Everpresent Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Everpresent

866-363-3351

info@everpresentonline.com

1024 Chestnut Street

Tell us how Everpresent made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
"I received a certificate issued by Everpresent that was given away by a radio station. It was good for up to 100 photo scans saved to a CD, thumb drive, or cloud. I had to drop off at a satellite location and Everpresent would not start my project without a non refundable deposit that was NOT stated anywhere on the certificate. Shouldn't that be included? When I called to give the deposit it was not charged to my account right away. It wasn't until weeks later and before I was even notified my project was complete. It was a little bit of an inconvenience that week as I wasn't expecting that withdrawal. Other than that, I was satisfied with the work done."
(MA/RI - North Attleborough) - Posted 22 hours ago
"I have used Everpresent twice now. They converted several really old 8mm film rolls for me, and the quality of the digital files were great considering the quality of the film rolls. We look forward to asking for the help from Everpresent in the future."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 1 day ago
"Their work matched their advertised services and professionally done."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 4 days ago
"Thank you so much for the excellent job of converting our family home movies and pictures to a USB drive. Our entire family can now watch the family treasures from our childhood with ease from our own televisions or computers. Everyone in the Newton office were extremely pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend your services."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 6 days ago
"I’m very pleased with my Everpresent experience. They brought 40+ years of memories to life!!!!! Thank you!!!!!"
(CT - Hartford) - Posted 6 days ago
"Absolutely pleased with the exceptional work Everpresent did, my mother handed me two VHS video tapes with 60 years of family history which she wanted to see if I could have them professionally done by a company and wanted them transferred to a DVD or a MP3 file, Everpresent is the place, the attention to detail and work done to specifications from me as a customer absolutely superb, thank you very much Everpresent. Everpresent will be highly recommended to family and friends, once again thank you."
(CT - Hartford) - Posted 1 week ago
"Recovered an old tape cassette that was 40 years old. Great job!"
(Mail In) - Posted 1 week ago
"I was a little intimidated by this whole process at first, converting pictures to a flash drive, but it was so easy. Anna was great to work with, she was so helpful and patiently answered my questions. The end result was perfect. Truly, I can't imagine how it could have been better. I got three flash drives with all our best family photos over the last 40 years, gave one to each of our adult children and kept one for myself. It was the best Christmas gift for our kids. Thanks so much Everpresent and especially Anna for your fantastic work!"
(Mail In) - Posted 1 week ago
"Easy, quick process that has provided hours of enjoyment for our family."
(Mail In) - Posted 1 week ago
"This was a very easy process, they communicated with me about each step and send everything back exactly when it was due. I will definitely use the service again!"
(Mail In) - Posted 1 week ago
"Had vinyl LPs converted to CDs. Everpresent has good customer attentiveness, although the process took a couple weeks longer than expected. My main critique is a somewhat disappointing quality of the converted sound - makes me appreciate why we (most of us) gave up on the hissing and static of the vinyl medium. In fact I had these identical LPs converted years ago by another company with much better sonic results. Not sure to what factors to attribute the different qualities."
(Mail In) - Posted 1 week ago
"I was initially a little hesitant to send out our family photos as we didn’t know if back ups existed but Ever Present seemed very professional and I appreciated the customer service I received. Confirmation of my “appt” to drop off and then of items received made me at ease. In the end they did a wonderful job and I would trust them with any future projects we needed to do, they kept me informed the entire process . Thanks!!"
(NH/VT - Lebanon) - Posted 1 week ago
"very Happy with the results of my slides to a photo stick. Made copies from stick and they were amazing. Thank you."
(Mail In) - Posted 1 week ago
"Copied a 50 year old reel to reel audio tape taped by me while I was in Vietnam. Was recorded on Christmas night 1967 when our base came under a small arms and mortar attack. I now have a CD that I can listen to as my old recorder has long since retired. Great job and reasonable cost for a long time memory."
(CT - Darien) - Posted 1 week ago
"Fantastic service. Easy drop off and pick up. Good customer service. They were able to take VHS materials from the late 80s, early 90s, and bring them back to life on DVD and thumb drive. My husband loved his gift! Thank you!!"
(MA/RI - North Attleborough) - Posted 1 week ago
"did what they said when they said they'd do it...and at the price quoted."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent work in taking a 1940 family film and bringing it to new life for today's family generation to view."
(MA - Falmouth) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very pleased with my experience with Everpresent. I'd have been worried handing over delicate, one-of-a-kind media to anyone, but the associate @ Everpresent in Newton Lower Falls put me at ease (Sorry, I've forgotten his name). Very laid back & personable attention, almost like concierge service. Particularly like that the processing was done just down the street. Actually looking forward to bringing them more video to convert."
"Excellent service!!"
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 1 week ago
"I’m feeling that the person who did my order was overwhelmed because of the Holiday season. The tapes were labeled and I thought pretty easy to put together. There is a section on the disc that is just black and muffled noises.(Camera on with lens cap on.) That should have been picked up in final inspection of the disc and removed. What I paid for this, I’m very disappointed. I just can’t recommend this company to my friends and family."
(MA - New Bedford) - Posted 1 week ago