Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
They didn't make any change in years. Logos available before are not available anymore... It's regressing
Poor download quality! I was so disappointed that i paid for the premium upgrade and the downloaded version aaa very blurry! I will be cancelling before my next auto payment.
Impossibile to understand what to do with the basic account. In the end yo charged me 5€ and I cannot even review my cv. If it was not so Boring, i would start to write terrible reviews everywhere. Shame on you.
I paid $5 and i cant even add new items, so i have the same privileges as the free accounts? I don't get it!!! I want s refund
Enhancv, I am absolutely disappointed from your company . Already have written an email to you and nobody replied to me. I made my CV sending invitations to my friends so I can collect the required amount. I made it in the end. Maybe your system requires credit/debit card data hower , because it was in the system. Three days ago I was charged $19.99 for a 1 month subscription that I DO NOT use. I haven't used your services at all since the end of October and now I was charged for no reason and I haven't made any monthly subscriptions. If I can make a free CV sending invitations to my friends - why would I need a monthly subscription ?!?! This is not right! I want my money back. Look forward to your reply
They continued to charge my debit card. However no account that I could login to showed a card associated with it. The chat "support" would refuse to answer my very polite requests to remove my card from whatever account it was associated with. After 4 days of no response, I've decided I'll just have to get a new card so they don't continue to charge me. I loved the resume I was able to build with their website, but with such terrible support regarding something like billing I can't give them a good review. This will be the first of many negative reviews I write and share unfortunately.
Topo expensive
Horrible. Don't sign up for it.
Overpriced, very difficult to know what capabilities are available. The basic package is almost useless. The premium package is a ridiculous price point for what is essentially an enhanced version of keynote and word. I would be astounded if this company is still in business in 6 months.
I went for the basic plan in order to fix a word on my CV and now its locked and want me to go pro. Why did you charge me 5$ if youre not letting me do anything.
Literally no added value using enhancv instead of other free tools on the web.
I have been told from last 2 weeks that i would get the refund in 3-4 working days, but haven't got any.
Client pays for subscription and can’t keep download his work in a word format. Ridiculous policy to create dependency and retain customer for longer..
not what I expected, this service can be improved a lot introducing real enhancements than just punctuations.
Hi, really sorry to hear that! Can you give us a bit more info and we will act on it asap. We already have more than 100+ different type of mistakes that we detect in each resume, but as we see we've missed something. You can directly write to us at help@enhancv.com!
if you want a generic but cool looking cv, and you want to pay for it, enhancv are your guys
Hi, Sorry to hear that - can you share with us why you find it generic? What will change your opinion? Thanks and sorry once again!
No solution for my prob!
Hi Timo, Sorry to hear that! What were you looking for? What was your problem? What we can make to solve it? Let us know what you think - you can directly email us at help@enhancv.com
useless suggestion or advice for resume. you are blind in my major. only supply a fancy template. waste my money on it. I will tell everyone who I know to get far away from your trap.
Hi really sorry to read that! We've missed something obviously, can you please give us a bit more info? Happy to talk to you to fix what we couldn't see!
I was looking for a product that offered multiple templates and guided assistance. This is not a user friendly suite. I am extremely disappointed in this product.
clicked the trail version, but was charged. contacted supported, they were rude and said no refund and added some link no one will ever read. This is NOT worth 20$ is a total rip off, and now that I had a bad experience, I will surely let everyone know. Enjoy your 20$, you lost at least 10 clients I would have brought by testing your app with this dumb attitude, and also everyone else I meet and thinks about using your app
I paid 5 dollars for the basic subscription just to find out I was paying for nothing. After trying to get an answer what I was paying for and asking for a refund I did not get a reply. Very disappointed with the customer service and how theres a small option to pay 5 dollars for something you could get for free. Would not recommend you guys to anyone.
Hi Walter, Volen from Enhancv here - please excuse me for the delayed reply! It's my mistake, your message got lost through my inbox. The basic plan we have costs 4.99$ a month, and for the first 7 days after you signup it's free. We offer it for free, so that our users can test and feel whether Enhancv will work for you. Actually, most of the other resume builders will ask for payment once you start editing you resume or you want to download it. However, we're always open for suggestions and will be happy to hear your feedback. I'm posting the full list of our Pro Features - Create up to 10 resumes - Advanced sections (Awards, Books, Certificates, Publications, Quotes, References) - Advanced templates (Compact) - Content Analyzer allows you to quickly identify mistakes on your resume. - Remove Branding allows you to remove the logo in the footer of the resume. And here's the pricing: - monthly Pro plan- billed at $19.99 per month - quarterly Pro plan - billed every 3 months at $14.99 per month - semiannual Pro plan- billed every 6 months at $10.99 per month Once again Walter, please excuse me, completely my fault! Let me know if I can help you with something else!
Enhancv is rated 4.23 based on 1,423 reviews