Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Firstly I was very disappointed with the quality of the print. The colours are so faded and dull compared to online and I understand that they will never look 100% the same. However the fact that I paid £17 for a 15x20cm print that looks like I just picked it off a £3 inspirational postcard rack at a market, has left me seriously unimpressed. Especially as this is a gift to someone and the price does not match the quality.
Secondly, your metrics suggest that a returns and refund process is easy. But I can't even find how to return, let alone go through the process.
I would appreciate some guidance on how to return as id like to do this quickly so I can order an alternative gift elsewhere.
Im so sad that this had to be a bad review because I have been excited about receiving this. :(
The Cat Canvas art print it’s not ok. the image i received it’s not the complete image of the cat. I have presented a complain in PayPal and they say to return the canvas to an address in Berlin but the country is UK... Also they want me to pay the return for a defective product... it’s a laugh!
Poor quality printing. Image was supposed to be 11x14 but had a white border included in the measurement. Paper was card stock not photo quality. For $26 it’s a total rip-off. Don’t waste your money with this vendor. You get better prints from Walgreens.
Frankly think it’s disrespectful to use a rally cry of oppressed people incorrectly and put it on a cutesy poster. This is minimizing the power and message of the acronym that many people use to battle police brutality. I would have no problem if the same print were published with the correct slogan but this rubs me entirely the wrong way.
Nearly £100 for what was a very cheap frame and not even glass ! Very disappointing. Wouldn't buy from here again ! Cheap quality !
Ordered 4/02 /21 supposedly delivered 10/02/21 not delivered told to contact Royal Mail, they can't trace prints,phoned FY London.No joy fy rent studio space at this address, very disappointed as site was recommended by several friends, my prints were bought as birthday gifts.
Not worth the money at all, I spent £30 on a 6x8 print framed, the frame isnt proper wood and its scracthed at the sides, quality is really poor. I could have done better myself. The picture is not central within the frame either
Told my order would be with me in 7 days (21st Feb). They apologised on 25th Feb (after 10 days) saying it should have been delivered by now and they will check. That was 3 days ago and not heard back. So the 7 days has turned into 14/15 days and silence.
Got here in great time... not at all as advertised. First, came in a tube. Not as it sounds. It is a poster and came in a tube. Was left in the damaged tube in the rain on my front porch as well. Seriously, it’s a crappy poster!
Poor quality try eds print archive .com super print blows fy out of water tried both ill stick with eds print archive
Disappointed that it wasn’t framed properly. Once on my wall it started to make all types of noises like it was falling apart. Made it impossible to sleep at night. Not worth trying to re-frame, will likely end up being trashed unfortunately.
good delivery orderd picture of carl sagan blue dot sky full of stars no earth high lighted so whats the point of the picture? we all no his historic quote poor picture the earth should be high lighted ,
I was very dissappointed with the low resolution of the print. The original art has so many brush stroke details that are blurred here. So it is too much to pay for a paper print, in a low res. The photo shows a comparison of an original next to the print. Do not recommend.
Fy 1 star review on 18th February 2021
Been waiting for a print for a month now, and have never been able to track the order. Don't expect to receive the order, or get a refund as it's impossible to reach Fy. I paid 78£ in total.
Don't buy your frames from these as they are not proper ones they are plastic I had to get my picture reframed and I was very disappointed as it cost me 70 euro for a very small print framed from these.
I placed an order for a poster over a month ago, and it still has not been delivered. The vendor refuses to send another poster. Customer service takes over a day to respond and has not offered any logistical help. Getting a refund has been nearly impossible. Very disappointed and would not recommend purchases from here to others.
for $70 I expected better quality. every corner on my frame has some sort of scratch or imperfection. and dark smudges on the frame as well. will keep though. oh well.
I would give no stars if I could. I have still not received my purchase over 5 weeks in and have been told they have not heard back from the vendor. FY do not take responsibility the the things they sell and the delivery therefore they should not advertise fast shipping as they have no control over it. Very poor customer service too. The site looks nice and is easy to use with some nice products but delivery, responsiveness and service let them down.
purchased a large print for my wall with the framing option at a cost of almost £60. Looked lovely on website but when it arrived i could have cried. 'Glass' is a piece of cheap plastic see through perspex and the picture frame iteself looks to be made out of a hardened carboard concoction. I could have got this at a third of the price from Ikea. So sad. Am returning it for refund (if anyone responds to my email) So sad. :(
Purchased a piece of furniture. Didn't receive any information about the order being shipped, it suddenly appeared to be delivered by Hermes. Nothing delivered and delivery proof says it was left at a safe place with a pitch black picture showing nothing. Wrote to customer service and said vendor is investigating but reluctant to issue refund due to the high-value of the item (So customer bears loss when it's high-value???). Will keep me updated should they hear any update (So will not try to resolve the issue if they don't hear from the vendor???)
No customer service line. Won't buy again ever
Fy is rated 4.50 based on 1,778 reviews