EVERPRESENT Reviews

of reviewers recommend EVERPRESENT
Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read EVERPRESENT Reviews
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this company. Brandon, Danica, and the entire crew were super fast, professional and efficient. Many, many thanks.
The best staff ever My project of 319 pictures from family collection over the years was held hostage because of the virus shut down The team was always kind and encouraging The USB was perfection and had may pictures clustered as I arranged them My 80 year old brother got his book of pictures that spanned so many generations We have a new family heirloom Grateful for what you do
This was an excellent experience from start to finish - everyone was very quick to respond. I worked with Hilary Ledebuhr who was excellent. Very helpful in advice re the video we made and very helpful in walking me through some of the initial technical issues with getting the photographs downloaded. The final prduct was terrific!
Excellent communication throughout the process of having my miniDvs converted and excellent quality product delivered quickly. Thank you!
(Newton - HQ) - Posted 3 weeks ago
This is a great company and resource to use to safely hand over your family treasures and then preserve them going forward.
(Newton - HQ) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The USB thumb drives made from a 20 year old DVD are fine but whoever spelled our last name on the thumb drives spelled the name wrong.
(Newton - HQ) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The staff was sweet and super helpful. We digitized some old family movies and they were so fun to watch and have on a thumb drive. I would highly recommend.
(Newton - HQ) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Terrible experience...misleading information...NOT knowledgeable AT ALL...attempts to work with Eric was a waste of time....promises made were NOT kept...A waste of money and have advised friends and family to take their business elsewhere
About 4.5. Every thing done as promised and people were quite helpful. A unique service that has preseved memories (my mom's audio reminiscences) on the verge of being lost on the cassettes they were on.

They couldn't repair a few cassettes I wish they had been able to. But I really can't grouse.

Not cheap but a lot of personal service involved.

there was also handoffs from the local receiving businesses and ever present themselves that got handled all right, even though I moved from the time I got the materials to them in Bergen County, NJ and their getting them back to me in Utah.

I'm currently having my niece send some other stuff to them that's in the same vein.

So a solid recommendation from me.
(NJ - Waldwick) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for recording and digitizing my father-in-law's record. I was hoping that you could improve the sound more, but it is what it is. I'm sure it was quite the challenge. It was probably made in the 1940's or possibly 1950's.
We have a huge family and now they can download it. The CD and thumb drives will help preserve it as well.
(Mail In) - Posted 1 month ago
I really appreciate you being able to restore my tape to a DVD. It really meant a lot to me that you were able to get that project done.
(Mail In) - Posted 1 month ago
I wanted to create an organized story from the hundreds of photos of my children's younger years growing up until they left home. Susan and Hillary made the experience fun and creative, and the finished product is a legacy treasure. I had 3 copies made, so everyone could have one to share with the next generations. Just waiting for my grandchildren to come along, so I can do it all again! Thank you!
We asked Everpresent to put together a paper - meaning not digital -
book for a family birthday and they did an excellent job. Gave good advice on size appropriate to the occasion: 10” x 10”, cover material, and layout. All of us were very pleased, recipient and giver alike.
We also ordered digital copies of all the photos in order to have easily accessible photos from 60 years. Thanks to Everpresent we do now!
(ME - Portland) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent work, my old 8mm tapes came out great. Not cheap though.
(NH/VT - Lebanon) - Posted 1 month ago
Helpful staff, excellent quality conversion from super-8 movie film to digital format.
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 1 month ago
I had a great experience working with Everpresent.
(MA/RI - North Attleborough) - Posted 1 month ago
The product video files are superb. Service is great. It cost quite a bit but I have nothing to compare prices to. I would like if they give a veteran discount. I didn't ask but I didn't see it advertised. Should have asked I guess. Overall I am happy with the service and would recommend it to anyone.
(CT - Hartford) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent communication. I am very pleased with the result.
(NY - Brooklyn) - Posted 1 month ago
Hilary was so helpful in getting my slides converted to a digital format--even in middle of a pandemic!
The photos are beautiful and my mom loved her new photobook.
Thank you for excellent service and a quality product!
(Mail In) - Posted 1 month ago
Everyone was efficient and pleasant.
(Doorstep Pick Up) - Posted 1 month ago