Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Wish I could review the item on the seller's page. I purchased a 12"x12" image but it's only 11.7" so doesn't quite fit the frame I bought for it. Item also advertised as cheaper than it is, Fy customer service were very helpful and refunded the difference but the seller is still using the misleading prices.
This picture is missing the southern ocean
Ordered three times with the free shipping to Italy….cancelled three times! Totally disappointed!
Really speedy delivery. Great print, original and fun. Quality of paper very poor and flimsy.
Don’t label this with Dinosaur if half the creatures on here aren’t dinosaurs! Plesiosaurids, ichthyosaurids, and pterosaurs are not dinosaurs. Dimetrodon not only isn’t a dinosaur, but did not live during the Mesozoic era at all
Really loved this tiger print. Got the 18x24 with a black frame. Downsides are: - The green of the print is subtly yet much darker in person. Wish it was slightly brighter so it looks as vibrant like staging pictures. So TAKE NOTE to really consider the lighting of wherever you want to put it; sadly my guess is you'd have to directly light it or have intense natural light on it for more of the day for it to pop. - Quality of the print is fine, but I feel like a glossier print/paper would make this print pop/help solve for the above issue?; it feels slightly on the cheap side when you get up close. - There's a notch in the frame I got (black, but small enough I should be able to put sharpee over it & be ok) I feel so over the top writing this review, but sharing in that I'm not quite sure it was worth the cost! $81 for the 18x24 (currently $29 to start) + cost of the frame. Like it enough still to keep it; hoping it settles/grows on me.
The print I ordered arrived very promptly and the quality has more than exceeded my expectations. I'm in love!
I was really wary of this site, as I am with all places that advertise on FB and Instagram. I read lots of reviews, and most were good, so I bit the bullet and bought my poster and I could not be happier. Its the cutest picture ever and just looks so good in my home office. It arrived in really protective postage and is great quality. Would definitely recommend and definitely buy from again. I paid for the poster and bought a cheap frame Kmart.
This was my first time purchasing from Fy, and I'm definitely pleased. The print is beautiful, and the colors pop
These prints are sick! Normalising cannabalism?!?!?!
Fy quickly understand what appeals to you and shows examples.My pictures have arrived in perfect condition,one unframed and three framed, they all look amazing and just as I'd anlicipated. Would totally recommend.
I loved this print on your site, but it's much more beautiful than I expected! I planned on hanging it my bathroom, but it's going in my foyer so everyone who comes over can enjoy it. Thank you!
I bought the flamingo wannabe for my great nieces bedroom. It is adorable! Great service fast shipping I would buy from them again!
Love it! Super quick delivery and quality stock the print is on!
We bought the beach huts print framed as it looked amazing on the website however when it arrived we were so disappointed: not only the picture is of a really poor quality, as it is not as sharp looking as the website but also we were expecting a frame with glass at that price and we were so disappointed to see it was not when it arrived. I contacted customer services and they just told me I could return the item if I was not satisfied. It was our first time buying from this website and unfortunately also the last.
Although the print was received in a timely manner, the quality is disappointing. The frame appears to be plastic and overall the product looks inexpensive... 😞
Absolutely abysmal. Irish buyers beware, I made my purchase before March 8th and still haven’t received it. Tracker keeps updating with the exact same information. Has anyone any idea how I contact this crowd for a refund?
Very satisfied
Elegant & whimsical. Perfect in my living room. ML
I love Fy. I have had an armchair, rug and now prints. Each single thing is fantastic quality and the customer service is excellent, so much so that I moved home and one of the staff was concerned by card was being used illegitimately. Don’t know of any other company that would spot that. Would recommend to anyone.
Fy is rated 4.48 based on 1,802 reviews