Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Easy and quick! Very Kind :)
Amazing all around especially in customer service
Love this print! Makes me feel awesome when working in my office and stealing glances at it!
Caro was super helpful and very kind, really enjoyed our interaction so thank-you! 10/10
I ordered a framed print which arrived in under a week, the quality is fantastic. Can’t wait to get it up on the wall. Paloma provided excellent customer service.
Excellent service from Caro!
Caro of your office has been extremely helpful and assisted me with my request in a timely and most helpful manner. Looking forward to my artwork 😁
Ordered lots of great stuff with Fy, all turned up very quickly. Had an order go missing in the post and the team were very helpful and offered a refund or same item straight away. Excellent customer service!
Quick delivery and really lovely picture. Very happy :)
Great service, great communication, very helpful when I had ordered the wrong item. Will definitely use again.
Cuadro protegido. Diseño impresionante, mejor que en la pantalla.
Lovely print, and great speedy service.
The prints are of very good quality, so is the framing, the customer service has been lovely and the delivery was extra fast! :)
Love love love my print. Arrived quickly and well packed
"The Twins Kate And Grace Hoare 1876 Art Print by The Fitzwilliam Museum" Everything perfect.
My prints arrived today and I am so so happy with them. The colour and quality is second to none! They were beautifully packed and free shipping extra bonus! I want to put them all over my house. Thank you. Mary Lyons Galway Ireland
I ordered 2 prints from FY, and when they arrived I was very impressed with the care in packaging. Because of Covid of course there was a small delay, but could not have been happier with the prints themselves .Beautiful quality.I was going to gift them to someone else, but i think i will keep them and order another 2.
Fabulous customer service which far exceeded my expectations. Sabrina was so helpful, polite, and efficient. Amazing products and I will definitely continue shopping with Fy xx
Amazing art work from a very talented designer. Great product. Thank you!
Brilliant quality , highly recommend