Everpresent Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Everpresent Reviews
Good job! The footage you transferred was done very well. I like the way you evaluate the films before transfer to avoid wasting time and money in processing un-viewable footage. Plus, the online viewing is very nice to share quickly with family members. I'll be back!
(CT - Darien) - Posted 4 days ago
Excellent service and great quality finished product.
(NJ - Warren) - Posted 4 days ago
Professional, but I was not prepared for how poorly the cd came out. Long stretches of no picture or sound or both. I trust your work,but am hesitant to convert any more of my family vhs tapes.
(NH - Portsmouth) - Posted 4 days ago
meet all my expectations, price was right and service was very good start to finish.
(MA - Cambridge/Somerville) - Posted 5 days ago
High quality of work. Delivered on time.
(NJ - Highland Park) - Posted 5 days ago
My father recently passed and when we found some old 8 mm film i had to have it put to dvd. Ever present exceeded expectations. They had everything done in a timely manner and the dvds were excellent. I got to see my grandfather and great grandfather again. I was also able to see me grandmother smile. Thanks ever present for everything
(NJ - Waldwick) - Posted 5 days ago
Your company delivered. You did exactly what you said you would do.
(NJ - Morris Plains) - Posted 5 days ago
You guys did a great job transferring the videos (and restoring the sound) and old "super 8" movies TED SHEPARD
(NH - Portsmouth) - Posted 5 days ago
A good job was done with VCR tapes which were 16 years old! Thank you for taking care of our memories and preserving them in another media.
(MA - Ashburnham) - Posted 5 days ago
Should be more flexible regarding last minute changes.
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 5 days ago
Really?
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 5 days ago
Used Everpresent through a local vendor, everything went smoothly. It was a large order over 350 pictures of various sizes, color and black & white, divided into several categories. Like I said everything was done right without a hitch. I'll be back with more photos. Walter Hill
(NJ - Morris Plains) - Posted 5 days ago
I was very pleased with the service that ever present gave me. I had a very old VHS tape from England that I could not play over here and they successfully put it on a DVD for all my family to enjoy forever. I also streamed it to the Internet so family members in different areas could watch it. I am very pleased with the service Patricia Miller
(NY - Oyster Bay) - Posted 5 days ago
I love how my dad’s old slides became digital and I can share those pictures with my family now . EverPresent did a great job and my order was delivered on time. I’d like to go back with old pictures of my kids and make them digital too.
(RI - Providence) - Posted 1 week ago
Everpresent did a great job scanning my old, treasured family photos, sometimes having to scan old and fragile pictures in the frame to avoid damage. Last but not least, the 8mm films, bordering on crumbling, were expertly digitized. I highly recommend Everpresent!
(HQ - Viewing Station) - Posted 1 week ago
Digital photographs and films are extremely fragile due to evolving operating systems and storage. Chemical emulsions if stored properly are much longer lived but mechanical viewing systems are dead. No company continues to make parts to keep projectors running. Everpresent provides a bridge between these two worlds. I am grateful to see my fathers WW2 split 8 mm footage again.
(RI - Providence) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for saving my wedding VHS tapes!!!! Awesome job.... Affordable and very professional quality!!! Kudos to the team
(NJ - Waldwick) - Posted 1 week ago
So happy to have found these guys. I found some old 33 mm film from 1959 and it put on a CD They did a fantastic jobWould definitely use them again
(NH/MA - Salem) - Posted 1 week ago
personalized service. good quality pics
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent job transferring 75-year-old 8 mm movie to digital. Fast service, good quality, and reasonable price.
(NY - Troy) - Posted 1 week ago