Everpresent Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Everpresent
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Under an hour
"I wanted to convert our daughter's baby videos (she's 25 now) as a gift for Mom and grandmothers. Everpresent delivered as promised, on time, and with clear descriptions of any tech issues that occurred during the process (none that affected the final product). Would definitely trust them with morer memories."
(NH - Manchester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"This is a fantastic resource to access old treasures. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful and the entire experience has been wonderful. I look forward to continuing to work with this innovative company! BRAVO!"
(Headquarters) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I've been blown away by the professionalism, quality, and attention to detail throughout the process. Now that I have my materials back I'm so happy with the final result. Even how they packaged the returned materials left me impressed (they included a white box with silver tie and matching white hard drive which was a really nice, aesthetically pleasing touch). I will only be using EverPresent for all my future digital archival needs."
"Everpresent was great For converting our videos to digital form. The only thing I would ask for next time is that the dates on the physical tapes be somehow added to the digital media files."
(Mail In) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Easy process, straightforward and efficient."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"I wasn't sure how this would work, so I decided to experiment and send an LP to EverPresent, for them to convert to MP3 for me. I'm so glad I did. Everpresent converted a 36 year old record, that was slightly warped, and the sound is incredible. The songs sound amazing! They did such a great job. I never imagined this old album could sound so good. The staff were friendly and kept me informed during each step. I will definately use them again to convert more old records to digital!"
"Expensive for value Poor communication during processing and missed deadlines"
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 1 month ago
"I received a certificate issued by Everpresent that was given away by a radio station. It was good for up to 100 photo scans saved to a CD, thumb drive, or cloud. I had to drop off at a satellite location and Everpresent would not start my project without a non refundable deposit that was NOT stated anywhere on the certificate. Shouldn't that be included? When I called to give the deposit it was not charged to my account right away. It wasn't until weeks later and before I was even notified my project was complete. It was a little bit of an inconvenience that week as I wasn't expecting that withdrawal. Other than that, I was satisfied with the work done."
(MA/RI - North Attleborough) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have used Everpresent twice now. They converted several really old 8mm film rolls for me, and the quality of the digital files were great considering the quality of the film rolls. We look forward to asking for the help from Everpresent in the future."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 1 month ago
"Their work matched their advertised services and professionally done."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 1 month ago
"Thank you so much for the excellent job of converting our family home movies and pictures to a USB drive. Our entire family can now watch the family treasures from our childhood with ease from our own televisions or computers. Everyone in the Newton office were extremely pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend your services."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 1 month ago
"I’m very pleased with my Everpresent experience. They brought 40+ years of memories to life!!!!! Thank you!!!!!"
(CT - Hartford) - Posted 2 months ago
"Absolutely pleased with the exceptional work Everpresent did, my mother handed me two VHS video tapes with 60 years of family history which she wanted to see if I could have them professionally done by a company and wanted them transferred to a DVD or a MP3 file, Everpresent is the place, the attention to detail and work done to specifications from me as a customer absolutely superb, thank you very much Everpresent. Everpresent will be highly recommended to family and friends, once again thank you."
(CT - Hartford) - Posted 2 months ago
"Recovered an old tape cassette that was 40 years old. Great job!"
(Mail In) - Posted 2 months ago
"I was a little intimidated by this whole process at first, converting pictures to a flash drive, but it was so easy. Anna was great to work with, she was so helpful and patiently answered my questions. The end result was perfect. Truly, I can't imagine how it could have been better. I got three flash drives with all our best family photos over the last 40 years, gave one to each of our adult children and kept one for myself. It was the best Christmas gift for our kids. Thanks so much Everpresent and especially Anna for your fantastic work!"
(Mail In) - Posted 2 months ago
"Easy, quick process that has provided hours of enjoyment for our family."
(Mail In) - Posted 2 months ago
"This was a very easy process, they communicated with me about each step and send everything back exactly when it was due. I will definitely use the service again!"
(Mail In) - Posted 2 months ago
"Had vinyl LPs converted to CDs. Everpresent has good customer attentiveness, although the process took a couple weeks longer than expected. My main critique is a somewhat disappointing quality of the converted sound - makes me appreciate why we (most of us) gave up on the hissing and static of the vinyl medium. In fact I had these identical LPs converted years ago by another company with much better sonic results. Not sure to what factors to attribute the different qualities."
(Mail In) - Posted 2 months ago
"I was initially a little hesitant to send out our family photos as we didn’t know if back ups existed but Ever Present seemed very professional and I appreciated the customer service I received. Confirmation of my “appt” to drop off and then of items received made me at ease. In the end they did a wonderful job and I would trust them with any future projects we needed to do, they kept me informed the entire process . Thanks!!"
(NH/VT - Lebanon) - Posted 2 months ago
"very Happy with the results of my slides to a photo stick. Made copies from stick and they were amazing. Thank you."
Everpresent is rated 4.60 based on 204 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access