Euro Car Parts Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Euro Car Parts Pool Video Review Intex Frameset Swimming Pool (Rectangle) - 4.5 x 2.2 mtr
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020

Euro Car Parts 5 star review on 30th April 2021
Joshua R
Euro Car Parts 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Lena W
Hi I’ve been ordered car parts one of them is Oil filter is different not fitting in I want to change
The item I ordered didn’t work had to return
Unless the part numbers are shown for required and compatible fitting what is supplied doesn't fit and differences for what is by registration of vehicle and type.
Disappointing. Ordered a battery online as, despite showing as plenty in stock, I was unable to order for next day collection on a bank holiday Monday. Battery arrived in a padded box and bag but was wet with battery acid inside due to courier transit. No warning signs or caution. Could have been very dangerous.
The bonnet I ordered arrived damaged which could not be helped but I have to wait over a week for a refund not great
Windscreen wiper blades incompatible with the car were delivered. Although I have a return ticket number, I have not as yet had a response to my original complaint and whether the correct parts will be supplied.
Placed order 02/5/21 it finally arrived 12/5/21. No communication was received explaining the delay. And my email to customer service went unanswered.
Normally Euro Parts are very good, however my last online order, they cancelled the best value item I had ordered despite it being in stock. They had taken my money but cancelled the item. I was prepared to wait for it, but they just refunded without consultation. I am miffed.
I ordered a wiper blade set for a Skoda Yeti 'Valeo VM331'. The picture on the webpage describing the product was of the two front blades and the rear blade. I received a box labelled as VF331 containing only the front two blades but the product codes on the web page and box matched. The picture on the web page is probably wrong. On the plus side delivery quick.
This was the one in ten order where ECP shot themselves in the foot. One item in the order had obviously been returned previously, and resealed with cling film and parcel tape. Got no problem with that, but when the item is a top end gasket set and it's missing some components - 16 in fact - its not a good reflection on the company. Similarly, knowing from previous experience that contacting their customer services is way more hassle than its worth and not bothering on this occasion doesn't reflect well on them. In fairness, as a fairly frequent customer I generally don't have problems, and happily continue buying from them. Maybe one day they'll sort out the one in tens for me. Although they have just loused up another order placed after this, so maybe they won't.
Disappointed that the product was not what was described on the box. The fixing for the car cover were pieces of string instead of the solid straps pictured on the box. Feeling fooled.
brought a battery for me van paid for nextday delivery,waited a week nothing came,replacement sent that dont fit my van,retards running this show,will not use you again.
Item didn’t arrive after one week. Online chat told me to contact local depot as it had been apparently delivered there. Local depot didn’t answer their phone initially but eventually told me it had already been delivered to me, which it hadn’t. They then said they still had it and it was out for delivery that day. It then turned up with two hours.......making me think it had been forgotten on a shelf somewhere.
Had a delivery of parts one was wrong returned it given another part which was also wrong another trip to get the correct part not happy....
Sadly I have make and reg number, but wiper blades arrived wrong size😔
I paid for next day delivery and they didn't arrive on time. However, customer service refunded me the money and was quick and easy going. Bow Euro parts took long for delivery.
Part I ordered was a toptech snow lance. When the part arrived it didn't fit the pressure washer. When i took it back to the store the staff said the pressure washer was missing a part. So what I dont understand is why advertise the product to fit the washer When it clearly doesn't. They did give me a full refund but I had to go else where to find one that fit.
order items but only part of the order arrived stillwaiting on other item service is awful cannot speak to a real person this how to deal with your customer
Ordered two parts, one arrived next day which was great, the other part I’m still waiting for ten days later
Sent the wrong number of units. Had car booked in for job. Had to wait a week for new parts. Had to re book car in again.
Euro Car Parts is rated 4.34 based on 185,506 reviews