Everpresent Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Everpresent

866-363-3351

info@everpresentonline.com

1024 Chestnut Street

Tell us how Everpresent made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
"Everpresent helped me digitize all of my father's 8mm film and 35mm color slides, which we did around the last year or so of his life. I was able to share all of these wonderful memories with his and my family. It helped us all get through this tough time, and reconnect with each other. My aunts and uncles tell me that my dad was always the 'glue' that held everyone together. And thanks to Everpresent, in a sense, he got to serve in that role one last time. Everyone was a wonderful help, but I'd like to give special thanks to Anna who did my original consultation (I came back several more times), and also Kate, who helped on a number of occasions."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 5 days ago
"Everyone was so helpful and caring. I loved seeing my old memories"
(Headquarters) - Posted 1 week ago
"They were outstanding. The people are a cut above. they care for everything. Their object is to make you happy with a great product. They cleaned up some recordings for me that were over 40 years old. Brought me back home. GREAT."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 1 week ago
"The staff at Everpresent was incredibly helpful in assisting me in putting together a family book. They helped me find valuable resources and worked tirelessly to change the layout of pages as I added material. In the end we produced a moving and beautiful book. I couldn't have created this book without the patient aid of the Everpresent staff who worked to get it just right."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 1 week ago
"So exciting to hear my grandmother, father and uncles from 1942. My whole family just could not believe such a recording existed. Now digitized and emailable. Happy."
"Had a set of old 8mm films digitized. Very straightfoward, staff was helpful. Pricing was reasonable, very easy to get the digitized output from the web. I would recommend this to anyone looking to convert old movies."
(HQ - Viewing Station) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I had several 50-plus-year-old slides of deceased relatives. Their sons requested copies but I was unable to get prints made from the slides. Everpresent did a wonderful job of j-peg format images, from which I was able to get prints made. My cousins were delighted with the results."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I have done at least five projects starting with Play it again when in the electronic industrial yard until last November at Everpresent. Four were great , last one I ended up withdrawing from Everpresent. Check with your Newton staff for the reason why. I ended up with a snap drive which provided five files all of which appear to be the same."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I haven’t digitized photos in quite a while but I was very pleased. One aspect I would like to mention is the billing and the change over in personal at the company. If I recall, each time a new person handled my order, they were not informed of the rate I was previously given on my last order. Specifically, I had reached a level and was no longer changed for “advanced foldering”. But this information was not noted in my account. It became frustrating. Judy Miller"
(Salem) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent people - that’s the top compliment on my list for any service or business- and state of the art service. I gave them 40 years of family life in pictures to digitalize, a major job. ighly recommended."
(In-home Consultation) - Posted 1 month ago
"My review would not be a good one. I was first quoted one price, shipped the material that they said I would have back in time for Christmas, needless to say The price I was quoted and the price I paid was almost doubled. I did not get the items for Christmas rather February. They did not make any suggestions as in regards to music to personalize it."
(Mail In) - Posted 1 month ago
"We were thrilled to once again be able to watch our family movies from the last 30 years. Considering the age of our VHS tapes, the quality of our new DVDs is quite good. Most importantly, the staff at Everpresent was very informative, patient, and friendly throughout the process. I highly recommend them!"
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have some color slides I've been storing for years in hopes of digitizing them sometime. The time came recently to look into this and internet research I came across Everpresent. I am very pleased with the results. I plan to set aside some more slides and possibly even digitize some color negatives too."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 2 months ago
"Everpresent transferred an extremely old VHS tape to DVD for us. This source material was the only one in existence and we were so happy we trusted them to show it appropriate care. We couldn’t be happier with the results. These people certainly know their craft and I would (and have!) recommend them to anyone who has similar needs."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 2 months ago
"I had a very old cassette tape of my dad telling his story. The tape was also cut in one part. Everpresent did a great...no, SUPER AWESOME job of putting it together as best they could and giving me something very precious. My dad was older...born in 1897 and passed away in 1985 so I really cherish Everpresent employees for helping me be able to hear his voice once again."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have nothing but good things to say about the people and service and Everpresent. They have been helpful with a very large project. Especially Alison Pepi has been a pleasure to work with."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 2 months ago
"My experience with Everpresent was fantastic. Highly recommended. They digitized many 8mm film reels for me and the end product was excellent. The website was very easy to view and download the videos. They captured and named the files with all the information that was available on the film. The staff at Everpresent was very friendly and informative. The turnaround time was fast I was very impressed. My family was beyond thrilled to watch these priceless memories again. A very satisfied and happy customer."
(Astoria) - Posted 2 months ago
"Easy to work with; reasonable cost for the quality of the scanning. We only worked with EverPresent to scan our photos, but were very happy with our experience."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 2 months ago
"We had great customer service, including some revisions (we requested that Everpresent slow down the frame speed on our movies). Everything was done well, and on time. We're happy with the results and will use Everpresent again. Also, it's a plus that we can easily communicate by email or phone and we like the fact that the company is in our area. Our customer service representative, Anna Latino, was friendly, professional and always responded to emails promptly."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 2 months ago
"EverPresent made preserving our family movies so easy! The results were amazing!"
Everpresent is rated 4.56 based on 133 reviews