FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
The transfers we have received so far are excellent, the only reason we did not give a 5 star rating is because the shipping is kinda pricey. Otherwise we the service and product is excellent.
great quality and fast customer service
I just wish you had quicker service.
Good taught me about other materials help with T-shirt
I have been impressed with the quality of work that I have received from FM for the past several years we have been getting our prints from you. This last bunch of RCI Logo wing prints I ordered were not up to the standard that I have come to expect. A large quantity were tilted on the paper which made it difficult to align them correctly on the shirts. So it severely slowed the process.
I like the quality of work they do.
Very good most of the time, just issues with time management.
Great quality worj
Lately the quality of the prints have a lot of issue. For example ink on the sheet that's not part of the design, part of the design missing on some sheets, the transfer not sticking to the product, and these are not just one sheet, they are usually several. It costs our company money when we waste shirts!!! Its not acceptable at all!
I have always after each order been very please P.House
On time delivery, good quality.
We got our order a day later that was told. Asked if we needed different shipping due to the delay in printing but shipped before I had time to answer so our project got delayed by a day.
Good product nice and clean
They are really good.
The full color transfer feels like a thick plastic so I didn’t like it but the one color athletic transfer was smooth as could be and it felt so soft on the shirt.
Everything I’ve ordered had been good. I would like to see them offer some kind of color change deal/discount for their single image offer. Maybe not have to pay 2 set up fees.
Great price and quality products! However, some of the customer service reps arn’t as pleasant. FM expressions website needs a comment or notes section when placing the order. Also the website needs an actual ruler in the upload artwork tool. Additionally, there’s needs to be multiple colors too choose from when selecting foil. Overall I’m pleased with 90% of the jobs that I receive. Wish the shipping was accurate too.
The quality of FM Expressions transfers are great, but be sure to plan ahead as they often push back delivery times by a day or two.
Pretty quick about getting orders out on time. I hate the option for USPS delivery was taking out. It's shipping prices where a lot cheaper that UPS and often delivered a day b4 UPS. UPS hold it til the delivery dat instead delivering it earily if they receive it early.
Great product,easy to use.
FM Expressions is rated 4.45 based on 623 reviews