Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
purchased a large print for my wall with the framing option at a cost of almost £60. Looked lovely on website but when it arrived i could have cried. 'Glass' is a piece of cheap plastic see through perspex and the picture frame iteself looks to be made out of a hardened carboard concoction. I could have got this at a third of the price from Ikea. So sad. Am returning it for refund (if anyone responds to my email) So sad. :(
Purchased a piece of furniture. Didn't receive any information about the order being shipped, it suddenly appeared to be delivered by Hermes. Nothing delivered and delivery proof says it was left at a safe place with a pitch black picture showing nothing. Wrote to customer service and said vendor is investigating but reluctant to issue refund due to the high-value of the item (So customer bears loss when it's high-value???). Will keep me updated should they hear any update (So will not try to resolve the issue if they don't hear from the vendor???)
No customer service line. Won't buy again ever
Check their work. Fy shipped the wrong size print. The print size they shipped isn't even listed as an option. In addition to shipping a print that I did not order, I also bought a separate frame for the print. I discovered on Christmas Eve that the gift I planned was not going to pan out due to Fy's error.
I ordered the print with frame a month ago but still haven’t received it. Contacted the customer services and they said there is nothing they can do as the parcel is already “on the way”. It said 7 days when I ordered but it has been a month!!!
Oof. Extremely slow delivery time and the print I ordered was insanely pixelated. How they decided it was OK to ship this with how bad it looks is beyond me. I tried to use their chat for a refund and no one has responded so far.
The third character of the three Japanese characters is wrong. It should be a vertical line, not horizontal. Displaying this print would be displaying ignorance about the Japanese language.
I ordered this from a website based in Finland, so I expected a trouble free delivery procedure to my home country (Bulgaria) as both are in the EU. However, Fy decided to ship this directly from the USA. So now my package has been stuck in customs for over a week while I am having to fill in endless customs declarations. It also doesn't help that Fy has no contact us details and that their order page does not show enough detail to be sufficient for the Bulgarian customs agency. Thanks Fy. I will never order again and neither should anyone else.
Wow! Bought a simple black and white print for my niece. Really can't believe I paid (discounted) £22 for it. Could have taken a screen shot and printed it off on some card myself and she would have been none the wiser.
Don't know how the price is justified. Totally underwhelmed.
I ordered my purchase 7 days ago. Received email with order number etc. promptly. However no info on a rough delivery date. Tried finding this info out on their site but when I go to track and click it, it says I have not ordered anything!?

Of course this is worrying! Emailed customer service and received a set standard reply, saying they will get back to me sometime, as they are busy. I understand they cannot reply straight away, There is a serious lack of delivery information at point of purchase, compared to other sites I've used and been able to track delivery straight away.
Disappointed and worried by this. Will think again using this site. Remains to be seen if I receive my expensive purchase?
The quoted delivery date was yesterday and my shipment still has not shipped. I have reached out to CS and only received fluff responses with no resolution or timeline of when my order will ship.
I ordered a couple of prints three weeks ago which haven’t arrived yet. Order number isn’t registering on tracing app. Now I’ve got a message to say that my parcel has been stopped because customs hasn’t been paid on it. Won’t be buying anything else from this website,
I bought a rug online and it has not arrived so far. It’s been a month already, and there is no expectation to be delivered nor more information.
Really disappointed with this print - the dog looks scratched and patchy. I will be returning.
I was so excited to get the beautiful lanterns at night picture and hang it up in my living room. It arrived very promptly, however it was nowhere near the quality it shows online. It was very pixelated and something you get when you try to enlarge an image and print it on a regular printer. Very disappointed and for 24.00, it seems like I got ripped off:( I will not purchase another item from FY and it’s unfortunate because ot seems like many people in the reviews feel the same way.
I ordered a picture which was £13. It's a thin piece of card that had just been photocopied. The quality is very poor, would have cost mire than a few pence to produce. Very poor value for money.
I ordered a front door mat. Looks great in the photo. Do not be fooled. Its awful quality, very small, and I cannot think it will last if a pair of wet feet get wiped on it. The rubber backing is very thin. Added to that, its twice the price of anywhere else. I liked the look of this site but not sure I will order again. No notesincluded to do a return, even though it says returns are free in 28 days. I wait to see what their customer service is like.
Really disappointing. Poor quality prints, really pixelated. Feels like a complete waste of money.
The artwork itself, fantastic. Looks like its printed on copy paper. No sharpness, no crispness, I could get the frame for 5 bucks at Michael's and for $82 you can't even put real glass in it? This is a scam.
"Baby Doll by Honeymoon Hotel"
This cannot be framed.
Badly wrapped!
Don't bother buying from these guys, it wont ever turn up. Bought some whale coasters over a month ago, still haven't showed. They took over a week to reply to my email for them to just say 'well they should have turned up by now' Yes. they should have. But they haven't. No reassurance that they will send another or will fix it in any way. Waste of money. DO NOT BUY.
Fy is rated 4.54 based on 1,717 reviews