Euro Car Parts Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Euro Car Parts Pool Video Review Intex Frameset Swimming Pool (Rectangle) - 4.5 x 2.2 mtr
Read Euro Car Parts Reviews

Tell us how Euro Car Parts made you happy
Regularly look out for the 50% off period and purchase a number of accessories. First class delivery and service.
Posted 15 minutes ago
Rare window regulator mechanism in stock for collection on a Sunday. Cannot ask for more than that!! Great service from Eurocarparts, thanks.
Posted 1 hour ago
On the website mentioned to free delivery when you purchase over £25 but it doesn’t working !
very impressed, within 4 hours of placing my order for a new battery, it had arrived. Brilliant. Thank you Euro car parts.
Great service, part was ready for pick up. Friendly and helpful staff.
Great savings in comparison to the competition (Halfords). Very easy to do business with. I was able to collect my purchase, new wiper blades, from my local outlet. Simple and straightforward. A++++++
Came in to purchase a specific set of spark plugs,they did`nt have them in my local branch,but said they could have them available from 08.00 the next day. Excellent service.
Good price, easy collection options, great service 👍
ordered online picked up an hour later got exactly what i wanted at a great price
Right battery at good price ready within the hour what more can you need
Excellent quick service
I needed a new power washer. Found the one I wanted and Euro car Parts offered a competitive price and an option for free delivery which was estimated at 3-5 business working days. That was fine. It was not needed urgently. I ordered online. It arrived next day! Stunning service!
All ways gd service but can't pay cash for parts in click and collect y not 5 star
Needed the paint pretty quick and even though it wasn't in my local branch it was only a few miles away. Great service.
Placed and paid for order online to be delivered to my home address for an exhaust (car off road) gets an email next day saying cannot be delivered as out of postal area. Called up to complain and ask why it's not mentioned when placing order and got no clear answer. I had to make 6 calls to sort this mess out, I had to pay for someone to go and collect the parts which by the way we're no more than 2ft long! Gets an email in Dutch or German stating how glad you are that I resolved the issue and for me to give this person a personal review for sorting the problem out! I called the store who told me that the item was available for home delivery and at no point should customer service be sayin others. So all in all would have been cheaper and quicker and less stressful going to garage for them to sort. Lesson learnt, don't believe what they tell you as soon as they have your money they do give a chuff. Zero customer service skills and non existent complaints procedure, which I still haven't had a response too after being told that "a real human will check this and be in touch" still waiting !!!!
Excellent service and prices
2 stars as I had to wait 40 minutes with only 2 customers ahead of me and I had pre-ordered/prepaid. No acknowledgment from the staff about the wait or apology when I was finally served. Parts were perfect however.
Order handling and provision were top notch. The lady serving seemed conscientious and pleasant. Rate four rather than five because there was a little waiting time in shop.(The part hasn't solved my issue. Currently, I give Europarts the benefit of the doubt blame misdiagnosis of the fault by myself)
Always my go too place have always had in stock what I need top place for car parts
Great price