Everpresent Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Everpresent
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Under an hour
"Fast, professional service provided by an excellent team!!"
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 1 month ago
"I was very please by the work that the folks at Everpresent did for me in transferring and old video tape that could be viewed by very few to a flash drive so it can be viewed by many. The cost of the transfer was very reasonable and the work was done in a short period of time and delivered in a professional way. Thanks for your help on this project."
(Mail In) - Posted 1 month ago
"I understand the evaluation of the 78 record, but was very disappointed in the outcome. I sent it to a friend who has a music studio and he got a better result."
(Mail In) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great service. Very professional."
(MA - Boston/Back Bay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I wrote to you already with a comment, but you did not respond."
(NY - Massapequa) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks so much for your past and current response, we really appreciate your business.
"I am one of 6 children and back in the early 90's, we all started to record our memories of growing up on an audio tape. I tucked it away when 1 sibling couldn't get to it. I recently came upon it and thought it would be a great present to share with everyone. Everpresent copied the files on a thumb drive and i will be giving it as a present on September 1st! The quality is great, the turn around was quick and I will use them again. Thank you!"
(Mail In) - Posted 1 month ago
What a great idea! We can't wait for your siblings to receive their gift. We're honored to have been a part of this gift.
"I wanted to convert our daughter's baby videos (she's 25 now) as a gift for Mom and grandmothers. Everpresent delivered as promised, on time, and with clear descriptions of any tech issues that occurred during the process (none that affected the final product). Would definitely trust them with morer memories."
(NH - Manchester) - Posted 2 months ago
"This is a fantastic resource to access old treasures. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful and the entire experience has been wonderful. I look forward to continuing to work with this innovative company! BRAVO!"
(Headquarters) - Posted 2 months ago
"I've been blown away by the professionalism, quality, and attention to detail throughout the process. Now that I have my materials back I'm so happy with the final result. Even how they packaged the returned materials left me impressed (they included a white box with silver tie and matching white hard drive which was a really nice, aesthetically pleasing touch). I will only be using EverPresent for all my future digital archival needs."
"Everpresent was great For converting our videos to digital form. The only thing I would ask for next time is that the dates on the physical tapes be somehow added to the digital media files."
(Mail In) - Posted 3 months ago
"Easy process, straightforward and efficient."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 3 months ago
"I wasn't sure how this would work, so I decided to experiment and send an LP to EverPresent, for them to convert to MP3 for me. I'm so glad I did. Everpresent converted a 36 year old record, that was slightly warped, and the sound is incredible. The songs sound amazing! They did such a great job. I never imagined this old album could sound so good. The staff were friendly and kept me informed during each step. I will definately use them again to convert more old records to digital!"
"Expensive for value Poor communication during processing and missed deadlines"
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 3 months ago
"I received a certificate issued by Everpresent that was given away by a radio station. It was good for up to 100 photo scans saved to a CD, thumb drive, or cloud. I had to drop off at a satellite location and Everpresent would not start my project without a non refundable deposit that was NOT stated anywhere on the certificate. Shouldn't that be included? When I called to give the deposit it was not charged to my account right away. It wasn't until weeks later and before I was even notified my project was complete. It was a little bit of an inconvenience that week as I wasn't expecting that withdrawal. Other than that, I was satisfied with the work done."
(MA/RI - North Attleborough) - Posted 3 months ago
"I have used Everpresent twice now. They converted several really old 8mm film rolls for me, and the quality of the digital files were great considering the quality of the film rolls. We look forward to asking for the help from Everpresent in the future."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 3 months ago
"Their work matched their advertised services and professionally done."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 4 months ago
"Thank you so much for the excellent job of converting our family home movies and pictures to a USB drive. Our entire family can now watch the family treasures from our childhood with ease from our own televisions or computers. Everyone in the Newton office were extremely pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend your services."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 4 months ago
"I’m very pleased with my Everpresent experience. They brought 40+ years of memories to life!!!!! Thank you!!!!!"
(CT - Hartford) - Posted 4 months ago
"Absolutely pleased with the exceptional work Everpresent did, my mother handed me two VHS video tapes with 60 years of family history which she wanted to see if I could have them professionally done by a company and wanted them transferred to a DVD or a MP3 file, Everpresent is the place, the attention to detail and work done to specifications from me as a customer absolutely superb, thank you very much Everpresent. Everpresent will be highly recommended to family and friends, once again thank you."
(CT - Hartford) - Posted 4 months ago
"Recovered an old tape cassette that was 40 years old. Great job!"
(Mail In) - Posted 4 months ago