Euro Car Parts Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Euro Car Parts Pool Video Review Intex Frameset Swimming Pool (Rectangle) - 4.5 x 2.2 mtr
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020

Euro Car Parts 5 star review on 30th April 2021
Joshua R
Euro Car Parts 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Lena W
Got my order wrong and still haven't come back to change it
Thank you Liam for sorting out the partial refund to compensate for ECP's miscommunication regarding delivery times ... you really should get the order confirmation to state clearly when it should be arriving and not leave it up to the customer to chase when it doesn't show, surely can't be that difficult to sort.
Completely and utterly adequate. Ordered a bulb. Bulb was sent. Although it would have been nice to have had an email at some point to let me know it had been dispatched so I wasn't left wondering whether it was even on its way yet or not (and having to spend some time contacting them to get some peace of mind), hence the three stars...
Have not been delivered yet
Oil was overpriced.
Easy to use website, delivery on time. Have some issues with the part as it doesn’t fit the car but did use reg feature. I have emailed for help in regards to exchanging and getting help locating the part I need but I’ve not yet heard a response yet.
Could buy most of the parts cheaper at the main Mercedes dealer. Just couldn't wait until the next time I was near the dealer place.
The part was labelled misleadingly in my opinion, and I had to exchange it. Otherwise a reasonable part for a reasonable price
Delivery good jump starter rubbish. Followed all instructions to the letter but it wouldn't start the car just about managed to get it to chug. Disconnected put the starter back on charge and tried the following day with the same result. Eventually managed to manoeuvre a second car adjacent to my car in a very tight driveway, connected a set of jump leads borrowed from the brother in law and the car started first time. I now have a piece of useless kit parked in the shed. I bought the starter as I had had a the same problem before and had to call out Green flag who resolved the issue by connecting up a jump starter so I thought I would get one myself to end any problem and save callouts. I was wrong. Should have bought a set of jump leads. Thanks to Europarts for asking for a revue hope it gets displayed
Annoyed at paying extra for next day only to not receive it on sat but Tuesday because of bank holiday
Would have been 5 star however the strategy of always having a discount to get the real price instead of just listing that price drives me mad, and always make me second guess making a purchase from yourselves. Otherwise faultless service.
Slow delivery
Parts fitted perfectly, only problem was delivery they said they had delivered it but didn’t on the day. Had a struggle with the team to get my next delivery money back as they had to investigate it!!!! but FairPlay received the money in the end for delivery.
Its got nothing on the American auto car parts. However, Land costs more here so I can understand them keeping less brands and stock in general. I think there is a lot of wrong listed parts (from experience) but they are always happy to correct it. I think they should go back to supplying more to the aftermarket tuning side of things and stock more high-end components.
Parts great, delivery service shockingly rubbish! Didn't even attempt to deliver items and said I wasn't in
I find the pricing and discounting tactics used by this firm fall fowl of The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008, but no one seems to care. Particularly around what a 'full price' is. If an item is not on a discount, then its price is often ridiculous compared to the rest of the market. (See the Bosch s4 013 search done here) Sometimes you get lucky and the part you are after is discounted to the point it is competitive. Always compare prices with other retailers.
Ordered an exhaust through the website chose delivery , couldn’t deliver although they have delivered to me many a time before , Ordered 4 rubber exhaust hangers can’t deliver them either, outside their delivery radius but nothing mentioned on website , have to collect from local branch 20 miles away !! Not a big deal but why offer delivery and once paid up state no delivery available .. I’ll use local motor factors from now on
I live in the Channel Islands and have purchased from Euro car parts many many times and have always had 5 star service from them, I ordered a clutch cable from you, and after a week phoned to see what was happening, as the only notification I had had was that my order was confirmed and payment had been taken. I was advised that it couldn’t be sent as DHL didn’t ship to my country! As I said to Steve your very helpful customer advisor last time i looked we were part of the United Kingdom, it would have been nice to have had an email from yourselves telling me that you could not fulfill my order and refunding my payment rather than me having to chase it up myself
For the most part, I am satisfied with the company from many previous orders in-store & also click & collects, but after ordering online for a delivery I have had an item turn up damaged. after emailing customer support I am still to receive a reply 9 days after! simply not on. It feels like when something goes wrong they do not care.
Ordered 2 items, one was right, even though invoice had correct items, second one they posted completely wrong item so had to go to shop to replace it.
Euro Car Parts is rated 4.34 based on 185,408 reviews