Everpresent Reviews

Under an hour
Read Everpresent Reviews
Lots of information THANKS
(Mail In) - Posted 17 hours ago
Very old cassette tape was transferred to a USB drive and it is excellent quality! Work was done on time & delivered to Warren, NJ, on time. Thanks.
(NJ - Warren) - Posted 19 hours ago
Everpresent did a great job with my tapes. Only issue is the price which is a little expensive. But I found 2 more tapes which I am sending to transfer to DVD so it's not too expensive lol
(Mail In) - Posted 1 day ago
I left a note on your "just8mm.com" website. Your service was excellent! You did just as I had hoped and I plan to send more things your way in the future; have to save up a bit. Thank you for doing this!!!
(Mail In) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you, friends, for your excellent work transferring our VHS videos to DVDs. We are pleased with the promptness and quality of your work.
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 2 days ago
I love using this service! Prompt service, great quality, and very reasonable prices. I'm expecting my second set of DVDs to be returned any day and have several more 8mm films to send off. First tried a local company that took 11 weeks to complete the conversion, then found Just8mm.com online. Highly recommend!
(Mail In) - Posted 2 days ago
The process was very user friendly. The work was done faster than expected.
(Mail In) - Posted 2 days ago
you guys were the best, fast, inexpensive, and very good communication. would use you again.
(Mail In) - Posted 2 days ago
I am very pleased to have worked with the members of Everpresent. They were all very helpful and knowledgeable about what I needed to do. I was NEVER rushed and felt I was in GOOD HANDS. The DVD (though short) was GREAT to watch. I played it for my family at Christmas and my one and only daughter was thrilled to see her and members of the family who are no longer with us. My "3" Grandsons thought it was KOOL. Three young men - one age 27 and twins almost 23. One of them said this. "Wow - they sure dressed up at that time". YOU BETCHA. Again - thank you for your service. I will suggest your company if I ever meet someone who wants to do the same type of thing. Sincerely, Barbara Tracy
(Mail In) - Posted 3 days ago
They did a great job digitizing my 40 year old Super 8 films at a great price. I’m extremely satisfied.
(Mail In) - Posted 3 days ago
Although I was a little disappointed with the communication, the final outcome was just what I wanted and my family can now watch our memories without having to use outdated equipment.
(Mail In) - Posted 3 days ago
Done on time. Easy access to preview on line. Fully satisfactory.
(NH/VT - Lebanon) - Posted 3 days ago
I can't believe how good the quality of both the video and sound for 8 mil tapes that were around 35 years old to a DVD---thank you very much!
(MA - Shrewsbury) - Posted 3 days ago
Excellent Service !! Fast Turn around Time !! Would Use Again !! Thank You !!
(Mail In) - Posted 3 days ago
I was very happy with the digitalization of my scrapbook. The turn around time was better than I anticipated.
(NJ - Warren) - Posted 3 days ago
The representatives were very pleasant and accommodating. We converted some very old stereoscopic film to digital and they came out beautifully.
(Mail In) - Posted 3 days ago
I worked with just8 mm.com. The finished product looks good. We’re happy with it. The price was reasonable.The only complaint I have is the communication. I never got an answer on a phone call, Always voicemail. And some communication by email. You couldn’t just call and ask a question. My impression was that’s just how they work, and I just have to deal with that. Other than that, it was fine.
(Mail In) - Posted 3 days ago
I would love to give a better review… However, this is based strictly on the amount of time it took to get my project. My finished DVD sat at a USPS facility near ever present from December 13 through December 20. It was supposed to be priority shipping and I was charged as such. Therefore, I did not get my project in time to give to my daughter for Christmas. The DVD itself is great, but the shipping definitely left something to be desired.
(Mail In) - Posted 3 days ago
My 1ST disc last year was great This years was 2nd rate. No editing- lots of between tapes snow- Was going to order more but? After I received mine my husband's came though fine. I would not recommend You.
(Mail In) - Posted 3 days ago
I had a 2004 floppy disk and Everpresent was the ONLY company I could find that would give me the info on it! Very happy with dealing with them! Quick and professional. They also took a 21 year old Sony video that I had never seen and transfer it to a DVD!
Everpresent is rated 4.54 based on 381 reviews