Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
I was skeptical of purchasing at first but I'm glad I did. My canvas arrived fast and was packaged with care. The quality is fantastic. I've gotten lots of compliments on it. Will definitely buy again. Highly recommend!
Brilliant service. Prints packed really well in a hard tube, so no worries about damage during delivery. Love my prints, really pleased.
Absolutely love this print I bought, Cannot wait to see it up on my wall. Great service and fast delivery. Will buy again :-)
Not only was my purchase beautifully finished and a perfect decor addition, it arrived within a week of ordering! I couldn’t be more impressed and will be recommending Fy to family and friends.
So happy with my piece, arrived quickly and is just as pictured. Love it
Looks as beautiful as on the website. Colours are perfect. Very well packaged and came in excellent condition. I am so happy with it!
Loved how it turned out in my bathroom!
Superb after sales support, beyond all expectations
Excellent quality print, very detailed with lovely bright colours. I was impressed with the paper quality too and it was carefully packaged. I would certainly order again!
Hi Stress free online shopping excellent site easy to navigate Goods arrived safely and on time. A fabulous print and frame to brighten up my life and home Thank you FY ⭐️
The print I ordered arrived very promptly and the quality has more than exceeded my expectations. I'm in love!
I was really wary of this site, as I am with all places that advertise on FB and Instagram. I read lots of reviews, and most were good, so I bit the bullet and bought my poster and I could not be happier. Its the cutest picture ever and just looks so good in my home office. It arrived in really protective postage and is great quality. Would definitely recommend and definitely buy from again. I paid for the poster and bought a cheap frame Kmart.
This was my first time purchasing from Fy, and I'm definitely pleased. The print is beautiful, and the colors pop
Fy quickly understand what appeals to you and shows examples.My pictures have arrived in perfect condition,one unframed and three framed, they all look amazing and just as I'd anlicipated. Would totally recommend.
I loved this print on your site, but it's much more beautiful than I expected! I planned on hanging it my bathroom, but it's going in my foyer so everyone who comes over can enjoy it. Thank you!
I bought the flamingo wannabe for my great nieces bedroom. It is adorable! Great service fast shipping I would buy from them again!
Love it! Super quick delivery and quality stock the print is on!
Very satisfied
Elegant & whimsical. Perfect in my living room. ML
I love Fy. I have had an armchair, rug and now prints. Each single thing is fantastic quality and the customer service is excellent, so much so that I moved home and one of the staff was concerned by card was being used illegitimately. Don’t know of any other company that would spot that. Would recommend to anyone.
Fy is rated 4.45 based on 1,830 reviews