Everpresent Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Everpresent

866-363-3351

info@everpresentonline.com

1024 Chestnut Street

Tell us how Everpresent made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
"I have some color slides I've been storing for years in hopes of digitizing them sometime. The time came recently to look into this and internet research I came across Everpresent. I am very pleased with the results. I plan to set aside some more slides and possibly even digitize some color negatives too."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 4 days ago
"Everpresent transferred an extremely old VHS tape to DVD for us. This source material was the only one in existence and we were so happy we trusted them to show it appropriate care. We couldn’t be happier with the results. These people certainly know their craft and I would (and have!) recommend them to anyone who has similar needs."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 4 days ago
"I had a very old cassette tape of my dad telling his story. The tape was also cut in one part. Everpresent did a great...no, SUPER AWESOME job of putting it together as best they could and giving me something very precious. My dad was older...born in 1897 and passed away in 1985 so I really cherish Everpresent employees for helping me be able to hear his voice once again."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 5 days ago
"I have nothing but good things to say about the people and service and Everpresent. They have been helpful with a very large project. Especially Alison Pepi has been a pleasure to work with."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 5 days ago
"My experience with Everpresent was fantastic. Highly recommended. They digitized many 8mm film reels for me and the end product was excellent. The website was very easy to view and download the videos. They captured and named the files with all the information that was available on the film. The staff at Everpresent was very friendly and informative. The turnaround time was fast I was very impressed. My family was beyond thrilled to watch these priceless memories again. A very satisfied and happy customer."
(Astoria) - Posted 5 days ago
"Easy to work with; reasonable cost for the quality of the scanning. We only worked with EverPresent to scan our photos, but were very happy with our experience."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 6 days ago
"We had great customer service, including some revisions (we requested that Everpresent slow down the frame speed on our movies). Everything was done well, and on time. We're happy with the results and will use Everpresent again. Also, it's a plus that we can easily communicate by email or phone and we like the fact that the company is in our area. Our customer service representative, Anna Latino, was friendly, professional and always responded to emails promptly."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 6 days ago
"EverPresent made preserving our family movies so easy! The results were amazing!"
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 6 days ago
"Great service. Would highly recommend them."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 6 days ago
"Everpresent was able to take over a three year project that I was not able to find the time to do and create a lovely cookbook of my grandmother’s original recioes that she wanted to share with all of the family members. As the recipient of the originals, I felt I had a pretty heavy responsibility and Everpresent was able to do what I couldn’t on my own. They and their services are expensive, but worth the joy that my grandmother experienced in receiving a beautiful compilation of a lifetime of her coming that meant so much to so many in our family. I do highly recommend them, but take the time to know what it’s going to cost before you do it, as their price point may not be an option for everyone."
(Mail In) - Posted 6 days ago
"I cannot say enough good things about this company. We received personalized service. Everything was done in an efficient and professional manner. We now have all our Tapes and DVDs on a flash drive and can access it with such ease. We are so thankful to Everpresent for preserving all these wonderful memories for us."
"I am very happy with Everpresent. They deliver that they promises. I will visit them again."
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 6 days ago
"Easy to work with, timely, and wonderful results"
(MA - Newton Headquarters) - Posted 1 week ago
"The Everpresent team took my old VHS tapes and converted them to digital! Now what could have been lost in technology changes is saved forever! Thank you Everpresent for being easy to work with, fast and everything done well! I'll be using you again when I need to convert!"
(Mail In) - Posted 1 week ago
"they did not do what I asked. it was no better than I did at home. not worth the money"
(Shrewsbury) - Posted 1 week ago
"Everpresent is the best! The made us the most beautiful wedding album. Their team is professional, detail oriented and just a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend them enough!"
"Too expensive"
(Manchester) - Posted 1 week ago
Jennifer, I'm sorry you ultimately felt the project was expensive. Our pricing for slides scanning is very competitive, especially for a local service, and includes things most competitors don't provide, such as unpacking and repacking carousels, dust removal and more. We are always looking for ways to be more efficient and pass savings to our clients, but given the precious materials we work with, we have to do things by hand, extremely carefully, on pristine equipment. It's not necessarily a cheap project, but a worthwhile one that you only have to do once, thankfully.
"I had a wonderful experience with Everpresent! They helped me preserve precious footage from old 8mm, vintage photos, VHS's and family albums. Here is a quote received from a first cousin who viewed lost 8mm footage of her parents wedding. "Wow!!! I just started to watch some of these films would never get to see in my lifetime....my heart is open and sadness can no longer communicate with my mom...however...loved the wedding footage where your mom wiped the tear as my dad was happily crying just being married to my mom. You have given me a lifetime gift I would never have gotten to view this glimpse from the past." I got many other responses that were similar to this. Just to get one response made this project all worth it. Thanks Everpresent for making it all possible!"
(HQ - Viewing Station) - Posted 1 week ago
"I was nervous to let the videos out of my sight, but everything was great. So glad I did this project finally. EverPresent is a good, honest outfit."
(Astoria) - Posted 1 week ago
"Everpresent digitized my old video tapes from college and they did such a great job! I was really impressed with the quality of the videos and the turnaround time was fast. I love that I have the videos digitally, both online and on a flash drive. The Everpresent team was so professional and knowledgable."
Everpresent is rated 4.59 based on 121 reviews