Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Wish I could review the item on the seller's page. I purchased a 12"x12" image but it's only 11.7" so doesn't quite fit the frame I bought for it. Item also advertised as cheaper than it is, Fy customer service were very helpful and refunded the difference but the seller is still using the misleading prices.
Although the print was received in a timely manner, the quality is disappointing. The frame appears to be plastic and overall the product looks inexpensive... 😞
I am not impressed. Way too little talent for the money. And the dog has no eyes! It’s a total rip off. Poor quality. I will never order from this site again. My daughter is an artist. She could do better than this blindfolded.
Not impressed with quality and actual print like a poor photocopy.
Print is nice but I’m sorry I paid so much extra for framing. It was poorly done, with no mat (it was pictured with a mat), and the print isn’t centered within the frame. I’ll have to take it apart and do it myself.
Line through picture, like there was low ink when printed.
I recieved it quick. Not great quality. Kinda cheap looking for the price. Paper back bulges, so it won't lay flat on the wall.
The illustration itself is really nice and it has arrive in a very nice and strong package, but the print quality is really really bad. I'll hang it up high in order not to notice the very low resolution.
Fy 2 star review on 25th January 2021
I had great expectations about this store, since the prints look so good and chic. I asked for a small print to test the quality and delivery time. This small print took about 9 days to arrive and the envelope arrived wet, the print had no plastic protection and the print was of course also wet. Luckily the damage was not that serious and the ink did not run. The quality of the print is not adequate, it seems that they print it at home, besides the colors are very dark compared to those of the web page. I can understand a little variation in the color, but this is a noticeable difference. I'll keep the print, but I wouldn't order again.
Customer service, delivery and framing was all excellent. I ordered the largest size and the resolution of the image was simply poor. It looks blurry unless you're standing 5-6 feet away from it. I might recommend it in a smaller size, but it was definitely a disappointment in 28x28.
Customer service and delivery was great. I actually really love the concept and design (which is why I ordered it). I ordered the largest size available and, while I'm sure it looks great in smaller sizes, the large print looks pixelated (and not in an intentional way) unless you are standing 5-6 feet away.
They refund quite quickly and there is good response from customer service Unfortunately the prints don't come with brackets to hang them, these need to be purchased separately. The colour quality of the prints can be quite subdued and not crystal clear . I paid £91 for a large print which looks like a copy of a copy that has been photocopied too many times.
Fy 2 star review on 10th November 2020
Print looks like it has an orange filter on it. The print I ordered looked a lot clearer and had no funny undertone.
Ehh you get what you pay for. My order shipped quickly and was packaged nicely. The prints are fine, but the frame has plastic rather than glass on the front. Plastic is more reflective than glass so it looks like plastic, and looks pretty cheap. The glare is really bad. I’ll hang them for now, but definitely looking to upgrade when I’m able. I don’t think I’d buy this again.
Fy 2 star review on 14th October 2020
Honestly, what arrived was not what I thought $100 would get me. It’s basically packaged in a cheap frame and it’s a POSTER, I could of done this myself for 1/2 the price. It’s not worth it!
The print was not cut properly to specifications, the linework is not even on the borders. Almost looks tilted, wouldn't recommend.
Overpriced for what I got and slow delivery
Print quality is good, colors are vibrant. However, I wish the framing material was more evident on the website. I paid to have my print framed and the materials of the frame are cheap. The corner is split and the overlay is plastic. I am very disappointed, I suppose I should have realized based on the reasonable price. I would recommend for buying prints, but if you want them framed you should look elsewhere.
Thought this was going to be at least a canvased photo, but it's literally just a piece of paper with a low quality picture of mushrooms on it, it came rolled up like a poster. Definitely a waste of $30
Fy 2 star review on 11th July 2020
Ordered pomelo bedding and I tried to contact FY after 3 weeks of my order still saying it was being processed for shipping. They didn't respond until I wrote a public comment on Instagram! They then told me my order was being reordered but after all that it was cancelled and I was refunded. Waste of time.
Fy is rated 4.47 based on 1,811 reviews