Gala Bingo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gala Bingo
Telephone, Live Chat

Tell us how Gala Bingo made you happy
Never win on bingo same names all day everyday might as well chuck your money down the drain the most blatantly fixed site steer well clear
Same people keep winning all day.spent 56 pounds today and feel as though I have not heard a game
It is the worst of any gaming websites! Payouts doesnt exist . Games boring and very old. Never recieved promised bonus. But the main thing I believe they have the lowest percentage of winning so you only waste the time and money. I play many other websites and it is the worst one one so far.
This is a terrible company I only played once took my money twice very rude and there’s no chat there to help you they can’t understand your problem at all cut you off easier for them don’t know how television let them advertise it’s discusting how people in this situation can be treated like this please do not let this company draw you in for your own good go to a reputable site like woman bingo good site and your winnings are there in your account within two hours .
been playing gala for a few years now, had a few Big -ish wins.like the freebies for depositing.
Been a member more than 1 year over £600 in deposits never had win to make a withdrawal. Got balance up to £110 but as soon as I hit the £100 every bet/spin lost complete fiddle preying on naive gamblers should be shutdown.
Awful lure you in with a win of pennies then take take take stay clear folks
Dreadful customer service. Very rude and cannot seem to understand a very simple problem. Wow! Does it get any worse!
It takes your ££ lets you win a few times then as you get to the last number nothing Each time It’s made me ill Especially at the moment and the situation we are in Wasted so much ££ Bad site
It's a con never won bloody thing and never paid the bonus.
Said you've won a good prize well done congratulations , it said you have won notebook , only to find out it's a paperback notebook wtf am I gunna do with that🤣
DONT USE THIS APP!!!! On the very 1st day I spent £10. Didn't win but that's ok. Deposited another £10 and got offered a bonus. Wouldn't let me claim it but also wouldn't let me pass the bonus part to continue playing. Got ZERO help from the chat service AND now I can't even withdraw my balance and move on.
Spent £££’s on the app playing bingo and haven’t won once. Promotion emails never actually work. Customer service is no help because they never know what promotion they’ve sent or how it hasn’t worked. Stay clear. It’s not fun when you see the same “person” win over and over and you get nothing lol.
Had free spins allowed me take 3 discounected game then wen rang to complain they said id used them total joke. This site actually rips people off constantly be warned
Absolutely worst bingo site I have been on and I’ve been on a lot , please stay clear of this gala bingo , I’m not a bad loser but I hate that these people can just take so much money off you especially when you play max cards on all games for a long time and don’t win nothing that is not bad luck that is something else stay clear
Disgusting. They have not followed their own self exclusion policy. I had raised awareness of struggling with gambling and this was never honoured nor any assistance given. Over £7000 later falling in to horrendous debt, I'm told by their complaints team that a request for self exclusion is not a responsible gambling issue. I've had numerous calls with their customer service team who have used intimidating acts to prevent me from taking this to the press as well as conversations with management not noted on their systems or actions taken. I've pointed out where they have gone wrong and provided evidence but their COP OUT response was a letter of deadlock. I have also been told during three phone calls that as I have raised one complaint, there is a note on my account which states I'm not allowed to raise another complaint, despite it being a separate issue. One Complaint? I've never heard of someone being allowed to raise only one complaint and no more. Unbelievable behaviour from what is meant to be a responsible operator who thinks that requests for self exclusion are "Not a Responsible Gambling issue". Thankfully I have all call recordings and emails from them to take thus via the mainstream press.
Rubbish casino never pays anything lost a fortune they just rob rob and rob some more.
Didn't get a knife with my food couldn't butter my bread an chips were cold
It the worst one,money robbing.stay away guys from Gala Bingo.
Do not waste your money on this site wot a load of boring rubbish if you get down to 2tg the numbers that come out are anything but wot you are waiting for or someone beats you to it has soon has you reach 2tg iv played this site for over a week and it's so boring and a waste of good money think there is better sites were at least you get a win
Gala Bingo is rated 3.15 based on 230 reviews