Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Really disappointed with this print - the dog looks scratched and patchy. I will be returning.
Easy and quick! Very Kind :)
Amazing all around especially in customer service
Love this print! Makes me feel awesome when working in my office and stealing glances at it!
I was so excited to get the beautiful lanterns at night picture and hang it up in my living room. It arrived very promptly, however it was nowhere near the quality it shows online. It was very pixelated and something you get when you try to enlarge an image and print it on a regular printer. Very disappointed and for 24.00, it seems like I got ripped off:( I will not purchase another item from FY and it’s unfortunate because ot seems like many people in the reviews feel the same way.
Caro was super helpful and very kind, really enjoyed our interaction so thank-you! 10/10
I ordered a framed print which arrived in under a week, the quality is fantastic. Can’t wait to get it up on the wall. Paloma provided excellent customer service.
I ordered a picture which was £13. It's a thin piece of card that had just been photocopied. The quality is very poor, would have cost mire than a few pence to produce. Very poor value for money.
Excellent service from Caro!
Caro of your office has been extremely helpful and assisted me with my request in a timely and most helpful manner.

Looking forward to my artwork 😁
Ordered lots of great stuff with Fy, all turned up very quickly. Had an order go missing in the post and the team were very helpful and offered a refund or same item straight away. Excellent customer service!
I ordered a front door mat. Looks great in the photo. Do not be fooled. Its awful quality, very small, and I cannot think it will last if a pair of wet feet get wiped on it. The rubber backing is very thin. Added to that, its twice the price of anywhere else. I liked the look of this site but not sure I will order again. No notesincluded to do a return, even though it says returns are free in 28 days. I wait to see what their customer service is like.
Quick delivery and really lovely picture. Very happy :)
They refund quite quickly and there is good response from customer service

Unfortunately the prints don't come with brackets to hang them, these need to be purchased separately. The colour quality of the prints can be quite subdued and not crystal clear . I paid £91 for a large print which looks like a copy of a copy that has been photocopied too many times.
I bought the meaning prints of Aunt, Mum and Dad. I was a bit disappointed when they arrived today as they’re really just pieces of paper which I could’ve just printed myself. It is nice paper but I think the cost is way too high for these Unframed. I would pay €6.99 each but not €12.99
Great service, great communication, very helpful when I had ordered the wrong item. Will definitely use again.
Really disappointing. Poor quality prints, really pixelated. Feels like a complete waste of money.
Cuadro protegido. Diseño impresionante, mejor que en la pantalla.
Lovely print, and great speedy service.
The prints are of very good quality, so is the framing, the customer service has been lovely and the delivery was extra fast! :)
Fy is rated 4.57 based on 1,692 reviews