Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
So pleased with prompt and safe delivery of my print in frame. Couldn't have been happier. Nice frame, nice print. Well done '
Love these prints, they’re simple but still add just enough to brighten up a room!
Fy 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Citadel Ii Art Print - Great quality print at 18x24.
Fast delivery! Fantastic price and quality is better than I imagined for the size print I got
This looks so nice in our jungle-themed office. It lights up the wall where it hangs. Love it.
Fy 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Absolutely perfect. Top quality. Thank you.
I started off buying one print with birthday money from my Son, well that started a roller coaster, bought quite a few prints, cushion and now even sunglasses! What a site. Everything arrives quickly, no complaints from me. Cracking company 😆
Incredible customer service! I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size of a print. They quickly responded with a personalized email solving my issue. Fantastic website with amazing product tracking and customized customer service!
Perfect prints and quick delivery.
Fy 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Beautiful print and on good quality paper. It looks lovely in my living room.
Fy 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Great design and on good quality paper.
Fy 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Perfect design on card. The paper it was printed on felt good quality. I’m really happy with my purchase.
Fy 5 star review on 19th August 2020
These prints are so beautiful - I am so happy!!!
Fy 5 star review on 14th August 2020
Excellent customer service and lovely products. Would not hesitate to recommend. I needed a problem resolving with regard to a framed print I had ordered. I logged onto the live chat and straight away my issue was dealt with by Julie. I had never had such good customer service from an online company. 5* - Brilliant!! I will order again and recommend to my friends.
Ordered a print for my kitchen. It is just what I wanted. Fantastic service and quick delivery.
I am so in love with this print and it looks perfect in our house.
Love this print with my black frame! Looks so good on my tropical wallpaper in the bathroom. Very happy with it!
Fy 5 star review on 5th August 2020
Amazing! All my prints have come in looking spectacular. Getting it framed is also definitely worth it!
Love the simplicity of it
Fy 5 star review on 31st July 2020
I ordered two hummingbird prints. They arrived in less than a week and the quality is better than I thought. Very happy.
Fy is rated 4.49 based on 1,788 reviews