Euro Car Parts Reviews

Motoring

Romuald Sumbar
Romuald Sumbar
Verified Buyer
"Everything Wass just on time when I needed and discounts discounts discounts save up to 200 quid ordering parts from eurocarparts to make a full service for my car"
David Bembridge
David Bembridge
Verified Buyer
"A1+ purchased the brembo discs and pads great price very fast delivery."
Louis Readman
Louis Readman
Verified Buyer
"Parts arrived promptly and were correct. Very happy"
Joseph George
Verified Buyer
"value for money, lots of offers, keep looking"
Posted 11 minutes ago
Steven Leask
Verified Buyer
"great price,and fast delivery."
Frederick DEXTER
Verified Buyer
"NEEDED TO REPLACE ALTERNATOR. THAT FAILED .EURO CAR PARTS HAD REPLACEMENT AT A GOOD PRICE, AND RECEIVED ITEM LATER THAT DAY..THATS GREAT SERVICE."
Hugh Cairns
"prompt delivery"
Posted 1 hour ago
"They had the product in stock . Delivery was prompt"
Chris Aslett
Verified Buyer
"Products in stock at good prices and when using delivery service arrive when expected or sooner."
Daniel Hendren
Verified Buyer
"Great deals always on time good staff"
Allan White
Verified Buyer
"An excellent service with a good price and delivery. I am well pleased and will do business again."
"Great service great prices"
Andrew Robe
Verified Buyer
"I was promised a refund but I haven't recievedone it. Now I feel I have to fight for my rights. I would never do business with you ever again. A typical rubbish company. See you in court!!!!"
Geoffrey Buchanan
Verified Buyer
"ordered 2 boxes gloves, after ordering and paying i got a email saying 1 box out of stock, instead of sending from nearest branch the order came from head office via DHL courier.Not very cost effective!!"
Raymond Jeffreys
Verified Buyer
"MY DELIVERY WENT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS BY DHL AND NOBODY TOOK COMMAND OF THE SITUATION THE HOUSE IT WENT TOO WAS HALF A MILE AWAY AS THE HOUSE NUMBERS GO IN SEQUENCE RATHER THAN ODD ON ONE SIDE AND EVEN ON THE OTHER .ANYWAY WE WAITED FOR A DELIVERY STAYED IN ALL DAY AT NO 5 HILLARS HEATH ROAD COULSDON CR5 2JP I TOOK A DAY OF WORK NO DELIVERY I MADE AN INITIAL ENQUIRY TOLD 2 DAYS LATER IT WAS AT NUMBER 11 WHY THAT FAR UNFORTUNATELY I DID NOT HAVE A CAR AND HAVE A SPINAL INJURY PREVENTS ME FROM LIFTING A HEAVY OBJECT ESPECIALLY THAT LENGTH WE WERE TOLD NOBODY WAS IN WHICH IS A LOAD OF RUBBISH DELIVERED 945PM ON 13TH FEBRUARY NO NOTE TO SAY THEY WENT TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS MADE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS ANYWAY MY BROTHER CAME UP AT THE WEEKEND HE LIVES 40 MILES AWAY INCONVENIENCE TO HIM SO A BATTERY WAS COLLECTED ON SUNDAY FULL 5 DAYS LATER I HAVE SEVERAL ISSUES THAT WE HAD DHL VANS EVERY DAY IN OUR ROAD SO DID NOT SEE WHY THEY COULD NOT PICK IT UP AND DELIVER IT ALSO THEY SAID NOBODY WAS IN WHICH WAS FALSE STAYED IN ALL DAY NO NOTE STUCK THROUGH THE DOOR TO SAY WAY IT BEEN DELIVERED SO CUSTOMER SERVICE DID RING AFTER 5 DAYS OF EMAILS TO APOLOGIES BUT DID NOTHING NEITHER DID DHL ASKED FOR PARTIAL REFUND BUT THAT WAS REFUSED SO THERE WERE SEVERAL PROCEEDURES NOT FOLLOWED YOU NEED TO INVESTIGATE AND CHANGE YOUR DELIVERY COMPANY VERY BAD SERVICE THE BATTERY DID FIT AND WORKING WHICH WAS GREAT BUT BUSING IT TO WORK WAS NOT FUN WHEN YOUR USE TO A CAR DONT THINK I USE YOU AGAIN CERTAINLY NOT RECOMMENDING YOU"
"Excellent service and very prompt delivery"
"I am a Widow who has never had to do these things so was very pleased to see how concise the site was.Also I had to change day of delivery and that was no trouble either,it would have been quicker if it hadn't been a weekend but that is usually the time these things happen."
Rowson WYATT
Verified Buyer
"you pay, they don't send anything, you don't hear anything"
"Good enough"
"I have placed the order online thereafter I was waiting for my order to get delivered but when I rang to find out status of the order after few days came to know the the product I have ordered isn’t available. You shouldn’t be taking order if product is not available. Really disappointed.."
Peter Chevallier
Verified Buyer
"no probs every thing ok"
"Good cheap service"
"Dealt with return item in professional manner."
Euro Car Parts is rated 4.66 based on 99,695 reviews