eXXpozed Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend eXXpozed
10AM
10AM

Tell us how eXXpozed made you happy

"Ich habe meine Bestellung niemals erhalten. Hat sie zweimal kontaktiert. Zweimal versprach erneut zu senden. Musste zweimal um Erstattung bitten. Die Rückerstattung erfolgte zwei Monate nach der Erstbestellung. Zwei Sterne nur, weil sie jedes Mal geantwortet haben."
Are you eXXpozed? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback eXXpozed receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"2 weeks ago I ordered, still haven't received anything. Only a week after I ordered did I get a mail that my delivery was delayed. It mentioned only 1 coat, while I ordered 2. Mailed them about it, only got a standard answer that my delivery was coming - no answer about the 1 coat missing. Few days later I get a mail that the 2nd coat is no longer available. Worst service I ever experienced from a webschop."
"absolute con merchants, I paid them £278.00 over 2 months ago and have still not received anything and if you try calling they dont answer, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, THE WORSE COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH. Nick Parkinson"
"SHOCKING. DO NOT BUY THROUGH THIS COMPANY Without doubt the worst customer service i have ever experienced by a retail company. No response to emails despite urgency, 45 minute on hold calls followed by recorded messages saying please hang up. Blatant lying about order status. Jury still out to whether this company even exists."
"Truly awful experience. Order a pair of hiking boots. For the first two weeks I kept getting emails that payment on my order is still due (paid at the checkout) despite sending an email with my credit card statement clearly showing payment. Then after getting in touch via online chat I was told my order 'was being processed and will be shipped today) on three separate occasions. On top of that whoever runs the online chat is super rude and unprofessional. Highly recommend to stay away from this joke of an online store."
"ordered and they never shipped it, originally said they had to get it in. now they don't respond. Never buy from them!!"
"This company if a fraud. As more users say, the dont have stock, they made up excuses to delay the orders, they show you DIFFERENT PRICES DURING THE PURCHASE. Anyway...I took the risk, did a purchase and received the items like month and a half later... SURPRISE 2 or 3 months later..got a letter at home saying I have to pay around 40€ to them, if not I will be pursued or whatever...WTF. Those 40€ are from ~30€ I got as discount and 10€ as fee for not paying.. Let see what amazon pay says..."
"Good communications and swift delivery."
"scam store"
"Bought a harness, they sent the wrong one, posted back for a refund (none left of the one I wanted) they refused to pay the return postage."
"Listen to the negative reviews and avoid this company. They will lie to you and waste your time. I cannot speak for their retail shop but if you are ordering something from them online there's a good chance your item will never arrive. I ordered a pair of skis to be shipped to the US. I got confirmation of the order, but two days later got an email saying they were not in stock (they said they were online) and they needed to reorder them before shipping to me. I had already checked around and Exxposed was one of the only shops to have this ski in the particular size in stock (including the manufacturer). Concerned, I emailed them back to make sure they actually had an order on the way and that my order would go through. They again said not to worry. Fast forward a week I get an email that my order was canceled without any explanation. I emailed their customer service and they said that the shipping company refused to pick up the order because of the "length of the skis". This is a large outdoor equipment company that has a shipping company refuse to ship skis... I find that hard to believe. Why would they say that could ship them in the first place? Or list them in stock if they weren't? It seems that their customer service has no knowledge of what's happening at the company and are just told to tell customers what they want to hear. AVOID THIS COMPANY."
"Everything is wrong with eXXpozed. Items have different prices on the website than in the basket, customer service is terrible, you can buy things, which are out of stock, and you have to beg for a refund, they refuses refunds for ridiculous, made up reasons, products may be very different from the pictures on the website. Nightmare company."
eXXpozed is rated 1.42 based on 12 reviews