Euro Car Parts Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Euro Car Parts Pool Video Review Intex Frameset Swimming Pool (Rectangle) - 4.5 x 2.2 mtr
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020

Euro Car Parts 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Lena W
Euro Car Parts 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Paul H
Ordered some car parts and it was so easy, got au call to confirm delivery was ok to make.
I ordered a wiper blade set for a Skoda Yeti 'Valeo VM331'. The picture on the webpage describing the product was of the two front blades and the rear blade. I received a box labelled as VF331 containing only the front two blades but the product codes on the web page and box matched. The picture on the web page is probably wrong. On the plus side delivery quick.
All good thanks
Parts arrived promptly, and packaged properly. Good service.
Excellent. First time ordering and was really impressed. Ordered my item online and my items arrived at my house much quicker than I expected. Really happy and impressed, will definitely be ordering from again.
Very efficient service and delivery to my home address. Web site easy to search and select the correct products I am a first time user and my car is quite old ( 1998 BMW 5-Series) and so I was abit nervous about using the site. However it was a success. I received the correct product very quickly. Thankyou - will use again.
Ordered Brembo discs and pads. Correct fitment parts arrived on the Isle of Man 2days later with free delivery. Excellent service from Europarts at a fraction of main dealer prices. Thank you.
Please fix your website credentials, as it states is unsafe.
Little bit more tolerance for us old buggers who've been servicing our own vehicles for decades and coming to terms with new tech! Been using europarts as long as I can remember hopefully just a bad day!
Easy to order and fast delivery. Will use again in future.
Can't fault anything. The items arrived quickly, the website was easy to navigate and the price was very competitive.
Top of the class, order was delivered next day on a Bank Holiday Monday after placing order on the Sunday evening prior. Brilliant service.
Great service, fast delivery
This was the one in ten order where ECP shot themselves in the foot. One item in the order had obviously been returned previously, and resealed with cling film and parcel tape. Got no problem with that, but when the item is a top end gasket set and it's missing some components - 16 in fact - its not a good reflection on the company. Similarly, knowing from previous experience that contacting their customer services is way more hassle than its worth and not bothering on this occasion doesn't reflect well on them. In fairness, as a fairly frequent customer I generally don't have problems, and happily continue buying from them. Maybe one day they'll sort out the one in tens for me. Although they have just loused up another order placed after this, so maybe they won't.
Euro Car Parts Service was very good the delivery was in good time. The battery was a good price and I fitted it the same day. Euro Car Parts have a local branch and the delivery driver found my property fairly easily
Extremely helpful and professional service. Would definitely use again.
Excellent service this , a lot easier than years ago , so quick to get the right part to you ,great service all round
Always a pleasure to deal with and excellent delivery times can't fault them that's why I keep using them
Excellent product and great value fast delivery
Excellent price and quick delivery
Euro Car Parts is rated 4.34 based on 185,358 reviews