Enhancv Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhancv
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Enhancv made you happy
Amazing platform
Expensive but well worth it. Great TEMPLESTOWE and very easy to use. Would rather a one of fee then ongoing.
It was frustrating the payment process. None of my cards worked, PayPal needed additional info and google pay did not work. As I needed to send a CV, it took me over 24 hours to have acesse to the tool.
Once in the tool, I loved it
Just perfect !
Pretty amazing. Wish was a little more customizable but maybe I haven't fully figured it out.
All in all, I am able to SEO/keyword so much and add a modern yet professional flair. I like it
Very good if you have the Pro Version
doesn't worth what it cost at all.
Great, but please make the Header section adjustable.
I would like to add Find me online into the Header section or right next to it.
I am very pleased with the CV I created with the help of enhancv! It really stands out!
Very visually-stunning templates and modules that can be added. I spent a few hours working on converting my old 1998-style CV to a 2-page Enhacv, and very pleased with the outcome. Some nice visual options and styles that can get the right message across.
The tools on Enhancv are great!
Nice and one of the best
First of all, having an intelligent platform to write resumes like this is really a saviour in effort and time. It helped me frame the look of the resume I created in a beautiful way. However, a couple of things can still be improved to really make it a top rated tool. First, there's limited template formats especially for single column format, and limited choices for fonts. I do not understand why Times New Roman is not even in the selection. Also, some of the errors highlighted are not even really errors but just personal preferences i.e, using an icon repeatedly vs. using too many icons which I find too casual. I hope that these improvements can be addressed.
Although a good start, I would like even more control of my resume. For example, if Experience spills over into multiple pages and that is the only thing on the subsequent pages, why can't I go multi-column?

Also, I struggled a bit combining templates, font sizes, and margins. I think these controls could be a little bit more intuitive. I also had issues getting back to where I started.

And, the rest of your survey questions need a little work.
Though I have upgraded to the paid version, I don't see many benefits. Also the CV template is far too restrictive there should be more room to customise.
Very fair price & very useful feedback on my CV to bring it to the next level.
Really a fantastic service! They even insert suggestions based on the job details you gave. Which takes all of the work out of having to figure out what to say during the description portion. However, I really wish they rethink their pricing model. Its expensive.
Very fair price & very useful feedback on my CV to bring it to the next level.
When I download my CV in pdf a lot of characters are not correctly visualised, for example my sentence
Interprète Experte FRIT
besomes
Interprète Experte FR<>IT
I notified the problem friday morning and I am still waiting for the correct document.
Its totally fine though, giving some additional editable for the CV will be add more value!
Enhancv is rated 4.24 based on 1,368 reviews