Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
I ordered a print in the wrong size. I contacted live chat to see if I could return it and they were more than helpful. Excellent customer service, 5 star.
The prints were exactly as described. The color saturation was amazing. I love our new additions. The vibrancy of each print is outstanding. I would feel confident ordering again.
The painting is nice!!! Super cute image printed in nice quality. I like it so much!! Customer service is good. I didn't receive the package and then customer service sent me a new one right away!
I ordered a photo frame unfortunately the wrong size was sent to me ! After a very fast response to my email they had ordered a replacement frame and told me to keep the one I had that’s what I call Customer Service ... Amazing Thank you
Love these prints, they are full of colour & add some fun to my new kitchen. Will be looking to get more.
I’m writing two reviews here. The quality of the prints is excellent. Good value. Nice quality paper and great print quality with good colour saturation and blacks. Was pleasantly surprised. The frames though are a real disappointment. They’re really wood at least but have perspex panes instead of glass. Which makes them a bit of a ripoff. For the price, you’d definitely expect glass. You can find better quality for far less elsewhere.
Came very quickly and I couldn't be happier. Love the print 💗
Fy 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Quality products. Quality service. Great "chat " customer service. Love my purchases .
Adorei. Extraordinário recomendo vivamente. Acompanhamento de excelência. Quadro lindíssimo de frida khalo. Obrigada
My Camille Gressier print arrived really quickly, the colours are super bright, framing looks great! So pleased with everything and have recommended Fy to friends.
Extremely pleased with print I ordered. Arrived in good time, beautifully packaged and in perfect condition. The print is colourful and bold,and makes me smile every time I look at it. Thank you very much 😊
Really pleased with my print. Good quality and really fast delivery. Can't wait to get it framed and onto the wall in my new house. I will definitely order from you again. Thanks
My print arrived very fast and I'm absolutely delighted with the quality of it. Have bought prints before and will definitely buy more.
This is quite possibly the coolest thing I’ve ever bought... Arrived in great time, awesome quality, well impressed and would definitely order again and recommend to a friend!
Fy 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
I love my picture! Arrived today and put it up straight away. Really nicely framed and great value for money. Very happy!
Fy 5 star review on 19th February 2021 Fy 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Delighted to receive my otter print, very nice quality and he is beautiful. The postage was very fast, getting to me within a week from the other side of the world (I’m in Australia). Thank you
Awesome product. Great price and arrived in Australia, from England, in less than a week!
The picture was exactly as expected and arrived packages well. Beautiful
I bought a blanket from Sidonie Textiles and I absolutely love it - it is such nice quality and the design is brilliant - so different and goes with everything, well worth it - very pleased, and delivery was good.
Quick delivery, good packaging and good quality. Happy :-)
Fy is rated 4.46 based on 1,820 reviews