Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
good to look
je me suis inscrit et ai payé en pensant pouvoir récupérer un document qui m'était devenu impossible d'accès. J'ai payé en pensant pouvoir RESILIER à tout moment comme c'est mentionné sur le site et en fin de compte je serai débité pendant 6 MOIS ALORS QUE JE ME SUIS DESINSCRIT 5 min APRES MON INSCRIPTION et que je n'ai pas pu récupérer mon document !! Ce site est une totale arnaque
i cannot edit it
Platform doing great job, because gives great advices and the result looks professional and different.
Thank you for the awesome work! You already helped me twice to change my job - definitely I'll use platform again!
I converted it to Word but I could not edit it to remove some unwanted information. Now, it seems I didn’t make any useful of the resume because without editing resume will be ?
Абонирах се за PRO subscription и съм изключително разочарован. Upload-нах си resume, което съм правил преди време през вашата платформа и системата ви го качи в отвратителен формат, който няма нищо общо с оригиналният файл. Заплатих PRO само за да си обновя resume-то и сега благодарение на неработещата ви платформа, се налага да го пренапиша наново.

Със сигурност не бих използвал повече, за съжалениe
Great tool, easy to use, provide great help from a graphical and content perspectives on CVs and cover letters. Highly recommended!
The price is way too high and the customization option is limited, not satisfied with the options and suggestions that the tool is giving
Easiest and most complete career developmet support environment i know
A few more options with regards to background page colors and formats would be most helpful. 😀
Very easy to use, modern formats and sections that make reading a resume more interesting and informative.
Enhancv gave my resume the facelift it needed so badly. As soon as I redid my resume I heard back from job applications almost immediately. Definitely worth the investment!
A good tool to design a visual CV. Number of templates could be a bit more, also when it comes to customizing the CV. For example it would be good, if one specific section could be added multiple times instead of only once.
Also multilingual CVs and cover letters would add value.
I uploaded a resume that I already created via Enhancv so I can edit it, and the system uploaded it in very bad format and I cannot edit it so I must do it all over again. I am unsatisfied with your PRO plan and I am sorry I paid for it.
The Enhancv resume template was a game changer for me. It helped my resume standout from the bunch. I defintely will be recommending others in their job search to their website.
Das Layout sieht super aus und es passen viele Informationen auf einer Seite. Die Handhabung ist sehr simpel und übersichtlich. Es wäre toll, wenn das Grundlayout in anderen Sprachen zur Verfügung steht und wenn selber gewählt werden kann, welcher Titel mit Farbe hervorgehoben werden soll. Dennoch empfehle ich dieses Programm weiter!
It is good, however I have a few points of improvement.
1) The name does not have an option to be center aligned which I'd prefer.
2) There is no LinkedIn icon to show that the link is for linkedin profile.
3) The icon for mail is "@". Other resume making websites offer "M" as the icon which is more professional.

I really hope you provide these options because that'll make enhancv perfect.
paid by mistake for quarterly plan and unable to take a refund now , No contact option as well. Very very disappointed
Enhancv is rated 4.24 based on 1,379 reviews