Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Really poor customer service. I wrote with a query on 5th November and received an automated reply saying that they aim to respond within 48hours,also not to send anymore emails as this would not get my query answered any sooner. Some of my order is still missing and pillows, which are clearly advertised as such, are only covers. I will not busing this company again
Just opened a print i ordered, supposed to be for a Xmas present, and it is creased. I can't find anywhere where I could complain and ask for a return or refund??? This is the first time this has happened, everything else I've ordered has always been in fantastic condition.
I would love to be writing a positive review on an item I purchased but I haven’t received it after almost 2 weeks lol !! The time didn’t bother me as much as the attempts to contact the company to enquire if item had been dispatched I think I would have had more chance of contacting the Queen no joke ( well it is a joke ) the customer service was non existent for me a generic email back stating I would be contact within 48 hours this was last Wednesday 🤣 never mind you live and learn , well some of us anyway , wouldn’t waste my time with this company again maybe I was just unfortunate but wouldn’t take another chance to see if that was the case also just to add it stated 1-3 day delivery to UK it’s only when you pay for your item it then tells you expected delays of up to 7 days are possible due to Covid that’s understandable but maybe this should be stated on the actual delivery times 🙄 anyway I’m off now gonna try and have a go at painting the picture myself might have more luck 🍀
Terrible quality, print was blurred and unusable which is a shame cause the print was really cool.
I started working with them in April and I still haven’t been paid. Only after I wrote to them complaining about this, I found out that they are experiencing 'some delays' with payments. I think it’s very unfair for us that we haven’t even been notified about the issue. In the meantime, they are selling our art and making money with our work. Still, I haven't received a single penny from them.
My first purchase from this company arrived well packed and timely, and the print image is as depicted on-line. Unfortunately the framing is extremely poor. Every margin around the image is different. I.e., rt margin is the most narrow, lt margin is nearly twice that width, bottom is nearly 3x as wide, while top margin is closer to 5x as wide. Sawtooth hanger attached to the back is so far off center that it will need to be replaced for the frame to hang level.
This art is stolen from Real Fun, Wow! Go to his website to purchase this print if you want to buy it. Also check out his Instagram, he’s got tons of dope art like this!
I ordered a Bday card over a month ago. Tracking wasn’t available, and I never received the item. I contacted Fy! several times to no avail. Finally, PayPal was able to refund me. It wasn’t the money, but the simple fact that it was ordered over a month before I needed it and still didn’t get it. Completely unacceptable. Will never do business with again.
This website is the worst. Trying to match pictures to buy together & not check out each time to try to buy a picture.
I purchased a large woven basket , it was delivered promptly but arrived missing a handle , the lid forced into the basket and extremely difficult to remove and a noticeably marked interior linen bag !
I ordered a black oak frame. The frame itself is fine but most of the clips holding in the backboard fell out and the plexiglass front is not quite large enough so it bulges out of the frame at the front. I would not buy from here again. My husband is going to try and do a diy repair.
When I received the print, it had what appeared to be spots on it. Customer service investigated and found in the file that the artist did this for effect. I'm a graphic designer and can't belive this was for effect. The print also had a very noticeable scratch across it. No one can tell me that was for effect. Customer service was great. Delivery was quick and was told refund would be made promptly. Those that replied were very nice. Communication would have been easier if there was a listed phone number. What troubles me is that the print was allowed to go out in this condition. No quality control? I guess I just fell into that 4% category of those that receive damaged goods.
Ordered three times with the free shipping to Italy….cancelled three times! Totally disappointed!
Don’t label this with Dinosaur if half the creatures on here aren’t dinosaurs! Plesiosaurids, ichthyosaurids, and pterosaurs are not dinosaurs. Dimetrodon not only isn’t a dinosaur, but did not live during the Mesozoic era at all
These prints are sick! Normalising cannabalism?!?!?!
We bought the beach huts print framed as it looked amazing on the website however when it arrived we were so disappointed: not only the picture is of a really poor quality, as it is not as sharp looking as the website but also we were expecting a frame with glass at that price and we were so disappointed to see it was not when it arrived. I contacted customer services and they just told me I could return the item if I was not satisfied. It was our first time buying from this website and unfortunately also the last.
Absolutely abysmal. Irish buyers beware, I made my purchase before March 8th and still haven’t received it. Tracker keeps updating with the exact same information. Has anyone any idea how I contact this crowd for a refund?
I absolutely hate the print with Adury Hepburn...she was an elegant icon not someone who would flip off ..horrendous
The print (portrait A4) arrived correctly packaged and wrapped, but when it was unwrapped we found 2 vertical fold lines like it had been folded in 3. Very visible, very disappointing.
Firstly I was very disappointed with the quality of the print. The colours are so faded and dull compared to online and I understand that they will never look 100% the same. However the fact that I paid £17 for a 15x20cm print that looks like I just picked it off a £3 inspirational postcard rack at a market, has left me seriously unimpressed. Especially as this is a gift to someone and the price does not match the quality. Secondly, your metrics suggest that a returns and refund process is easy. But I can't even find how to return, let alone go through the process. I would appreciate some guidance on how to return as id like to do this quickly so I can order an alternative gift elsewhere. Im so sad that this had to be a bad review because I have been excited about receiving this. :(
Fy is rated 4.45 based on 1,829 reviews