EOS Fitness Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EOS Fitness
07AM
7AM

Tell us how EOS Fitness made you happy

"I've been the typical "let's make a new years resolution" kind of individual when it comes to the gym and working out. I really do feel like EOS changed that. I actually want to go to the gym! The classes, the machines ,the amenities! I really enjoy being there! I'm not the smallest of women either so maybe some people are worried about how people will look at them. First of all people who care(or are bothered) by your weight don't matter. But the instructors have been amazing! They haven't tried to stop me or look at the funny. If there is a move they are going to do that may be a little difficult at my size they just give an alternative move to the class members to choose from. Oh! And the price!!! Holy cow! It is so good compared to others, especially for everything they offer. You'd be silly to not get the higher memberships cause the price... it really is a steal. EOS! Please don't change your prices cause I said that! =P EOS FITNESS is such a great place, the people are super friendly and the price is unbeatable. Go check out the one near you. Each gym is a bit different and I love walking into each one to check out the different styles."
Are you EOS Fitness? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback EOS Fitness receives. Reply Free
EOS Fitness is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews