Floorstore Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Very happy with the service & the product."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 10 months ago
"MY experience with Flloorstore has been very dissapointing. The customer service was poor. Members of staff, not welcoming, I was sold a product I didnt request which was more expensive. Generaaly not happy. However, rhe fitter Peter was very professional, he was understanding to the fact that the store messed up, and was helpful in getting the work done asap. The work he carried out was to a high standard, and I would suggest to anyone who is getting a floor fitted to request for Peter. The reason for this is that other fitters from the floor store , do not takecare not to damage your woodwork or alarm wires. Further expense that I wasnt expecting. To end on a.positive note, the products they sell are of good quality."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 10 months ago
Dear Miss Charles,

We read and acknowledge all feedback so we can constantly improve as a team. We have recently redeveloped the front of our store with a reception desk, immediately as you walk in, enabling us to give even more attention to our customers moving forward.

I am personally upset to hear that your experience of our team was underwhelming and assure you this is not the high standards we adhere to as a business. Generally everyone is greeted with a smile and even the offer of a fresh cup of coffee or cold drink to make you feel welcome. We are a family business and have strong values, which is why we take your comments extremely seriously.

Once again thank you for the feedback, I did not want you to think this would go unnoticed and I am always available if you need any assistance in the future.

Kind regards,

Simon
General Manager
"Very quick turnaround and good quality install"
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 11 months ago
"Very helpful good product st a good price"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 11 months ago
"Excellent in store attention and advice. Prompt quotation followed by efficient, friendly and knowledgeable fitter. Overall a very positive experience. Would certainly recommend."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 11 months ago
"Vast range of products and knowledge. Floorstore representative came out to the property and measured up. Quote was with me the next few days. The flooring was then booked in and laid a few weeks later. Very happy with the quality and care that was taken."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 11 months ago
"The service was excellent and the new carpet matches really well"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"My experience with Floorstore was excellent, particulally with Simon, who was very swift and efficient in replying to my email enquiry. On arrival at the store, unexpected, shortly before closing time, I was greeted pleasantly and immediately by a member of staff. Simon continued with my query and dealt with it in a timely and efficient manner. I would use Floorstore again and recommend to everyone I know. Excellent for customer service, efficiency, quality of products and prices."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"Friendly, helpful, efficient and a good price. Would recommend and would use again."
(Floorstore, Trade) - Posted 1 year ago
"After a minor hiccup with my first order everything turned out ok and the second order went as planned. The carpet and laminator fitters were excellent"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Nicely laid out store. All staff very helpful, no pressure approach, happy to help when required. Goods delivered on day promised with helpful delivery men. Good selection of flooring products."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"very disappointed with the standard of performance from the showroom people/measuring dept, buying the materials was painless and easy, after that it went down hill, one of your chaps came to out to check the measurements were correct and check what beading and joining's we would require, that done he said he would be in touch shortly about our requirements and the cost, that's the last we heard about anything, we never received an up date on the costs of the extras or confirmation that all was in order, after several calls to the showroom we still didn't get any further until I rang again this morning (07/08/2018) when I spoke to a Mr Chi Hing Bang who kindly sorted out everything for us, unfortunately I have cancel your fitter in preference to our own , we have paid the balance by BAC'S and our fitter will be collecting the materials around 23/25/08/2018, had it not been for Mr Chi I think we would have cancelled the whole transaction. our thanks to Mr Chi Hing Bang"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 1 year ago
"Good service. Looking for a bed, and we’re able to try out several. The assistant was knowledgeable and helpful. The only problem was delivery as this was only available on a Monday and no time could be specified, so we had to wait a few weeks for a convenient date. Very pleased with the bed now that it’s arrived."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"My first impression of Floorstore was that is was a national chain, it's impressive large store in Wakefield with a huge range of products seemed to indicate it was. To my surprise they are in independent family run business able to offer flexible and workable quotes. We wanted a specific mid range carpet and they were happy to quote within our budget, we weren't upsold. Fitting was good and as planned. Very happy with the carpet and will be back next year for our stairs and landing"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"We were recommended to the store by our son. The service was good, and only issue was their calculator for number of packs was much too tight and we had to order another pack of flooring to finish off the job, despite having provided very accurate measurements."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"great service throughout from sales staff to installer"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great service and easy to buy and pick up"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 1 year ago
"Salesman very helpful with samples and advice. Fitters did a good job"
(Floorstore, Trade) - Posted 1 year ago
"Competitive price and all flooring was placed in back of our car by staff , ready when they said it would be , if only all customer service was like this everywhere else many thanks , floor looks fantastic"
(Floorstore, Trade) - Posted 1 year ago
"Good price and delivery spot on"
Floorstore is rated 4.80 based on 137 reviews