Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
marjorie
Christopher G.
Christopher G.
Jessica
We received our floor samples quickly. The quality of the board is quite evident even from a 12 inch section. The texture is deep and has the look of real wood vs. a printed pattern. The colors were a shade or two darker than appeared on our computer, so I highly recommend getting several samples both darker and lighter than your desired color. I compared the wear layer of the Signature Modin board to a plank from Lowes and the wear layer on Flooret is visibly thicker. I took a key to one of the samples twice. The first time I scratched it with the point as hard as I could and, of course, left a scratch. But it was nowhere near through the wear layer. If it hadn't been an almost black sample, the scratch would hardly be visible. The second time, I used the side of the key to scratch like a lottery ticket. Those scratch marks were completely buffed out with water and were invisible. As a family of 7, with three big dogs, this endurance is extremely important! We have already started laying our new floor and the click lock system is very easy to work with. We have figured out that when the board is properly clicked in, it will lay flat, so that is our test as we lay the boards. It also cuts easily and with relatively little mess. With the proper tools, this floor is quite manageable to install by yourself. We are very pleased with our new floors!
Solid, high quality samples that provide a better view of what floor design may look like than several competitors. I bought 2 of several styles and am appreciating that I can experiment with laying them out in different rooms with different lighting and different furniture/colors to get a much better idea of what a certain style will look like if filling a room. Also helps to see how the Flooret brand reacts to my typical lifestyle of busy children and dirty pets. We are planning on a whole house install and am confident we will be purchasing from Flooret.
Beautiful product and I like the extras when it comes to protective coatings and such.
The sample arrived quickly and the product seems like a very good flooring option. We will be ordering the flooring for our new master bedroom addition.
I am very happy with the Flooret samples that I received. They arrived via FedEx very soon after I ordered.
Love the bigger format and quality of the image and grain on wood . Closeup, this flooring seems more stout thank other LVP samples I’ve looked at.
I wish there was more variety in warmer tones.
Samples were shipped very quickly. I'd previously bought the small sample of various flooring types to find the color we want, and then full planks before committing. Being able to feel and lay out some full sized planks really reassured us in the decision. The construction quality is fantastic! Already recommended them and showed my samples to someone I know who is thinking about new floors!
Samples were great. Now to decide on a color!
The Flooret samples that I received were an excellent way to help me make the decision to buy this flooring. We will be building in the spring of 2021 and I will be lacing my order
Love this flooring ! I have seen it installed and it’s beautiful!
We love our samples. We hope to order soon on flooring for an apartment we have in the building.
I compared your flooring with Coretech... I found yours to be superior to their premium product with as incredible savings!!! I will be using your product soon... no question. Great work
I have ordered numerous samples (both 12 inch and full planks) in three different orders. I want to make sure the money we invest in our flooring is something we will love, so I love the ability to order such generous samples before we make a larger commitment. I have been extremely impressed with the quality and speed with which my samples were sent. The size of the samples is fantastic! A friend was having a flooring estimate done and asked to bring see my samples to compare. The salesman looked at the Flooret and said, "These are commercial quality floors, if you want something like this you're going to need to pay a minimum of $7/sq. ft plus installation"
Best value for durability. The wear layer is twice as thick compared to other planks on the market.
Received the samples very quickly. Fell in love with the Arlo Signature! It is the perfect color of a warm grey color. I love the 9" width. It looks stunning. Have not put the floors in yet so cannot comment on that process yet.
We picked 4 samples and loved them all! We have narrowed it down to 2...great looking product!
Received the 5 sample pack very quickly. Communication about shipment was top notch and the samples arrived in perfect condition.
I would recommend the sample pack as it helps to decide on the perfect flooring if you are undecided about your color scheme.
I ordered 3 full sized planks of Modin Signature in Sutton. The color is gorgeous and very neutral. I plan to order some samples of the new colors when they become available.
The quality of the samples I have received is very good. I have seen an installed floor at a friends home that I liked.
I love the quality of flooret. I think it goes above and beyond for what I was expecting. Not a huge fan of the wire brushing on the raeburn planks, but raeburn has the color I’m looking for.
Flooret is rated 4.89 based on 288 reviews