Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
I like the idea for your website, it's very helpful and assist me to write my CV with clearly view.
Thanks
Enhancv is my go-to platform when people around me need new, shiny CVs. Yes, I don't need it for myself, but every person I hand their own CV to is (to put it mildly) stunned and amazed. I love seeing their reaction and the huge amount of interviews they're getting as a result of sending the CV. I've been on all ends of the recruitment process and know what's optimal, intriguing, and tempting, and have found jobs for tens of my friends and relatives throughout the years. Before using Enhancv it was a rather cumbersome process :)
Now one of my companies (Press Start) is doing recruitment for several clients and I often advise candidates to tailor their CV through Enhancv before send it to the customer's HR.
Only provides PDF version when ATS wants word. No happy.
I'm an HR professional who's eager to read more and more interesting, eye catching, and integral (something that tells you more than you work and education) CVs more in the workplace. Enhanced CV is definitely a tool I recommend because it sets the bar hight for CVs, and it's so easy to use
I enjoyed using the Enhancv tool in designing my resume. It is one of the most flexible tools I have used so far and has most of the common features required in resume.
However, I was unable to align the content and therefore not so happy about that. Wish that could be improved.
It's just another level
Great tool: easy to use, user friendly, has a lot of templates, allows to make adjustments, move sections/ blocks, very convenient. Excellent and responsive service. Will take it again for sure.
Very easy and intuitive site. The CV templates are modern and super easy to add or remove. Highly recommended
Great platform! Very easy to use. Always come back when i update my resume. Always answer questions quickly too.
Easy to use. Fantastic result. Enjoy suggestions function
Good design. Very expensive with few personalized options. Very poor customer support. No answer to email.
Its beyond amazing. Everyone is amazing at how my CV looks and the $3 referral is unmatched.
Pros- rich selection of templates

Cons - pricy, no word export, versioning issue, lack of customization ability
Using Enhancv I was able to to create clear and concise professional looking resume which helped me to stand out and make a positive impression very early on the requirement process. The product is very intuitive and easy to work with. I recommend it. The value you get is top!
It's an incredible tool. Not only the templates are very good looking, but they make suggestions for improvement, language improvements and sections. People actually complimented my CV, which is a first.
Thank you!
Great product and awesome customer service. You really feel that their primary goal is aligned to their customers: to ensure candidates are successful at landing the next role.
user friendly, but still needs some work in the output options.
No customer care. Very difficult to contact and ask queries. I tried several times, many emails, but absolutely no response. I have no idea about the other services as I am waiting to contact you after payment.
very friendly, helpful and understanding !
It's one of the best CV builders out there. Lots of sleek and professional designs available, as well as plenty of tools to truly make your resume stand out. On top of that, their customer support is superb. Couldn't ask for any better.
Enhancv is rated 4.24 based on 1,379 reviews