Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Maurice
Flooret 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Maurice
Brock
These are top quality vinyl planks at an affordable price. The customer service is helpful and quick to respond. We could not be happier with this product and highly recommend it.
The flooring samples we received were beautiful. Great Texture, structure, colors. We were very disappointed that we could not order flooring from Flooret. The only reason we did not order was because they did not have the size we needed in the color we loved. Customer service was also always amazing and delivery times good. Thanks for being amazing flooret!
Nice products
Loved the look of this flooring online and was very pleased with the samples. Cannot wait for our install later this year!
I was very impressed with the texture and how it matches the grain. The locking system is also very impressive as it seems to be very secure but easy to click into place. I do wish the locking system would allow for the end of the planks to be locked into the side of the planks. I do know that the engineering of the end of the planks are made differently so they slide into locking position better but it would still be nice if it could do the same thing to the side of the plank.
Two things I wish were offered,
1. I wish I could pay a little bit more for the base model and get the base model a little wider example paying $3 a square foot instead of $2.75 for a 20mil wear layer plank that is 9" wide.
2. I wish that you would carry a stone looking plank. Example, the Carrera marble plank with a 20 mil or 40 mil wear that has a nice texture and is slip resistant. This is becoming very popular especially for bathrooms, kitchens and entryways.

All in all the quality and price is worth buying online rather than in a store.
Flooret 5 star review on 18th February 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 18th February 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 18th February 2021
We just got our flooring samples. We are so impressed with the quality of the flooring. We tried damaging a few of the samples to see how easily they would scratch and they are so much stronger than other brands we looked at.
My experience so far has been awesome. The customer service is great, as well as the quality of the products. I ordered many samples to compare the quality and color of Flooret's products. I have actually set the samples out on our floor for two weeks now to see how each color holds up to dust and pet fur, and wasn't disappointed. In addition, our flooring guy has said these are very high quality. I look forward to placing my order soon!
Flooret 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Very happy with the quality and beauty. We installed our whole home with Lachlan, and it is everything I could have wished for. I thought it might be too light before ordering, but now that it's down, I couldn't be more pleased. It's absolutely perfect.
Ordered soho kingswood and Sutton love all but we are going with Soho base. We prefer the size of base planks on our older home
Samples were large enough to allow us to make a selection. Easy to order. Samples received quickly. Well packaged. We selected Palka for our remodel.
Loved them all tough to decide
I was beyond impressed with the samples of floret flooring. I have ordered a ton of samples from various companies and I don’t think any of them compare.
Do your due-diligence!
Found this company completely by accident, and what a happy accident it was! Had several samples from several different manufacturers/vendors. Comparing the Modin side-by-side with the others sealed the deal...the difference in quality is THAT OBVIOUS!
Customer service is amazing! Ordered a few samples, and one got missed in packaging. It happens...I get it. Spoke to Lexie in Sales, and she got it fixed immediately, and even threw in a few freebie samples as a corporate "My-Bad"!
Just pulled the trigger on an order for all of my bedrooms (about 900 sf), so I'll be back to write a review on THAT later.
Samples look great -- impressed with the wear layer and images.
I received my samples very quickly and in perfect condition. The samples are fantastic, Now the problem is deciding on the color since they all look wonderful. The quality is better than any other vinyl plank that I have come across.
We purchased the Lato Base and love the light color and wood design on it. Makes our room look bigger and brighter.
Very excited about samples. Contractor said very good quality product! Will be choosing soon!
I ordered samples of Nakan, Soho, Tilden, and Palka in anticipation of using Flooret in my new home build. The quality of the flooring is second-to-none. The colors and embossing in register are fantastic. Now I simply need to pick the best color for my new home!
Purchased full size plank sample. Impressed with the appearance and size of the signature series. Will be placing an order soon!
Very organized delivery and tracking. Super fast ship. Excellent customer service. I love the colors and quality of the samples I ordered. I hope to do business with this company once my new home is ready to have floors installed. Great company and I like that I don't have to pay for the middle man on floors. Factory direct.
Flooret is rated 4.83 based on 552 reviews