Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
The art is unique, cool, seems to cater for so many types and is affordable! The only thing letting it down is not being able to buy a basket of items, have to pay individually but don't let it stop you. I love them!
They have some lovely posters & jewellery. Delivery is always really quick!! Just don't like the lack of basket....
Good product at a good price. Slightly longer delivery than advertised.
Loved the design. Something simple but different. Came quickly even though recieved email saying there may be a slight delay due to orders over Christmas.
Nice selection of items, mainly accessories so no risk to end up with the wrong size. I like when picture of items show it worn, especially for earings and bag so that I can really figure out if it would fit my style
Fantastic range and ordering service. Only minus is not being able to sort or search for specific things. Scrolling through 10 pages of earrings to find those ones you liked is very arduous!
I bought a heart bracelet and it had a delicate texture. I gifted this to my roommate and she adored it. Great purchase!
The quality was fantastic, the odd way to order was actually better and easier, but if you want information about your order you have to go get it yet they did reply quickly
The ordering process was easy (though it seems like you need to buy each thing individually rather than adding items to a basket, which is a little weird) and my umbrella arrived in lovely packaging.
I like the range on offer. The jewellery stocked is original and interesting so i keep coming back. Prices are affordable too.
Very good and quick service! Nice packaging :)
I love the watch I ordered and it came in the best gift package ever!!!
Quick delivery. I bought a watch and it lives up to my expectations. I recommend Fy.
Fy is easy to use and full of great stuff at tolerable prices. I must say that the delivery took some time, but this is for the reason Estonia is in a middle of nowhere so things ship longer here. No problem :)
Fy is rated 4.46 based on 1,821 reviews