Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
i posted a less favorable review about the quality of a print in a frma ei recieved. while i stand by that review. on letting customer service know, they immediately aapologies and refunded me without quibble which is good customer service so becasue i cant edit my original review, i am writing a new one and rewarding 4 stars.
I love this print. However, it is missleading that its printed spotty and not fully black. It's like it ran out of ink. If you really zoom in on the picture on the website you can kind of see flecks of white on the writing.
I'd upload a video but I've tried 4 times and it won't give me the option to select a photo.
Absolutely LOVE the impact of our new prints! Great designs, very vivid colours.
Slight issue with one of the frames where the hooks weren't level and only noticed after drilling the hole (TIP: measure, measure, measure)!
Also took the perspex from the frames, looks much better
Lovely print, arrived well packaged. Slow dispatch (1 week) but then arrived in 24 hours. Will probably order again.
Wall print is beautiful, a decent size for a decent price. Delivery was a little longer but this was expected due to the virus. Fantastic product.
I like how different Fy’s artwork is, based on other sellers online. Their customer service is great and I have a dozen paintings/frames in my home that I love!
I ordered couple of prints. Customer service so lovely they respond quickly.
But if you are expecting your order within 3-4days unfortunately it takes 15 days. I have not received mine but I was told to wait 12 working days for each order I placed.
I am looking forward to receiving the items than I will hopefully give an other feedback
Luckily when i asked for a refund the item hadn’t yet been shipped and they were happy to give a full refund.
Great choice of products, items arrived in super fast time. We highly recommend Fy!
I placed an order with the wrong version of the item and needed to get in touch to correct. Unfortunately it could bot be amended but Paloma was kind enough to provide me with a voucher so I could pay the same price as the item I bought when it was discounted. Excellent customer service, prompt and efficient.
Ordered a print and blanket.
Print came in fairly quick and PERFECT!
Blanket came in time..took a little more because of the production, but the support team had great communication.

Bad News- the wrong blanket came in.
Good News- I get to keep the wrong item and my new one is on the way- free of charge.

I would recommend this company. The quality and creativity of there item is spot on.
FY is a fresh take on home goods. I especially love their incredibly priced art collection. The checkout experience is subpar to most though, you can only purchase one item at a time versus having a cart, I find this very strange. It also needs more products and a better user experience when it comes to browsing. Ultimately a great store for unique finds that I absolutely recommend.
This came to California super fast, packaged beautifully with no damage. The print is beautiful, vibrant, and the frame very nice and well done. My only complaint is that the glass is not glare-free and it's very difficult to view over my dining table. I get bad reflection from the lights. I would have paid extra to get the right kind of glass, but it is not offered. This part is very disappointing because it's very hard to see the print. I will not buy a framed print again, as convenient and easy as it was.
Great products and customer service, but, very poor experience with delivery due to the Courier company. Would order more if Courier company was reliable.
Good quality prints received. A tad expensive for what’s actually involved and received but otherwise happy with my purchase
Very happy with service and finished product. I emailed to ask when I could expect delivery and received response by return. Delivery actually arrived a few days earlier than expected which I was pleased about.
Good products. Exceptional customer service, issue resolved very quickly with no fuss. A pleasure to deal with.
Good selection of products delivered promptly
Great variety of art at good prices
I was able to return prints that weren't right 4 the wall space without having access to a printer
Fy is rated 4.54 based on 1,717 reviews