Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Samples were great, ended up ordering Dover Signature series, going to install this week
After reviewing and learning about flooring, I have found Flooret to be my choice.
The samples received from flooret are not the average sized 2 by 2. These samples allow you to understand the color, texture and grain so much better. I have decided to go with SOHO signature. Now just waiting for the floors to come back in stock so I can place an order.
Love the samples I received. They arrived very fast and nicely packed!
We like the subtle patterns, non-slip surface and unbelievable 40 mil wear layer for our dog. We plan to use one of the grays in our lake cottage.
The floor samples were beautiful. A real quality product. The array of colors offers the buyer a wide choice that best suits their home. Will be buying soon.
Shipping was quick, samples arrived in nice box
Loving Flooret so far. The companies website is very easy to navigate and even better that you can order full size planks.
The quality of these really seems like they are top notch. Still working on finding the right color for us. Leaning toward Nakan
The quality is great, order multiple samples. The color looks different in the website photos.
customer service answered all my questions and helped me order more samples in a timely manner
I was really skeptical of buying flooring online but Flooret has made it an easy decision.
This review is initially for ordering of the sample; the company shipped quickly and the communication was great.
Loved the samples. Great big size to compare next to cabinets etc. Color was very similar to what’s pictured on the website as well!
The samples arrived quickly and boy was I impressed! They are huge compared to other LVP. I can see installation going very quickly.
Love the authentic look of the flooring.
They have the highest wear thickness . I haven’t found any that have more.
The samples we received are gorgeous. The quality is amazing. Now if we can just choose a color....
Based on the samples I got from flooret they seems to be much better quality than the stuff you get in Home Depot. Hope to put this in my house
I love the soft feel of the planks.... our current LVP (other brand) feels plastics, so as we build a new house I knew I wanted something different. Flooret is it. I prefer the feel underfoot of Flooret.
Flooret is rated 4.81 based on 802 reviews