eXXpozed Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend eXXpozed

How would you rate eXXpozed?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Will Strathmann

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about eXXpozed in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Will Strathmann
Verified Reviewer
"Listen to the negative reviews and avoid this company. They will lie to you and waste your time. I cannot speak for their retail shop but if you are ordering something from them online there's a good chance your item will never arrive. I ordered a pair of skis to be shipped to the US. I got confirmation of the order, but two days later got an email saying they were not in stock (they said they were online) and they needed to reorder them before shipping to me. I had already checked around and Exxposed was one of the only shops to have this ski in the particular size in stock (including the manufacturer). Concerned, I emailed them back to make sure they actually had an order on the way and that my order would go through. They again said not to worry. Fast forward a week I get an email that my order was canceled without any explanation. I emailed their customer service and they said that the shipping company refused to pick up the order because of the "length of the skis". This is a large outdoor equipment company that has a shipping company refuse to ship skis... I find that hard to believe. Why would they say that could ship them in the first place? Or list them in stock if they weren't? It seems that their customer service has no knowledge of what's happening at the company and are just told to tell customers what they want to hear. AVOID THIS COMPANY."
Henrik
"Everything is wrong with eXXpozed. Items have different prices on the website than in the basket, customer service is terrible, you can buy things, which are out of stock, and you have to beg for a refund, they refuses refunds for ridiculous, made up reasons, products may be very different from the pictures on the website. Nightmare company."
eXXpozed is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews