Euro Car Parts Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Euro Car Parts Pool Video Review Intex Frameset Swimming Pool (Rectangle) - 4.5 x 2.2 mtr
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Euro Car Parts Reviews

Tell us how Euro Car Parts made you happy
It is very good
Posted 8 minutes ago
I ordered some goods in error. You were informed of this within a couple of hours. I have not received the order, nor have I received a refund. Please rectify.
Posted 13 minutes ago
Delivered to the wrong address.
Posted 16 minutes ago
Perfect same day delivery
Posted 16 minutes ago
Delivered earlier than expected really pleased
Posted 23 minutes ago
I’ve used Euro Car Parts many times and occasionally they get it wrong but generally they have what I want when I want it with good service. I had my last order delivered free of charge, one item was delivered a day early at a value of £1.79, the other three items arrived on time the next day, all from the same distribution point, didn’t cost me any more though.
Posted 30 minutes ago
Ordered a new set of wheel bolts for my mini. Not only did they have stock at the most competitive price, but the order was delivered earky within 48 hours.
Posted 52 minutes ago
Very quick service item as described works well
Posted 54 minutes ago
Ordering was easy and straightforward, delivery fast and efficient.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very poor. staff at the Mansfield branch don't seem to know how their ordering system works, excuses change daily, when I asked to cancel my order I was abruptly hung up on. after calling back I asked when I would see a refund in my account and I was told 3-4 days, after that period the goods came. Obviously they couldn't be bothered to cancel it and just let the process carry on.
Delivery was quoted as same day, it took a week. emailed a complaint to their HQ and have heard nothing.
WON'T USE AGAIN.
Easy to use website, good price and speedy delivery. Will definitely use again when I need new wipers 😊
Reasonable prices and fast service
Unskilled staff, cand pick it up the correct part of any orders .
I ordered an exhaust which was well packaged but it was quite badly scratched I requested a return but was just given a number the returns service needs to be improved.
i was charged £57.94 for some oil and delivery, as the 50% discount had not been applied, i called and was assured by that i would be issued with a credit, with that correct invoice and credit note to rectify this error, but nothing has happened, I have not even received the full priced invoice, all blamd on Covid-19, not acceptable
I've been using Euro car parts for some time now. I have used there online ordering service everytime, and never had a problem with it. So easy to browse and pick and purchase parts required, and had the parts delivered through the post in a quick and reasonable time, and cannot fault the packaging to protect the parts, they have never come damaged or had fluids that have leaked. I have sometimes had euro drivers deliver parts to my house who are always very pleasant. The money savings is unbelievable especially when the discount codes are available. So no issues from my end keep up the good service.
Don’t have parts in stock you pay for. Then takes lots of chasing and over 2 months to get your money back on something they never even sent to you. Then they don’t refund you the postage. Terrible service don’t order online.
Received item with box split open half way down, items missing from box, items that were there looked used, tried to contact customer services, received a ticket number but heard nothing after a week, item no longer in stock.
Fast and efficient delivery, great value for money.
Bought a replacement car battery ordered it late Sunday evening and arrived Monday lunchtime
Excellent