Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Wow, can't believe how different the colors are in person. I bought the square "When In Doubt, Dance It Out". The colors are so muted. They look so fun on your site, not so much in person.
Buyer beware. I purchased the giraffes in a bath print, and was happy with the quality, but disappointed to find that the actual picture size is smaller by 1 inch all round. I purchased what I thought was a 12 x 16 inch picture, and what I received measured 10 x 14. Whilst it does state the picture is trimmed, I believe clarification that this reduces the overall size of the picture itself needs to be made clear.
I bought the Appa print, it's a beautiful design love the art style it has incorporated. Only critisism is it doesn't feel like the resolution for A3 is quite right like it was drawn smaller and just blown up without lines getting sharpened. Overall happy with the poster but for the price I paid expected slightly better quality
Bought a black and white print without frame. Seems pretty good quality to me, but not sure if it was worth the 30 bucks I paid for it.
Bothered me a little there was no time indication on the delivery.
The print itself is gorgeous but it's not as big as I thought it would be for $41 dollars. You can find an equally cool picture for $20 at Ikea. I also bought a frame that is supposedly also 24x32 and it doesn't fit. I think this is how they get you to frame it directly with their company. I feel like I wasted money on a too small print that won't fit any frame.
Fy 3 star review on 1st December 2020
I bought the meaning prints of Aunt, Mum and Dad. I was a bit disappointed when they arrived today as they’re really just pieces of paper which I could’ve just printed myself. It is nice paper but I think the cost is way too high for these Unframed. I would pay €6.99 each but not €12.99
Beautiful image but don’t waste your money on their frames. They look and feel cheap and are not worth the cost. The frame is not wood and instead of glass it’s plastic. :(
I love the selection on Fy, but I got my first framed print and I was hoping for better quality. For over $100, I was expecting a higher resolution print. The frame also seemed a bit cheap. Overall, a bit disappointed. The piece also took about a week longer than expected to ship as there was some sort of issue that wasn't fully explained that caused delay.
Shipping was supposed to be 5-7 days but it took 12. The tracking seems to show it took a long time to get out of the warehouse. I did receive what I ordered and it looks great.
Red And Yellow Collage Texture Art Print - Image quality was not as sharp as expected at 18x24. I like the artwork but would recommend going with a smaller size to get a better quality image.
The print is great, BUT the framing which I thought would be glass was plastic, and the picture is off center and lower on one side to the other, the print was £39 and framed it came to £92, could have done a better job on the framing myself, Advice buy a print and frame it yourself.
I love this print, the delivery was quick and the print is gorgeous but it was disappointing to see that two corners had some small damage on the black frame and the wood was showing through.
Beautiful print, delighted to have option for it to be framed and delivered. It looks really beautiful in my bedroom!
Disappointing that where there usually is glass in the frame there is plastic. This is more difficult to clean as it smudge and scratches more easily than glass. Also, the fixtures on the back of the frame that you attach wire to for hanging; supposed to be one on the right and one on the left, my frame had 2 on the right and none on the left, so I had to figure out my own way to hang it!
Customer service corrected an issue with my order quality. Overall good service
Hi there, so sorry you are unhappy with your print! This isn't something we hear often, so we did a little digging and discovered this artwork isn't very high resolution and we have now removed larger sizes from being able to be purchased. We also have reached out to you personally to resolve your issue. Let us know if we can help any further! Best, Sabrina from Fy!
Not quite sure yet- I have made over a $200 order but still not received an email confirmation. I have sent three emails to ask about one- Makes me feel like they are not a legit company. Also- why on their sponsored ads there are no comments? Also- their live chat would not engage even though I was within the hours of their operation.
Hi Sondra, sorry you didn't receive an email confirmation! Our tech team is currently working on this. In the meantime, I have just reached out to you about your orders - please let me know if we can be of any further help. Best, Sabrina from Fy!
It's a lovely shot, but the print is very faded. Also when measuring remember it has a 2cm border around it. We've got it to fit a frame with a mount... but having the boarder and the mount, looks naff.

Nice photo, but disappointing print.
Disappointed. The image we ordered is pixilated and not as anticipated. Such a shame as it looked lovely online.
Product damaged, print crumpled in frame, poor quality - contacted customer service who have said they are sending out a new print which I have to replace in the frame so hopefully once I receive it, I’ll then be happy with my purchase
Hello, thanks for providing your feedback and sorry that your order arrived damaged! I can see we've since responded to your support inquiry - please let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve your experience! Best, Sabrina from Fy!
Love our pictures but one has started to crinkle inside the frame (The sun one), which is disappointing. That’s why only 3 stars.
Hi there, so sorry to see that this has happened to your print! I see you haven't been in touch with our support team - we want to set this right, so I'll reach out to you directly for more information. Please check your email for our message! Best, Sabrina Fy!
Poster received was not the same as advertised. Paper came creased when rolled up. Pretty pricey for paper quality.
Hi there, very sorry to hear your print arrived creased and you were not happy with the quality. We'd like to follow up on this for you - I will reach out to you directly, please have a look for our message! Best, Sabrina from Fy!
Fy is rated 4.50 based on 1,778 reviews