Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Quick delivery, really nice quality
Posted 1 hour ago
I was skeptical of purchasing at first but I'm glad I did. My canvas arrived fast and was packaged with care. The quality is fantastic. I've gotten lots of compliments on it. Will definitely buy again. Highly recommend!
Really poor customer service. I wrote with a query on 5th November and received an automated reply saying that they aim to respond within 48hours,also not to send anymore emails as this would not get my query answered any sooner. Some of my order is still missing and pillows, which are clearly advertised as such, are only covers. I will not busing this company again
Just opened a print i ordered, supposed to be for a Xmas present, and it is creased. I can't find anywhere where I could complain and ask for a return or refund??? This is the first time this has happened, everything else I've ordered has always been in fantastic condition.
Brilliant service. Prints packed really well in a hard tube, so no worries about damage during delivery. Love my prints, really pleased.
Absolutely love this print I bought, Cannot wait to see it up on my wall. Great service and fast delivery. Will buy again :-)
I would love to be writing a positive review on an item I purchased but I haven’t received it after almost 2 weeks lol !! The time didn’t bother me as much as the attempts to contact the company to enquire if item had been dispatched I think I would have had more chance of contacting the Queen no joke ( well it is a joke ) the customer service was non existent for me a generic email back stating I would be contact within 48 hours this was last Wednesday 🤣 never mind you live and learn , well some of us anyway , wouldn’t waste my time with this company again maybe I was just unfortunate but wouldn’t take another chance to see if that was the case also just to add it stated 1-3 day delivery to UK it’s only when you pay for your item it then tells you expected delays of up to 7 days are possible due to Covid that’s understandable but maybe this should be stated on the actual delivery times 🙄 anyway I’m off now gonna try and have a go at painting the picture myself might have more luck 🍀
Not only was my purchase beautifully finished and a perfect decor addition, it arrived within a week of ordering! I couldn’t be more impressed and will be recommending Fy to family and friends.
Terrible quality, print was blurred and unusable which is a shame cause the print was really cool.
Meh- this arrived broken on one end and my husband had to fix it! Still not 100% but beats trying to return a large piece of art! I am honestly disappointed in the quality- I realize it’s not super expensive but it’s very cheaply made! Won’t order again
So happy with my piece, arrived quickly and is just as pictured. Love it
I started working with them in April and I still haven’t been paid. Only after I wrote to them complaining about this, I found out that they are experiencing 'some delays' with payments. I think it’s very unfair for us that we haven’t even been notified about the issue. In the meantime, they are selling our art and making money with our work. Still, I haven't received a single penny from them.
Disappointing experience overall. The print I received was not the size advertised. Instead of a 12x16 print with an 1 inch border as described on the site, I received a 10.5" x 15" print with an uneven border around it, something that is much more difficult to frame than a standard sized print. The print was also on matte paper, which is an odd choice for a photograph and had very apparent flaws when I received it. Overall, the quality is much worse than prints I've paid half the price for.
Looks as beautiful as on the website. Colours are perfect. Very well packaged and came in excellent condition. I am so happy with it!
Loved how it turned out in my bathroom!
I love this but it needs an apostrophe! Please add one because I can’t get it without one or it’s all I’ll focus on. Let’s is “let us” in this case, so it’s a contraction vs. when “lets” means allowed. Love it otherwise!
Prompt delivery, just disappointed my canvas didn't come with fixings to hang on it and no instructions how best to hang it.!
I bought the 18 x 24 hoping to hang it in my half bathroom. The quality is not good. It’s grainy and I’m really disappointed considering they say that their “State-of-the-art giclée printers give brilliant, rich colour & crisp detail.” This was not my experience. Would not recommend.
My first purchase from this company arrived well packed and timely, and the print image is as depicted on-line. Unfortunately the framing is extremely poor. Every margin around the image is different. I.e., rt margin is the most narrow, lt margin is nearly twice that width, bottom is nearly 3x as wide, while top margin is closer to 5x as wide. Sawtooth hanger attached to the back is so far off center that it will need to be replaced for the frame to hang level.
This art is stolen from Real Fun, Wow! Go to his website to purchase this print if you want to buy it. Also check out his Instagram, he’s got tons of dope art like this!
Fy is rated 4.45 based on 1,830 reviews