Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
I ordered 2 prints from FY, and when they arrived I was very impressed with the care in packaging. Because of Covid of course there was a small delay, but could not have been happier with the prints themselves .Beautiful quality.I was going to gift them to someone else, but i think i will keep them and order another 2.
Fabulous customer service which far exceeded my expectations. Sabrina was so helpful, polite, and efficient. Amazing products and I will definitely continue shopping with Fy xx
Amazing art work from a very talented designer. Great product. Thank you!
Brilliant quality , highly recommend
So pleased with prompt and safe delivery of my print in frame.
Couldn't have been happier. Nice frame, nice print. Well done
'
Love these prints, they’re simple but still add just enough to brighten up a room!
Citadel Ii Art Print - Great quality print at 18x24.
Fast delivery! Fantastic price and quality is better than I imagined for the size print I got
This looks so nice in our jungle-themed office. It lights up the wall where it hangs. Love it.
Absolutely perfect. Top quality. Thank you.
I started off buying one print with birthday money from my Son, well that started a roller coaster, bought quite a few prints, cushion and now even sunglasses! What a site. Everything arrives quickly, no complaints from me. Cracking company 😆
Incredible customer service! I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size of a print. They quickly responded with a personalized email solving my issue. Fantastic website with amazing product tracking and customized customer service!
Perfect prints and quick delivery.
Beautiful print and on good quality paper. It looks lovely in my living room.
Great design and on good quality paper.
Perfect design on card. The paper it was printed on felt good quality. I’m really happy with my purchase.
These prints are so beautiful - I am so happy!!!
Excellent customer service and lovely products. Would not hesitate to recommend. I needed a problem resolving with regard to a framed print I had ordered. I logged onto the live chat and straight away my issue was dealt with by Julie. I had never had such good customer service from an online company. 5* - Brilliant!! I will order again and recommend to my friends.
Ordered a print for my kitchen. It is just what I wanted. Fantastic service and quick delivery.
I am so in love with this print and it looks perfect in our house.
Fy is rated 4.51 based on 1,756 reviews