Evivo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evivo
Under an hour
Read Evivo Reviews
I bought Evivo because my son got an eczema rash that worsened substantially after being on antibiotics. His rash is SOOOO much better and his bowel movements are back to normal. I am going to continue giving him probiotics to build his good gut bacteria back up even though he is feeling better.
So easy, convenient, and effective!
Shipping was on time, received it with the ice pack still cold-frozen. The product seems to help my baby's gas problems, passes it with ease. I give via bottle since he spits it up when I give it via syringe. My only complain is that I bought the 3month supply (early May) and the best buy date they sent me was already in Aug 2019.
True believer!!! Made my babies gas go away and her bowel movements regular. She skipped one day and I noticed a big difference, gas, constipation, etc. I am ao happy I found this and that I took the chance on it. I already told all of my pregnant friends about it!!
Was not a fix for my child (trying because he was a c/section and having a lot of pain with gas/pooping). I have given him 2 half doses and the first dose seemed to worsen his gas discomfort. Waited a couple days and gave him another dose and had a similar problem. Fast shipping. Nice packaging.
Evivo has been a huge help for my little man!!
I was hoping this would help my little guy. Since starting him on this he has been constipated and vomiting. I quit giving it to him and he stopped.
Unfortunately it made my baby super miserable and constipated. We stopped it and after 2 days he was back to himself. I can’t find any independent reviews of Evivio anywhere - all of the research and reviews are sponsored.,I’d suggest doing your due diligence before buying.
We would love an opportunity to speak with you about your experience and to share some additional information regarding the process a baby goes through when introducing B. infantis, which pushes out the bad bacteria. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team.

Regarding our reviews, all are verified customer reviews and we publish every single good, bad and indifferent review that we receive.
My baby is breastfed, likes to eat every 2-3 hours, and is very gassy. The first night after giving this to him he slept 4.5 hours. It also seems like he is able to pass gas easier. The only negative I will say is that it does not smell that good, definitely not like my breast milk, but my child does not seem to mind.
I have definitely witnessed a change in my baby's stool and sleep pattern. He has been sleeping about 5 hours in a row and one night slept 7!
smells disgusting. prefer the drops
I am hoping at some point I will see the difference but right now haven’t seen much change in our baby since taking Evivo.
Our little girl had collic and we our on our 4th formula. It seemed to help but she was still very gassy and would grunt at night. She seemed very uncomfortable but since adding evivo she is sleeping better and her gas has almost stopped. We are very pleased so far with this product.
Didn't help, seemed to make it worse
Evivo was a game changer for our 4 week infant who was colicky. After 3 days of taking Evivo he was no longer colicky and he went from having 8-10 watery poops/blow-outs per day to having only 3-5 more well formed poops per day. Definitely recommend Evivo!
I’m so glad we took a chance on Evivo! My six week old is so much happier and so are we. He was struggling with diaper rash, gas pains, newborn rash on his face and his diaper was spiked nearly at every diaper change. We’ve been using Evivo for seven days and already we’re all sleeping better and his diaper rash and newborn rash are gone. His poops are so much less frequent and bigger when he does go. Which I think really helps with the diaper rash. We will continue to sue the product as it’s wirking! Hooray!
Unfortunately we haven't seen any big improvements in our babies digestion or bowel movements yet. He is still having issues with gas and reflux as well as loose, inconsistent stools. I don't see that the product is helping him.
I was about to quit breastfeeding because my little one always had stomach upset only with breastmilk (no problem with formula, weird!). My friend recommended me Evivo and I could see clear difference after 2 doses! My baby now has no stomach problem and looks much more comfortable. He even poops fewer times than before - he used to poop several times a day but now only once every other day. Evivo helped me stay determined to continue breastfeeding ;D Thanks Evivo! PS: I wish I purchased a refill at the discounted rate earlier - can I still get that discounted rate by any chance? I am definitely planning to buy your product regularly and happy to spread out my words.
Our daughter has always been rather fussy when she needs to poop or pass gass. We purchased Evivo hoping it would help with these symptoms. So far it has not. I'm sure it is benefiting her in some way that we can not observe, but it hasn't impacted observable traits. We didn't start Evivo until 6 months, so it's beena little difficult to get her to take it via syringe.
Evivo was super easy to use and I’m convinced of the benefits. My son is one and a half now and is very healthy. He has no allergies, asthma, or sleep issues. I was a C section baby and my son ended up with a C section birth as well. I won’t hesitate to use Evivo with my next child.
Evivo is rated 4.28 based on 652 reviews