Euro Car Parts Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Euro Car Parts Pool Video Review Intex Frameset Swimming Pool (Rectangle) - 4.5 x 2.2 mtr
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Euro Car Parts Reviews

Tell us how Euro Car Parts made you happy
wrong part delivered and a long wait to return it for a refund. Not the best experience. Only the keen price saves Euro Car Parts from a worse rating.
Posted 39 minutes ago
Very good service delivery very good
Product as described
Easy ordering
However shocking delivery, paid extra for next day delivery as battery on car had died, took 2 days to arrive - dhl originally quoted 3 days but after calling euro car it swiftly changed back to 2, slightly disappointed as usually a great service but this has certainly made me think about ordering anything I need in a hurry !!
Posted 1 hour ago
Handy same day service. Organised CoVid restriction. Could be quicker at tue door having desk guy coupled a couple of already picked orders when there is a queue outside.
Posted 1 hour ago
Came the next door even though it said two to three day and excellent service
Posted 1 hour ago
Ordered body filler got all the way back to job found no hardener in pack tried to phone was put on hold then cut off had to go back to catford lost 2 hours travelling in total no apology very poor service would not use again
Great value and fast delivery. Just fitted the discs and pads all round and really happy with the quality
Vast range, good prices and quick delivery! I was surprised to receive my windscreen wipers within an hour of ordering online!!
Thank you very much.
Its the first time I've used ECP and my order was delivered in good time, in good condition and good quality.
I dont understand however why the airfilter I ordered was click and collect only and couldn't be delivered?
Unbelievable. I am in North Scotland and my order was delivered to my door 26 hours after I placed it. The product was at an unbeatable price (I had researched). The coordination with the delivery company is obviously highly efficient. I had 2 text/email combinations giving me delivery updates. I will not hesitate to give the company first crack at future orders.
happy with product and service
Could have bought it cheaper on ebay
Always prompt and efficient. Competitive prices too.
First order cancelled next day as I was given the wrong parts. I vidited my local store and collected the correct parts. The FIFM booking was also cancelled, but I managed to salvage this appointment. I was also sold 2 extra fitting kits, but the fitters did not need them, so this was a wasted expense. A lot of driving around to sort this out!
Very good products at good prices
Brilliant service, delivery driver was pleasant, parts were of good quality.
Best price, free delivery and everything as ordered
Easy to order online, free delivery, what could be better.
Always got the part you want and delivery is always on time
Great service, good logistics, fast delivery.
Euro Car Parts is rated 4.35 based on 174,946 reviews