Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Customer service, delivery and framing was all excellent. I ordered the largest size and the resolution of the image was simply poor. It looks blurry unless you're standing 5-6 feet away from it. I might recommend it in a smaller size, but it was definitely a disappointment in 28x28.
Customer service and delivery was great. I actually really love the concept and design (which is why I ordered it). I ordered the largest size available and, while I'm sure it looks great in smaller sizes, the large print looks pixelated (and not in an intentional way) unless you are standing 5-6 feet away.
They refund quite quickly and there is good response from customer service

Unfortunately the prints don't come with brackets to hang them, these need to be purchased separately. The colour quality of the prints can be quite subdued and not crystal clear . I paid £91 for a large print which looks like a copy of a copy that has been photocopied too many times.
Print looks like it has an orange filter on it. The print I ordered looked a lot clearer and had no funny undertone.
Ehh you get what you pay for. My order shipped quickly and was packaged nicely. The prints are fine, but the frame has plastic rather than glass on the front. Plastic is more reflective than glass so it looks like plastic, and looks pretty cheap. The glare is really bad.
I’ll hang them for now, but definitely looking to upgrade when I’m able. I don’t think I’d buy this again.
Honestly, what arrived was not what I thought $100 would get me. It’s basically packaged in a cheap frame and it’s a POSTER, I could of done this myself for 1/2 the price. It’s not worth it!
The print was not cut properly to specifications, the linework is not even on the borders. Almost looks tilted, wouldn't recommend.
Overpriced for what I got and slow delivery
Print quality is good, colors are vibrant. However, I wish the framing material was more evident on the website. I paid to have my print framed and the materials of the frame are cheap. The corner is split and the overlay is plastic. I am very disappointed, I suppose I should have realized based on the reasonable price.
I would recommend for buying prints, but if you want them framed you should look elsewhere.
Thought this was going to be at least a canvased photo, but it's literally just a piece of paper with a low quality picture of mushrooms on it, it came rolled up like a poster. Definitely a waste of $30
Ordered pomelo bedding and I tried to contact FY after 3 weeks of my order still saying it was being processed for shipping. They didn't respond until I wrote a public comment on Instagram! They then told me my order was being reordered but after all that it was cancelled and I was refunded. Waste of time.
I really love my print. The art is incredible and I’ve been so excited to receive it. The frame Has plastic covering rather than glass. My home has tons of natural light and across a room it looks cheap and warped in the sunlight. I’m disappointed. I’m going to try to get it out of the frame but doubt it will be easy.
I ordered a big picture . Still love it but pic is very blurry . If they cant make it big , they should just tell you . I spent alot of money for a blurry pic.
So... you say, the shipping is in 4-6 days, and it cames in 26 days!
I’m very disappointed! And the quality is not worth so much money! it costs a lot!
Sorry for the feedback!
Hello, thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately right now our printer is experiencing delays due to COVID19. However we want to address your complaint, so I have just followed up with you about this directly. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Best, Sabrina from Fy!
"3-5 days delivery". Now 5 days and still being "Prepared for shipping". A little more emphasis on keeping your promises and a little less emphasis on daily emails trying to flog stuff, would do wonders for people's perception of your company.
Hi there, unfortunately our printer is currently behind schedule due to the effects on COVID19 (fewer staff and high amount of orders), however they are working around the clock to get orders printed and shipped. Customer support has now followed up with you about your order, please let us know if there is anything else we can do. Best, Sabrina from Fy!
Ordered £330 worth of pictures on 25th April and heard no more since paid the money!

Have sent 2 messages in the chat and no response. Starting to feel like I’ve had my money robbed from me!
Hello, sorry it took us so long to reply, unfortunately we've been quite backed up but we've recently added more support staff and we hope this won't be the case too much longer. I can see someone has since responded to your inquiry and your order should be with you soon! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Best, Sabrina from Fy!
I ordered a print last week and have had no email confirmation or update about the purchase. I’ve tried contacting support but I’ve had no response. The money has been taken from my account so just want to check that this order is being processed. I understand the current climate but just an update would be great.
Hi Jessica,

Sorry to see that you didn't receive a confirmation email. We recommend checking your junk mail folder as it may have landed in there.

I've looked into your case and can see that our CS team have now responded to your request and that your order is progressing as normal.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

The Fy! Team
I put an order through last Friday and am still waiting to receive my item. I emailed customer service and still no response. Haven’t been informed about a delay.
Hi Natalie,

Sorry about the delay to your order. Looks like you've had a response from our CS team and that your items have shipped :)

Let us know if there is anything more we can do.

The Fy! Team
I ordered my prints almost 3 weeks ago & I’ve received no updates whatsoever. I tried emailing customer service a few days ago & still no response.
Hi Melanie,

Really sorry to see that your order was delayed. Unfortunately, the printing lab in the US has experienced some delays over the last week and are catching up. I've looked into your order and can see it's well into the production process and should be shipping any time now.

Please feel free to reach out to our team if you have any further questions.

The Fy! Team
Been waiting over two weeks for delivery with no updates. Email sent but no response and no number to call. Very disappointing
Hi Philip,

Sorry to see your order wasn't delivered yet. I can see that it shipped out to you on the 14th of April so it should have been with you by now. We're going to launch an investigation and we'll be reaching out to you now by email to let you know what the next steps are.

Fy is rated 4.54 based on 1,717 reviews