Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
This art is stolen from Real Fun, Wow! Go to his website to purchase this print if you want to buy it. Also check out his Instagram, he’s got tons of dope art like this!
I ordered a Bday card over a month ago. Tracking wasn’t available, and I never received the item. I contacted Fy! several times to no avail. Finally, PayPal was able to refund me. It wasn’t the money, but the simple fact that it was ordered over a month before I needed it and still didn’t get it. Completely unacceptable. Will never do business with again.
This website is the worst. Trying to match pictures to buy together & not check out each time to try to buy a picture.
I purchased a large woven basket , it was delivered promptly but arrived missing a handle , the lid forced into the basket and extremely difficult to remove and a noticeably marked interior linen bag !
I ordered a black oak frame. The frame itself is fine but most of the clips holding in the backboard fell out and the plexiglass front is not quite large enough so it bulges out of the frame at the front. I would not buy from here again. My husband is going to try and do a diy repair.
When I received the print, it had what appeared to be spots on it. Customer service investigated and found in the file that the artist did this for effect. I'm a graphic designer and can't belive this was for effect. The print also had a very noticeable scratch across it. No one can tell me that was for effect. Customer service was great. Delivery was quick and was told refund would be made promptly. Those that replied were very nice. Communication would have been easier if there was a listed phone number. What troubles me is that the print was allowed to go out in this condition. No quality control? I guess I just fell into that 4% category of those that receive damaged goods.
Ordered three times with the free shipping to Italy….cancelled three times! Totally disappointed!
Don’t label this with Dinosaur if half the creatures on here aren’t dinosaurs! Plesiosaurids, ichthyosaurids, and pterosaurs are not dinosaurs. Dimetrodon not only isn’t a dinosaur, but did not live during the Mesozoic era at all
These prints are sick! Normalising cannabalism?!?!?!
We bought the beach huts print framed as it looked amazing on the website however when it arrived we were so disappointed: not only the picture is of a really poor quality, as it is not as sharp looking as the website but also we were expecting a frame with glass at that price and we were so disappointed to see it was not when it arrived. I contacted customer services and they just told me I could return the item if I was not satisfied. It was our first time buying from this website and unfortunately also the last.
Absolutely abysmal. Irish buyers beware, I made my purchase before March 8th and still haven’t received it. Tracker keeps updating with the exact same information. Has anyone any idea how I contact this crowd for a refund?
I absolutely hate the print with Adury Hepburn...she was an elegant icon not someone who would flip off ..horrendous
The print (portrait A4) arrived correctly packaged and wrapped, but when it was unwrapped we found 2 vertical fold lines like it had been folded in 3. Very visible, very disappointing.
Firstly I was very disappointed with the quality of the print. The colours are so faded and dull compared to online and I understand that they will never look 100% the same. However the fact that I paid £17 for a 15x20cm print that looks like I just picked it off a £3 inspirational postcard rack at a market, has left me seriously unimpressed. Especially as this is a gift to someone and the price does not match the quality. Secondly, your metrics suggest that a returns and refund process is easy. But I can't even find how to return, let alone go through the process. I would appreciate some guidance on how to return as id like to do this quickly so I can order an alternative gift elsewhere. Im so sad that this had to be a bad review because I have been excited about receiving this. :(
The Cat Canvas art print it’s not ok. the image i received it’s not the complete image of the cat. I have presented a complain in PayPal and they say to return the canvas to an address in Berlin but the country is UK... Also they want me to pay the return for a defective product... it’s a laugh!
Poor quality printing. Image was supposed to be 11x14 but had a white border included in the measurement. Paper was card stock not photo quality. For $26 it’s a total rip-off. Don’t waste your money with this vendor. You get better prints from Walgreens.
Frankly think it’s disrespectful to use a rally cry of oppressed people incorrectly and put it on a cutesy poster. This is minimizing the power and message of the acronym that many people use to battle police brutality. I would have no problem if the same print were published with the correct slogan but this rubs me entirely the wrong way.
Nearly £100 for what was a very cheap frame and not even glass ! Very disappointing. Wouldn't buy from here again ! Cheap quality !
Ordered 4/02 /21 supposedly delivered 10/02/21 not delivered told to contact Royal Mail, they can't trace prints,phoned FY London.No joy fy rent studio space at this address, very disappointed as site was recommended by several friends, my prints were bought as birthday gifts.
Not worth the money at all, I spent £30 on a 6x8 print framed, the frame isnt proper wood and its scracthed at the sides, quality is really poor. I could have done better myself. The picture is not central within the frame either
Fy is rated 4.47 based on 1,811 reviews