eneba-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend eneba-com
Email, Live Chat
Read eneba-com Reviews

Tell us how eneba-com made you happy
This is a scammer app..
I bought 2 code since yesterday and I haven’t get it in my email since yesterday...
Pls this site must be ban...
I sent a message to the customer support since yesterday and they haven’t reply me up till now..
Purchased Fortnite v-bucks as a present.
following the transaction, I was asked to approve that the v-bucks cannot be used or redeem via PS4 which is something that was supposed to be clear prior to the transaction.
asking for a refund was easy but the time it takes till the money is back in my account is "out of their hands" - awful experience
Got scammed by this company, stay away

The Global Key I received for Football Manager did not work, (Issues Raised #236936). I have shared the screenshots but no reply from last 7days. I have been told they will need to contact Supplier to see what the issue is. This shouldn't happen in first place when you sell Global key and its locked to a region or is incorrect. Scammers have stopped responding to emails and won’t even give money back. If you are scammed use PayPal to get your money refunded
I have bought 2 games from them now and the first time it goes smoothly, but the second time it didn't accept my payment, but it was not charged any thing. so its kinda 50/50 review.
Key didn't work. No respond to emails so I had to report to paypal. Bad reviews are real, buy at your own risk.
Bought two codes - neither work. Customer support is virtually non-existent, they answer but offer no real help. Been called a scammer also! Use ENEBA at your own risk, I'd suggest using more reputable companies. Absolutely appalled and will never use ENEBA again.
The license worked fine, but the next day my phone has received several phishing and scam messages. They're clearly selling customer phone numbers and email addresses.
Refused to grant me a refund on an accidental purchase, and i cant even use the code. Awful customer service and not the first time i've been let down by them.
DO NOT USE
please stay away from this site, they will scam you
WORST costumer service ever
cdkey charged in bank account, error during buying process, no email no response, no refound....
Bought a game in march, the key did not work (already used, wrong - whatever noone probably will ever know). Since then i argue with them. They want that i contact the publisher which will never answer and dont want to pay the money back. STAY AWAY FROM THAT SCAM COMPANY! Would give minus 5 Stars if it would be possible.
Lighting fast key delivery, no complaints in that department.
Great place to buy gift cards and subscriptions. Much cheaper here than anywhere else.
Successfully extended my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by purchasing it on Eneba. Plan to buy it here from now on. Cheers lads!
They sell used codes and they have slow customer service. I am still awaiting a refund or replacement for my Sea of ​​Thieves game.
DO NOT buy from them! Sent me an invalid code for the psn. After contacting them via Paypal maybe they got scared and refunded me immediatly.
One month after your website gave me an error, and after lots of time wasting and you guys telling me to just wait, and lied to my face about this problem "not having anything to do with you" and I am still waiting for my product, FOR WHICH I ALREADY PAID, BUT NEVER GOT. Your customer service just lied to me repeteadly and even stopped replying to me after a few days, so I had to create another ticket, and even tho I got a reply I am STILL WAITING. Terrible service, never buying here again or recommending.
I am not the type to want to review any entity, but this company got me doing it! If I could I would give them a zero star! That’s how bad their product (lack of clarity in product descriptions) and worst of all their customer services. I bought an item that was downloaded but it was in the wrong gaming platform. After sent ticket and tons of email exchanges, they refused to refund or make it right by providing me with anything close to what I have purchased. They cited terms of agreements!!!! Don’t waste your hard earned cash in here! There are more customer friendly gaming entities out there!
‼️‼️‼️DO NOT PURCHASE THEY ARE CROOKS‼️‼️‼️
I just purchased an Xbox game pass and games live. It did not work. My 14 year old son used his pocket money. The key did not work. It did not give him access to Live. I contacted customer services and they basically said tough.‼️
I don’t know what’s the problem for these guys below. Made my fourth purchase recently – I bought Arma 3. Got the key and successfully launched the game, just like with other instances.
eneba-com is rated 3.15 based on 192 reviews