eon Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend eon

Tell us how eon made you happy

"I joined Bulb several moths ago having been with one of the big six for several years. Bulb make it very easy to switch plus their prices are cheaper. Its also the easiest company to understand your payments. very easy to submit meter readings, plus you get the added bonus of receiving £75 in your account if you join using my referral code below. If you post reviews using your referral code and someone else joins up you keep getting £75. Worth it during these very cold winter months. The biggest reason for joining is their commitment to using as much renewable energy as possible. Feel free to join up using my referral code below : refferal75gbp.tk"
Are you eon? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Appalling customer service team and even worse complaints department. They transposed a meter reading and yet even after showing photographic evidence and them admitting it was totally their fault over one year later the have not sorted as apparently they cannot rectify their own mistakes! Now even though they have several times admitted it is their fault they are threatening debt collectors when they owe a refund!"
"atrocious customer service"
"Service is good and find that they are reliable."
Ann
"When I gave EOn my meter readings and they realised I had paid too much up to that date, they refused to put the unspent money back in my bank account, saying it would go towards the next bill. I'm really cross that they are using that money to potentially earn interest on, when for me the extra cash flow can be a 'make or break' with other bills. Not impressed!"
eon is rated 2.00 based on 5 reviews