me and wanted additional screen shots of the DLC list.... for a game that I don't own. What a damn joke.
Ordered a gift card on their site, went to my chart, filled in the billing and paid with ideal, then the page kept loading.

Result 64,34€ gone.. just PooF.. and they cant seem to find my payment and my order they claim there is no trail to follow..

I have bin using ideal Rabobank for over 15 years and this has never happened before that a transaction is send and collected and then disappears.

Seems Theft to me and im giving them a few days to either deliver the gift card or a refund or just any info on what happend and what needs to be done.

But so far they are either clueless or playing games either way im not going to sit by and watch 64€ go PooF..
Scam. Wouldn’t refund my $12 after the code they sent wouldn’t work. BUY GAMES ELSEWHERE !! Trust me!
Scammed my money
Scamming site selling grey market game keys, often used and resold.
They sell already used keys, not trustworthy. After supplying them all my details including Steam's response of when the key was activated with exact time and date, they don't get back to me and don't refund me. STAY AWAY FROM THEM! There are so many other alternatives that are actually legit. Read the other reviews, then you know they trade with stolen keys or I don't know what. My lawyer is going to deal with this anyway. Good luck to them fraudsters. I will also block my credit card, just in case they want to draw more money out of it.
AVOID!!!! Bought used key and two tickets, 2 weeks and they can't get the thing done, nor can state what I have not provided. (Send all screenshots, no games at all at my account - to complicated)
Good, fast service so far.
I purchased game code on Friday the 7th. Code didn't work (origin said it is already redeemed). I contacted Eneba straight away (through "contact us" form as there's no number to call) and asked to provide new code or issue the refund. I received automated response day after to provide screenshots etc. which I replied to them straight away on Saturday. It is Wednesday now and there is no response at all from them, despite me being sending 3 reminding emails (yes I did checked my spam boxes etc.). They just don't bother to help. Not recommended at all. I have now contacted my bank to get full refund via chargeback claim.
I received my confirmation with what should be my activation key. Instead of a key I received the text “Enjoy!” where the key should have been. I’ve contacted the website but they apparently can’t read English and told me that I have received a key without reading what the actual problem was. I’ve tried to explain again, but I’ve been put in the ignore box. SCAM SCAM SCAM
Scam site. Beware

I purchased a USD$10 Playstation PSN card. The code provided has already been redeemed.
Finally decided to purchase Overwatch and I'm glad I did that at Eneba. It was very cheap and delivery of the key was instant. Very impressed by this and I plan to shop here again.
Every time I visit Eneba I’m amazed by the huge selection of critically acclaimed games at a cheap price, easy payment methods and fast delivery time. Definitely recommended!
Great customer service, cheap game prices, fast arrival times after purchase. Excellent.
I purchased Steam gift card for my son as Christmas present.
Eneba sold me wrong/stolen code.
Support asked to provide all screenshots, we did, support asked us get Steam response into this issue, we got and sent to Eneba.
From this support do not communicate, do not reply to our emails, we wish to get our money back.
Opening dispute in Paypal. A fake company with fake services.
My order number: nk9u6
They gave me a used code that was already redeemed by another account. Taking forever to reply and resolve. They asked me to go to steam support knowing that they take weeks to reply and kept me going in circles. Never going to buy from this site again
Hacker company..... I bought game code.... but code is activate in other account

Eneba say: I see that we got confirmation from our suppliers that the key was not used and was valid before the purchase.

:))))))))) I do not understand. I agree that the key was valid before the purchase. But he is not valid after the purchase. I did not activate it. With this policy, he can sell 1 code 10 times.
I have talked with them about my key not working

3 days have gone by and i havent got anything.
eneba-com is rated 3.53 based on 146 reviews