FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
The sheets was everything that I asked for they printed exactly what I needed thanks
The quality of the prints is amazing. My clients rave at the radiant colors. My clothing would have never gotten off the ground if it weren’t for this affordable product.
No issues since being a member of the FM family going on 2 years now. Delivery is as expected and the customer service is GREAT!!
I am highly impressed with Athletic single color(white on black 100% cotton). With a additional 5 sec the transfer looks and feels as good as screen print. Keep up the good work and I look forward to continue doing business with FM Ecpression.
From the beginning to the end. The customer service was awesome. JB was very helpful and my products came quickly. After the initial order the website is very easy to understand. I will definitely recommend this company to others.
I Love the way U do business, the way U all communicate and interact with customers to insure complete satisfaction
Love them!!
The quality of the custom and stock templates are amazing. The shipping is the only thing that stops me from giving them a 5. My products always come 1-2 later than promised.
The work has been very good and my customers love it
Customer service is as good as the products, which are excellent.
Life saver, easy, will continue to order
I asked for a 12x12 image and received a 4x4
I wish I could add a picture to show the quality. Ask for Sebastian, he’s super helpful :-/
A1A1A1A1AQ
Gracias por ayudarme a resolver el problema, ahora esperamos que todo salga bien
the quality of the prints I received (full color fashion) were very poor, they didn’t stick in certain spots. My client and I didn’t approve of them which resulted in me having to replace my clients blank shirts for $300 and also I lost that client for future jobs. Also when I wash and dry the pressed shirts the image shriveled up which was very weird and made me look very unprofessional. I don’t think I will be using FM again. The customer service I received from AJ was awesome and very professional. I thank her for her help.
I like the transfers and the UI is top notch. FM is more expensive than any other vendor, but not astronomically.
That said, I'll be checking out some other vendors for my next few orders. The shipping options for < $200 are outrageous. $18 to ship paper? It weighs nothing. And that's the longest ground shipping option, so waiting too.
Top quickly ink
My designs come out great
Love your products, ease of use and application. Just wish the shipping cost could be better or more options. Turn around times seemed to have increased to me but I could be wrong about that. Again, could be the shipping time. For my larger orders, you guys rock. Want to try a 4-color job with you but nobody orders those from me.
Always on time, always easy to use, always use FM Expressions!
FM Expressions is rated 4.56 based on 544 reviews